[pagan-magik] Nutworking

Steve (Dionysian Underground) dionysian_underground at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Feb 20 22:26:07 GMT 2005

I'm totally confused by all these networks and
interconnections, haven't a clue who's who. Brilliant!

I'm all for decentralisation, parallel networks and
ever shifting foci of activity. Agree with Sean about
need for information exchange though.

As long as we all flow in the same 'spirit' it will
all work out. Though as many different mindsets and
interpretions of that 'spirit' will be crucial to
prevent any dogmas or accursed ideologies developing!

Re St George's, no reply yet, maybe others should try
to contact them too, to impress the interest on them?

Steve

=====
Be What Thou Wilt Shall Be The Law Of The Whole