[pagan-magik] (no subject)

pantherius amokus mutadog93 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 17 14:02:28 GMT 2005

Works for me.

David

Jocelyn Chaplin <jochaplin at yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi Everyone,
I too expressed interest in meeting before the 22nd.
G8 event. I agree with Sara that ULU bar would be
easier as it is in the same building. So shall we make
that definite. 1.pm.

I have already said I personally don't want to exclude
anyone and generally try and trust the Tao (or
whatever) to bring the 'right' people together.

Love and power,
Jocelyn.