[pagan-magik] request for membership reply from evol

Ian Gregory ianji at zenatode.org.uk
Wed Jan 12 14:33:41 GMT 2005

On Wed, Jan 12, 2005 at 01:20:07AM +0000, steve ash wrote:
> > What are you seeking from your membership?
>
> i have recently been expelled along with a fellow majiko marxist
> comrade from working at the Anti-Systemic Library at London
> Action Resource Centre (which we helped set up and run for 1.5
> years) in Whitechapel at a secretly arranged witch trial they
> held in December (although they did stop short of directly
> accusing us of witch-craft)

There are two sides to every story. The only recent expulsion
from LARC that I am aware of was of Fabian and Asim, and according
to LARC it was with good reason, as documented in their "Statement
following LARC Annual General Meeting, 2.12.04" as posted here:

http://www.ourmayday.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?London_Action_Resource_Centre

There is also a "talk" page for discussion of the statement:

http://www.ourmayday.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?London_Action_Resource_Centre/Talk

This expulsion has already caused sigificant "collateral damage"
within the activist movement and whilst I do not want to make
any judgements, if the individual who is requesting membership
of pagan-magik under the name "evol" is indeed either Fabian or
Asim then I think it is as well to at least be aware of the
serious allegations that have been made against them by LARC.

--
Ian Gregory
http://www.zenatode.org.uk/ian/