[pagan-magik] Fwd: FW: Kyoto Climate March, Saturday 12th Feb

Jocelyn Chaplin jochaplin at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 10 17:57:04 GMT 2005

Hi Everyone, Thought this could be something else we
get involved with.

Notice noone seems to agree with me that the list
could be completely open with no moderation at all.
Maybe people haven't had experience of magik being
powerful enuf to trust. Think of the Tao and how we
only need controlling structures when we have lost
touch with the Tao(the flow, the rhythm of life
whatever)!!!

Anyhow I'm glad there is more positive energy around.

Love and power,
Jocelyn.
Note: forwarded message attached.