[pagan-magik] The Dragons Talk - provoking debate

Adrian Harris adrian at gn.apc.org
Mon Mar 7 19:36:25 GMT 2005

Hi,

I'm planning a new diversion for the London Dragons - which others might
adopt locally. Rather than the more usual speaker and audience format of
most Pagan moots, "The Dragons Talk" invites everyone to join in discussing
magical, ecological and activist topics. Each meeting will focus on a
different theme, briefly introduced to provoke and stimulate. I plan to
have a couple of people to introduce the topic, speaking for a maximum of
10 minutes each (less I hope) and preferably giving quite different
perspectives. Then a chaired discussion.

I'm asking the list what topics might be interesting.

My suggestions so far: "Fair Folk, Elementals and Devas. Eco-Magical
Allies?" and "What Makes It Sacred? Defending Stones, Trees, Homes and
Communities."

Any more? We've had a few discussions on list that might be interesting to
explore over a few beers ;-)

Blessings,
Adrian