[pagan-magik] [alt-space-esf] G8... what it is really about

Jocelyn Chaplin jochaplin at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 11 21:24:10 BST 2005

Hey everyone, There are 2 workshops coming up on THE
WAY OF EQUALIZING RHYTHMS a Mother Earth based
spirituality.....tuning into the mysterious force that
balances things in nature and drives our passion for
justice and equality.....it's about dissolving all the
inner and outer vertical hierarchies we can think
of...How to create and dance with horizontal
connections in ever changing motion both personally
and politically.....Talk and techniques, exercises and
visualisations....

It's at the Unitarian Church, 112 Palace Gardens
Terrace, Notting Hill on Fridays 15th and 22nd July
from 2 to 4pm.Cost £5.

Phone me Jocelyn Chaplin on 7 485 0264 or just turn
up.