[pagan-magik] new member, PLEASE REPLY

nina nina at aktivix.org
Fri Jan 7 13:18:18 GMT 2005

fine with me if people want that.. maybe it is not so much
labour-intensive than commitment-requiring (i might not check my email
regularly at times) and i don't want to be doing that by myself.. i've
been wondering for a while what has become of the initial importance of
sharing responsibilities.. it was oh so vital that not one single person
is "in control" and now - not particularly surprisingly i must say -
when there is actually some tasks to be done, everybody seems to have
better things to do...

it would be so much easier if a group of people could just be doing it
together.

so again, anybody who wants to be administrator (and will be
automatically notified every time someone wants to subscribe) can just
contact me, i'll then pass on the password off-list, you just have to
log on to the admin pages and ENTER YOUR EMAIL address in the field for
administrators... it is pretty straightforward you will see.

cheers all
nina