[pagan-magik] (no subject)

sara smulryanuk at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jan 15 12:24:31 GMT 2005

Works for me. As Nina quite rightly said , there are measures for bannishing miscreants if it comes to it!
Sara

>Can we all please assume that silence implies consent on list-management
issues... If folk don't speak up to block someone's admission, we will
assume they feel the new member is to be welcomed in... it will be so much
easier this way than to wait for dozens of folk to say "i agree" or
similar...

love and chaos

sean