[pagan-magik] Re: [dragon-network] st georges under attack

Caspar Aremi casparian at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 14:27:58 BST 2005

Just got this email with some details:

EVICTION OF ST GEORGES CENTRE HAPPENING NOW! (Tuesd 11th Oct)

Cops & bailiffs just steamed into St Georges circle community centre.
Can people get along there urgently.Can someone get on the roof if
possible to maintain possession while phoneix goes to the court to get stay
of execution. They have an appeal in the pipeline! Cheers!

St Georges community centre, 46 Tufnell Park Rd, Islington,
nearest tube Tufnell Park

--
Caspar Aremi

Pagan Network National Office
www.pagan-network.org <http://www.pagan-network.org>
BM WiccaUK, London, WC1N 3XX
0845 456 1870

PN London Yule Party - Sat 10th Dec 2005
Live Music, Pagan DJ, Party Games, Buffet
See www.pagan-network.org <http://www.pagan-network.org> for details &
tickets