[pagan-magik] request for membership reply from evol

steve ash steveash_2001 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jan 12 01:20:07 GMT 2005

> What are you seeking from your membership?

i have recently been expelled along with a fellow
majiko marxist
comrade
from working at the Anti-Systemic Library at London
Action Resource
Centre
(which we helped set up and run for 1.5 years) in
Whitechapel at a
secretly arranged witch trial they held in December
(although they did
stop short of directly accusing us of witch-craft)

i now want to network with majikal aware practitioners
in london area
for
concerted anti-capitalist actions

> What can you add to the group?

psychic / psychogeographical , spelling, talisman
making, conjuring/
banishing  , time travel experience

> Where did you here about the group?

i am a founder member of other aktivix group
(AsylumAction) and also
recommended to check the group by my comrade
SpaceBunny