[pagan-magik] PMA closure?

Ian Gregory ianji at zenatode.org.uk
Tue Jan 4 16:01:20 GMT 2005

On Tue, Jan 04, 2005 at 10:08:02AM -0500, Sabah Targe wrote:

[Extracted from the bowels of an HTML attachment]

> Eh? Am i missing something here? Why is there talk of "writing
> off [PMA] as a failure" when we've only just started? I know
> we live in a fast food, fast-everything society where we expect
> results yesterday for little effort, but this is ridiculous!
> Come on, let's give PMA a chance, we've only just started up!

Hello Sabah,

You addressed this email to me as well as the list but it was
Steve who talked of "writing off [PMA] as a failure". Like you
I think it is too early to make such a decision and I said as
much in my reply.

Speaking for myself, I am doing a full-time job in Hertfordshire
so it is not easy to get involved with stuff in London but I do
make an effort. However, in addition to PMA I am involved with
Critical Mass, Rising Tide, Campaign Against Climate Change,
Friends of People Close to Nature, Disarm DSEi, London Anarchist
Forum, Mid-Herts Peace Group, G8 Bike Ride etc etc. So even if I
left my job (which I will be doing in February) I would still not
be able to devote much time to PMA.

--
Ian Gregory
http://www.zenatode.org.uk/ian/