[pagan-magik] Re: pagan-magik Digest, Vol 4, Issue 21

sara smulryanuk at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Feb 21 14:21:43 GMT 2005

If you are going to St George's on Friday - I won't be able to join you I'm spending me bithday at the Lapis Companions discussing m'lady Sekhmet at the conway hall. And if anyone is in a kinky frisky mood feel free to join me on Saturday at the Slimelight goth club, for a trad goth night...A bientot mes amis

Silver Sara

Hi Everyone,
I was at St.Georges on Saturday night and Phoenix
asked me if we could come again and do a ritual for
them. A good time would be before the Cabaret on a
Friday night. If poss. 25th,Feb. 5.30. for a 6.00.
start. Shall we have our meeting at the same time
instead of on the 28th.?? It seems a few people can't
make the Mon. night anyhow.

Love and power,
Jocelyn.