[pagan-magik] mondays meeting

Ian Gregory ianji at zenatode.org.uk
Tue Mar 22 23:46:41 GMT 2005

On Tue, Mar 22, 2005 at 11:32:39PM +0000, sacha meaton wrote:

> I am wondering what is happening with our next meeting which was planned
> for this coming monday but as it is a public holiday this may be
> problematic for some!!
>
> I suggest we change it to tuesday (29th?) that way we can collect some
> of you folk who cant do mondays!?

I would not have had time to go in to London on the Monday. I am
going in on Tuesday 29th to see Andrei Tarkovsky's wonderful film
"Stalker" at the NFT, which is at 20:00.

> I think another meeting is *really needed* to stir the pot (our
> transformational couldron) & get the inspiration juices flowing again!!

I am quite out of touch and would love to meet.

> so tell me what you think about meeting at RFH tues night next week!?
> Is 7pm the usual time we meet...

Earlier would be better for me if possible, I will have to head off
about 7:45pm to get to the NFT in time. I will show up early and if
anyone else can then that would be cool.

Love,
Ian

--
Ian Gregory