[pagan-magik] PMA Minutes -> Dark Carnivale G8 Freak Show

Jocelyn Chaplin jochaplin at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 8 22:07:08 GMT 2005

Hi Sean,
The Dark Carnivale plan sounds brilliant. Love the
mixture of clowning and chaos magic. Unfortunately I'm
working that evening so once again won't be able to
make it. Hope it goes well.

I am planning to go to Dragon's PF ritual at Conway
Hall on the 17th March. Hope lots of PMA people will
come too. See you then hopefully.

Love and power,
Jocelyn.

http://lists.aktivix.org/pipermail/pagan-magik/2005-March/date.html