[pagan-magik] Laboratory of Insurrectionary Imagination

sean sean at hairyjedi.net
Fri May 27 16:54:12 BST 2005

Hey PMA

I'm not sure how much attention different folk are paying to the
different events on at the moment, but I do some folk went to the Earth
Activist Training in Scotland with Starhawk which would have been way
cool...

Meanwhile, I'm doing trainings with the Rebel Circus (The Laboratory of
Insurrectionary Imagination) this weekend... Is any
other pagan activist involved with this? Hope to see some of you tomorrow...

http://www.labofii.net/tour05/dates/#london

Sean