[pagan-magik] Meeting at 1 PM in ULU Bar on 22nd

Ian Gregory ianji at zenatode.org.uk
Sun Jan 16 22:15:15 GMT 2005

Jocelyn Chaplin wrote:

> I too expressed interest in meeting before the 22nd.
> G8 event. I agree with Sara that ULU bar would be
> easier as it is in the same building. So shall we make
> that definite. 1.pm.

Sounds good to me. Since the G8 meeting starts at 2 PM
it might start getting busy so we should probably try to
get there promptly. If there is more than one bar open
just go for the one that seems more obvious (unless
anyone knows the layout and wants to be more specific).

Sorry if I missed anyone else out when I looked through
the emails to see who was up for it - as far as I know
the list is now:

Sean, Adrian, David, Sara, Jocelyn and myself.
Jan 22nd, 1 PM, ULU bar.

If anyone would prefer a different time or place then
speak up, otherwise can we take that as agreed? I hope
others can get there too and I look forward to seeing
you all.

Cheers,
Ian

--