[pagan-magik] Workshops, Meetings

steve ash steveash_2001 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 6 18:24:54 GMT 2005

While I think this list and group is good for
networking, I'm now considering catalysing a parallel
network called Hen Pantha (Unity in Diversity). This
could do several things organise workshops and
lectures for the broader community (on an interactive
basis), organise its own rituals, but more importantly
contact selected figures in already existing groups to
create a 'round table' to coordinate anti capitalist
magical actions. This may sound like the PMA but I
think it would be quite different. The principle
behind it would be a literal round table, *active*
members of political and counter cultural groups would
share power to develop a consensus about strategies
for radical bloch in this in the anti capitalist
movement (a conscious movement rather than follow the
existing drift of the activist movement). I do not see
this as a rival to the PMA (what ever the PMA becomes)
but rather a compliment to it that I suspect will be
more efficient.