[pagan-magik] Re: dark moon ritual on sunday!!

sacha meaton sushi at choonz.com
Tue May 3 01:18:55 BST 2005

hey all,

one more thing: any ideas for our dark moon working - it's on sunday!!??

I would be well up for another out door ritual in a lush park?! any
suggestions?

we have gathered some great & powerful energy in those knots we've been
tying-

i'd really love to keep building that up...

perhaps we could meet up for a quick planning before hand to get clear
on our intention & then let flow with something?

the moon will be in taurus so we could go with something really earthy &
outdoors would be great!!

sacha