[pagan-magik] Raspberry Magick

sean sean at hairyjedi.net
Mon Jun 6 11:08:16 BST 2005

Some interesting thoughts here David.

It's true that the various pagan and magical activist groups didn't all
come out communicating as we had originally hoped at the time of ESF. I
remember talking to other organisers back then and thinking "wouldn't it
be great if the different magical activist groups all started
communicating and working on mutual projects". But you're correct in
observing this communication hasn't flowed too well...

On the other hand, whilst this list continue to be a useful resource for
sharing information I'll hang around and keep posting and reading info
here.   There are a number of us heading to protest & play up when the
G8 meet next month and if nothing else this list can be used to
co-ordinate meeting up and to synchronise any rites for those not in
Scotland at the time... There is talk of a synchronised Summer Solstice
rite? There are many many other campaigns coming up and sharing info
here is an effective way to ensure other pagan activists get to hear
about it...

With interest fading from this network of networks, at the last meeting
we decided on a picnic instead of an magical direct action training camp
and it would be fantastic to see some folk there:
http://paganarchy.net/calendar/view_entry.php?id=71&date=20050612

Love and Chaos to all

Sean