[pagan-magik] Raspberry Magick

pantherius amokus mutadog93 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jun 3 13:35:27 BST 2005

Thank you for your kind words Ian, and for your input. I especially like the addition of 'improvise music together' as a further definition of jam - works really well. Also this "flocculation" phenomena sounds interesting and requires further investigation.. I recall coming across the term when i was at university reading 'Environmental & Ecological Chemistry'. That was some time ago however.

The G8 Bike Ride you are involved with, and I believe were instrumental in generating, is an inspired and active Revolution indeed and an excellent example of some serious Raspberry Magick. I look forward to hearing of your adventures. It occurs to me that perhaps you could keep a journal of the G8 Bike Ride. Would form the basis of an excellent book, or series of articles.

While I am no longer active within the PMA, I will continue to moniter the list as I still consider it a useful resource for the dissemination of information. Although I believe Seans pagAnarchy site may replace it in this regard at some future date. It remains to be seen.

'Till next we meet, may your road be free of potholes and the air remain in your tires.

Agape,

David

Ian Gregory <ianji at zenatode.org.uk> wrote:
On Fri, Jun 03, 2005 at 11:23:00AM +0100, pantherius amokus wrote:

> I term the generation of a Revolution about an axis and the
> formation of an Aggregate that is able to succesfully manifest
> intent Raspberry Magick.

You come up with some wonderful ideas/phrases David, perhaps
you should use your talents to make a fortune as an advertising
guru and then plough the money back into "the cause":-)

I have some serious Raspberry Magic going on with the G8 Bike Ride
(www.g8bikeride.org.uk) which has attracted over 200 people to the
mailing list, police and media attention, people arriving from
New York to take part etc. People have asked me "Yes but who is
organising it?" expecting it to be some established body like
Oxfam, and are reluctant to believe that it is an autonomus group
that formed to fulfil a specific goal. Anyway, it has taken over
my life and until I am back from Scotland I will not have time to
do anything else.

For me, my chance meeting with you in Conway Hall and my subsequent
(minor) involvement with the PMA was valuable because of the way
it brought me into contact with new people and new (to me) ideas.
Although I do not have time at the moment to be actively involved
myself I still value being able to communicate with you all through
this list.

> Short May The Rasberry Live.. sufficient only to jam* the heirarchies.
>

> *jam: 1. Interfere with or prevent the reception of signals;

Also to improvise music together, hence the excellent name of
an outdoor musical gathering I once heard about called "The fruit
turned to jam in the fields."

> ***aggregate: formed of separate units in a cluster;

See also "flocculation" - the phononomena whereby particles
spontaneously aggregate into clumps.

Power to the raspberry and the blackberry, the marionberry and
indeed all aggregate fruits - watch out for maggots:-)

Peace,
Ian

--
Ian Gregory