[pagan-magik] upcoming PMA

sushi at choonz.com sushi at choonz.com
Fri May 27 15:01:54 BST 2005

Hey all,

I will be at RFH monday night- is that usual time 7 ish?

there are some london actions that need our magick!!!

Also really looking forward to dark moon rite on june 7th

sorry i have been out of the loop i have been so crap keeping up with emails
lately but it's all gonna change....
& come to think of it there hasn't really been much of a loop has there??
lets get loopin & create more knots too... he he he

love wisdom & power

sacha

sara especially apologies to you for being so crap- I need to give you
your tent
back!! Want it monday night??