[pagan-magik] Scotland

Adrian Harris adrian at gn.apc.org
Thu Jan 6 18:45:40 GMT 2005

Hi Steve and all,

Steve wrote:
>I'm dissapointed that the Dragon Network and
>Reclaimers have left the PMA to form their own
>meetings in Scotland, and that off list communication
>is going on. This confirms my feelings that the
>network isn't working.

The next meeting will be in Glasgow on 15th January. Let me know if you're
interested in attending and I'll pass you message on.

Just to try and clairify this. Neither Dragon nor Reclaimers have left the
PMA. Both are networks in their own right, with one or two members who are
also part of PMA. Off list communication is going on amongst (mostly) local
people in Scotland who are *not* on the PMA list. I could have copied all
their messages here, but would have needed to check with those involved
before cross-posting.

There are many e-lists and many networks. Unless we are all on all the
lists or someone takes it on to try and network between all the networks,
then there will always be 'off-list' discussions.

I'll aim to post notice here of any Dragon meetings or proposed activities
that I think might be relevant. If I fail to do so it's e-mail overload not
Dragon being unsupportive.

Cheers,
Adrian