[pagan-magik] new member, PLEASE REPLY

nina nina at aktivix.org
Thu Jan 6 14:08:44 GMT 2005

arthur.hockaday at btinternet.com

anyone knows this person, so they can be subscribed?

can i also remind ppl that we went through a long discussion about
whether this list was to be open or closed... now that each subscription
requires authorisation and apparently nobody else feels responsible for
  tending to such requests (despite initial outrage at the idea of only
one person doing so!!).. CAN YOU PLEASE AT LEAST LET ME KNOW WHETHER I
AM TO SUBSCRIBE arthur or anyone else who might turn up in the future..

cheers
nina