[pagan-magik] Re: [G8Magic] Tribe Of Brigid Mailing List

sean sean at hairyjedi.net
Tue May 3 01:34:45 BST 2005

Hi all,

The Tribe of Brigid is a network of Pagans and healers who will bring their
healing skills to the heart of the G8 resistance. Many of the Tribe practice
massage, bodywork, counselling, shamanic healing, reiki, light work
and other healing arts. These skills are offered to those who need
support before, during and after protests and actions.

A mailing list has been set up specifically for the Tribe Of Brigid
organising....
Instructions on how to join that list are at
http://paganarchy.net/brigid/list.html
or you can email me and I'll put you on the list directly...

The Tribe is organising a healing day (details were sent to this list by
Adrian a few days ago)...
If you want to get involved with that day, please let us all know (if
you haven't already) and
we'll start networking from there! Many people have already contacted
Adrian about getting
involved and I'm sure he'll get in touch with everyone in the next
couple of days....

Sean