[pagan-magik] SOaS CIA

steve ash steveash_2001 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 17 16:36:46 GMT 2005

I heard the same story about the LSE when I studied
there. It sounds a bit paranoid but could be true.
These institutions usually recruit legitimate students
via professors however. Something I've often pondered
on considering the number of 'leaders' of the
anarchist movement I know who studied either at LSE or
SOAS. I did meet a mature student who had retired from
a job in the Pentagon when I was doing my Masters, and
tried to get any interesting info I could from him,
but he wasn't very forthcoming and merely informed me
that military intelligence was an oxymoron...

Stevr