[pagan-magik] Pro G8

steve ash steveash_2001 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 6 18:12:44 GMT 2005

I'm actually thinking of supporting the G8 meeting
this year! Why?

The Tsunami disaster has opened the possibility of
Third World Debt being abolished (or at least reduced
greatly). Certain governments in the G8 seem to
support this policy and the G8 meeting might be where
they will formulate such a policy. In contrast the
Corporate Establishment (those who meet at places like
Bohemia Grove and in Bilderburg onferences, where the
real decisions are made) will be totally against the
idea. G8 usually just rubber stamps the decisions of
this group but a real initiative by them is possible
this year (ok I know its unlikely but its possible).
So its in the interest of the Corporate 'shadow
government' to sabotage G8 this year and make sure the
market rules without any governmental interferance. ie
that the debt is not lifted. Just a thought