[pagan-magik] Re: [G8Magic] G8 co-ordination

Niall Leighton niall at vernemeton.the-dell.org.uk
Sat Feb 19 22:19:08 GMT 2005

Sean

The Scottish Dragon-Reclaiming coalition is informal and was set up several
months back. As I recall, you and several other people linked closely to
other groups are already getting relevant posts.

I'm a little concerned that what was a Scottish cluster is attracting more
attention than it perhaps warrants, but I'm going to look into that tomorrow.

To us Scots I suspect that detailed knowledge of what's going on in London
will be much less pertinent than what we're busy with up here.

Cheers

Niall
At 17:26 19/02/05 +0000, you wrote:

>Adrian Harris wrote:
>
>>I'm on the Dragon/Reclaiming coalition list so try to input information
>>from them as appropriate to PMA and G8 (when I remember!)
>>

>Hi Adrian and all,
>
>Actually, I'm surprised to hear about this coaltion between dragon and
>reclaiming... The PMA was
>originally set up to be a coalition between all of the pagan activist
>groups but I guess decentralising
>the structure of the network of networks could be a good thing. But one
>question - Is this coalition open to other concerned
>groups and individuals?
>
>>Do we need to make more sure ideas are shared across lists?
>

>I think it's pretty important to share info across all lists, groups and
>involved individuals as much as possible in order to maximise our
>effectiveness.  I think we should make sure that at the very least, each
>group should know about the regular meetings at RFH and now possibly at St
>Georges and other places.
>
>IO Pan
>
>Sean

It takes a few minutes to save someone's life:
Scottish friends go here: http://www.scotblood.co.uk/ or phone 0845 30 17 2
70  or 0845 90 90 999 for details
English/Welsh friends go here: http://www.blood.co.uk/ or phone 0845 7 711
711 for details
100,000 new blood donors are needed in Scotland this year.
Being a blood donor is easy!