[pagan-magik] final subscription point

steve ash steveash_2001 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jan 15 03:00:58 GMT 2005

I'm not trying to be pedantic but why do posting
rights matter? I was more concerned with 'reading
rights' (as were some others who emailed me with
concerns as they did not necessarily want their status
as list members or details to be known publically). I
have no strong feelings either way. Its just that if
someone doesn't have posting rights but can read the
archives all they would need to do was email to me, or
anyone else on the list, and I would fwd it onto the
list. Thus this complicated procedure of vetting
members seems like a lot of time wasting given that it
only allows slightly more direct quicker postings of e
mails. :)