[pagan-magik] pre June 22nd meeting

steve ash steveash_2001 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jan 15 04:33:58 GMT 2005

Looking back through the archives I note I didn't
recieve the ones about the pre 22nd meeting, only the
announcement of the meeting (which I replied to) so I
guess this is what people are talking about?

BTW a few of the emails on the archive haven't been
recieved by me on either of my emails, so I will check
the archive as a rule now.

As I said earlier I can't make the 22nd meeting as the
London Anarchist Forum is holding its reformation
meeting on this Saturday, inviting people from the
anarchist academic network and the University of
London student 'anarchist' group to join us in
reviving the intellectual side of the anarchist
movement in London. Not sure if this will be
successful (immediately) or not, but I will need to be
there at least part of the time. If it looks like
taking off we may be hosting joint anarchist
conferences and public outreach groups etc, as well as
possible publication and radio media work. Its an
ambitious kick start to the new year so as one of the
coordinators of the LAF I'm gonna have to me there
really :)

Steve