[pagan-magik] setting up new list

Ian Gregory ianji at zenatode.org.uk
Tue Mar 22 23:33:07 GMT 2005

On Tue, Mar 22, 2005 at 10:49:22PM +0000, Adrian Harris wrote:

> I want to set up a new e-list for the Tribe of Brigid and lists.aktivix.org
> might be a good place to do it. Can anyone tell me how to apply?

The procedure recently changed slightly. I believe it is still
"friend of a friend". What you have to do is send a request to:

aktivix-request at lists.aktivix.org

State clearly the desired name of the group and it's purpose.
In the message I think you need to say who you are and your
connection to someone known to aktivix. Cc it to that person
too, because they will have to second your request.

> Or advise of somewhere suitible?

The other common alternative is lists.riseup.net - I have never
created a list with them but I am subscribed to quite a few.

Ian

--
Ian Gregory
http://www.zenatode.org.uk/ian/