[pagan-magik] Thessaloniki solidarity

Ian Gregory ianji at zenatode.org.uk
Thu Jan 6 19:23:51 GMT 2005

Hello,

On Saturday I might go along to the Greek Embassy (1A Holland Park)
in support of those still facing charges as a result of their
participation in the demos at the 2003 EU summit see:

http://www.wombles.org.uk/news/article_2005_01_4_3239.php

Then later I will be heading over to the Old St. Pancras Church
for a poetry reading.

I have not been feeling well recently and until I am better I
will not be going to London as often as I have, so if anyone
wants to meet on Saturday afternoon/evening that would be a
good opportunity. Otherwise I will try to come along to the
next meeting whenever that happens.

Cheers,
Ian

--