[pagan-magik] g8 meet up

sean sean at hairyjedi.net
Sun Jul 3 12:10:22 BST 2005

hi all,

there is a pagan village at the rural convergence space and it is marked
on the main map at the front gate... it is just behind the irish village
but quite often there is no-one there if everyone is out at actions etc...

a group of maybe 30-40 pagans met after the main MPH march and we had a
great ritual in the park. we were introduced to the local spirits by niall
and louise and others, which was great! plus it was very cool to meet
other people who have an understanding about working with magic and energy
who will be at the various mobilisations.

i'm in edinburgh now, on my way to clown training. text me or leave a
message on 07963 993 286 if you are trying to hook into this current pagan
activist net up here.

cheerios

sean