[pagan-magik] request for membership reply from evol

nina nina at aktivix.org
Wed Jan 12 21:27:13 GMT 2005

i am pleased that ian has pointed this issue out, coz i was going to,
too. this is not to say that i am against evol on the list at all (!),
but i would feel very uncomfortable if the rift in the so-called
activist movement would deepen even further by one-sided allegations
(from either side).. it does strike me as somewhat over the top on
evol's part to introduce himself almost only in reference to this
incident...

i do believe we should forward these emails also to evol, so as to
include him (or her, of course) in the talk about him/her, but i didn't
want to make that decision on my on, so have not cc'd this to evol.

for mutual respect and cooperation
xx nina