[pagan-magik] Alternative St George's Day

raga woods raga_woods at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 20 18:55:20 BST 2006

Dear Friends
this is late...but possible.
please check out WWW.peopleincommon.org and find out about the latest
playful prank for Parly Square.
On Sunday 23ed at around 1.0 to  2.0.pm there will be people gathering in
the peace garden near the War Museum for Hare Krishna lunch and preparing to
celebrate St George In Drag - and claim our rights to freespeech especially
in  Parliament Square
We arrive in Parly Square around 4.00pm.  We will playfully interact with
the marathon.

Parly means to talk. We do not accept a law that insists we apply to protest
and request permission from the police to demonstrate near the House Of
Commons..

April 1st and 2nd saw peaceful protests that went ahead without permission.
There will be more!

Everyone welcome.......especially in dandy-dress.

On April 22....There will be people camping at Runnymede in respect for the
Magna Carter and visiting St George's Hill where the Diggers once declared
themselves free from false laws. They will all meet for fun n games on Parly
Square on Sunday.