[pagan-magik] Fwd: FW: Kyoto Climate March, Saturday 12th Feb

Ian Gregory ianji at zenatode.org.uk
Wed Jan 12 16:54:24 GMT 2005

On Mon, Jan 10, 2005 at 09:57:04AM -0800, Jocelyn Chaplin wrote:

> Hi Everyone, Thought this could be something else we
> get involved with.
>
> KYOTO CLIMATE MARCH
> Saturday Feb 12th

Yes, this is something that has been in my diary for a while.
Phil (who basically organises these things through a group
called Campaign against Climate Change) is sound and has put
a lot of effort into it. In previous years this has been a
"Long March" - 20 miles from Exxon HQ in Leatherhead and I
have done it twice. Here is my report from last year:

http://www.zenatode.org.uk/ian/reports/kyoto.html

On the other hand, I believe that Venus Kamura will be doing
a "Reclaim Love" event at the Eros statue on the same day, which
would also perhaps be of interest to members of this list.

Livity,
Ian

--
Ian Gregory