[pagan-magik] UP1 236// BUMPER SPRING EDITION FOR WHEN WE’RE GONE// april 18, 2006

fraser fraser at parallel-youniversity.com
Wed Apr 19 17:14:29 BST 2006

TURN ON COMPUTER // TUNE IN TO FREED SPIRIT OF INTERNET // TAKE OVER!

this is the last UP! for a month or more.  why?  because

         )))))((/
__,,,,_{ô¿ô}_,,,,__ the caravanserai* club rides camels again :)
* a hostelry with spacious courtyards where camel caravans put up.
Morocco - Sahara Desert + Atlantic Coast + Atlas Mountains,
FINAL UPDATE / april 18.

LATEST FLIGHT PRICES
London Gatwick/Marrakech // Atlas-Blue.com - £70-120
.  Malaga/London
-Easyjet // £35-70
ITINERARY
APRIL 25 - 28   MARRAKECH
APRIL 28 - MAY 6 bus south to ZAGORA. BERBER CAMP NOW BOOKED FOR A WEEK =
£25PW, INCLUDING ROMANTIC BERBER TENTS, ALL FOOD, & CAMEL RIDES.
MAY 8  16 back to Marrakech overnight, and then by bus to laid-back, old
hippy hangout/Orson Wells movie/world class Surfers Paradise ESSAOUIRA on
the Atlantic coast.
MAY 16 - 25  EITHER explore the coast to the south, and fly back from
Marrakech OR continue via Casablanca, Rabat, Meknes, on to beautiful
Chefchouan up in the Atlas Mountain range, returning by ferry to Spain and
flying home by Easyjet from Malaga.
RUMOURED: Still awaiting news of our possible royal connection down there!!
Seems he was part of the Hippy Thing in California in the 60s :)
WARMING WARNING: looks like lucy's gonna do a video diary :)
A new kinda clubbing, travel clubbing, the Caravanserai Club goes away once
or twice a year, during off-peak.  i announce somewhere in a foreign
country that's not too expensive to get to, and anybody who wants to comes
along, independently!
YOU DO NOT NEED TO INFORM ANYONE BUT YOU CAN RECEIVE
THE UPDATES I SHALL BE SENDING OUT FROM CYBERCAFFS ALONG THE WAY
My contact address while in morocco: fraser at parallel-youniversity.com
UP!

\)))))(
  _ __,,,,_{ô¿ô}_,,,,____
THE TIMEDANCE EXPERIMENT LIVE on Resonance Radio!,
tales from megatripolis at forever performed by 5 actors,
has received such a deep and awed response
that I hereby predict it’s going to be GIGANTIC
YOU’LL SEE when we make the program available on-line!!!!
UP!

(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)\
u cant understand the world without innerstanding yourself
UP! 236// april 18, 2006
la- la- la- lap-toppling da system!
BUMPER SPRING EDITION FOR WHEN WE’RE GONE
u cant innerstand yourself without understanding the world
(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)\

.. contents...
p.02  Green Future  Sweden Oil-Free By 2020!
p.03  That Depleted Uranium Dust That’s Been Falling On You? Well,
‘Scientists’ Have Established It Binds To Human DNA.  And That’s A Very Bad
Future!
p.05  One Cuckoo Bird Flu Over The Nest? enuff with the paranoias!
p.05  Psychedelic Future - Renewal of Psychedelic Research,  Quarter
Million Dollar Donation To MDMA Research,
p.06  ALTERNATIVE CULTURAL HISTORY 2 The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test
p.08  UP! GUARANTEE: YOU WILL FIND THIS SCARILY INTERESTING
p.13  Trade Unions Call For Action, Boycott Against Apartheid Israel
+
p.015
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
AN UP! PULL-OUT SPECIAL (geddit?  pull out?  of iraq?)
DID WILY OLD SADDAM SUCK THE ARROGANT BILLIONAIRE CHICKEN HAWKS INTO HIS
VIETNAM STYLE TRAP?  AND Is Doomsday Coming For U.S. Forces In Iraq? I
THINK IT’S A REAL POSSIBILITY!
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

stanford, californial;
SAT MAY 13              Singularity Summit At Stanford University
Explores Future Of 'Superintelligence'
The Stanford University Symbolic Systems Program and the Singularity
Institute for Artificial Intelligence have announced the Singularity Summit
at Stanford, a one-day event FREE to the public.  The event will bring
together leading futurists and others.
@ Stanford Memorial Auditorium, Stanford.
 >> iPod available soon:  fraser’s address to Stanford University/Music
Dept on ’Rave Culture And The End Of The World - As We Know It.’ (1996)

Sweden Oil-Free By 2020!
Sweden has become the first country to pledge a complete abstinence from
oil, creating what they call a “Green Welfare State”
By 2020 Sweden aims to become a virtually oil-free economy, a bold step
that will require cooperation from individuals and industry alike.

Already one of Europe’s leading countries in green energy, Sweden gets 26%
of its power from renewable sources compared to the 6% European
average.  In the last decade, much of Sweden’s domestic heating has been
converted to geo-thermal power, harnessing the abundance of natural heat
and reducing demand for imported fuels.

“A Sweden free of fossil fuels would give us huge advantages, not least by
reducing the impact from fluctuations in oil process” said the Swedish
Minister for Sustainable Development.  “An increasing number of countries
are recognising the problem with fossil fuels, so Sweden has the chance to
be an international model and a successful factor in export markets for
alternative solutions.”
www.positivenews.org.uk
up!

or here’s another way of looking at the future

Scientist Advocates Culling 90% Of Human Population
Dr. Eric R. Pianka gave a speech to the Texas Academy of Science last month
in which he advocated the need to exterminate 90% of the population through
the airborne Ebola virus.  Pianka's chilling comments, and their
enthusiastic reception, again underscore the elite's agenda to enact
horrifying measures of population control.

Standing in front of a slide of human skulls, Pianka gleefully advocated
airborne Ebola as his preferred method of exterminating the necessary 90%
of humans, choosing it over AIDS because of its faster kill period.  Ebola
victims suffer the most tortuous deaths imaginable as the virus kills by
liquefying the internal organs.  The body literally dissolves as the victim
writhes in pain bleeding from every orifice.

Pianka was later presented with a distinguished scientist award by the
Academy.  Pianka is no crackpot.  He has given lectures to prestigious
universities worldwide.
http://prisonplanet.com/articles/april2006/040406_b_depopulation.htm
UP!

That Depleted Uranium Dust
That’s Been Falling On You?
Well, ‘Scientists’ Were Wrong
About It Being Harmless
Now They’ve Established
It Binds To Human DNA
And That’s Very Bad News Indeed!
The use of depleted uranium in munitions and weaponry is likely to come
under intense scrutiny now that new research has found that uranium can
bind to human DNA. The finding will likely have far-reaching implications
for returned soldiers, civilians living in what were once war-zones, and
people who live near uranium mines or processing facilities.

Uranium - when manifested as a radioactive metal - has profound and
debilitating effects on human DNA. These radioactive effects have been well
understood for decades, but ‘government scientists’ have long argued
against any health risks associated with low-grade uranium ore (yellowcake)
and depleted uranium.

Now, however, Northern Arizona University biochemist Diane Stearns has
established that when cells are exposed to uranium, the uranium binds to
DNA and the cells acquire mutations, triggering a whole slew of protein
replication errors (read ‘cancers’]

Stearns' research, published in the journals Mutagenesis and Molecular
Carcinogenesis, confirms what ‘our side’ has been saying for years - that
uranium can damage DNA as a heavy metal, independently of its radioactive
properties.  "Essentially, if you get a heavy metal stuck on DNA, you can
get a mutation," Stearns explained.  While other heavy metals are known to
bind to DNA, Stearns and her team are the first to identify this
characteristic with uranium.

Depleted uranium  what’s left over when the highly radioactive isotopes of
uranium are removed - is widely used by the military.  Anti-tank weapons,
tank armour and ammunition rounds are just some of the applications.  "The
health effects of uranium really haven't been studied since the Manhattan
Project.  But now there is more interest in the health effects of depleted
uranium.  People are asking questions now," Stearns said.
up!

Long-Term Cell Use Raises Brain Tumour Risk
The use of mobile phones over a long period of time can raise the risk for
brain tumours, a new Swedish study said.  Heavy users had a 240% increase
in brain tumours on the side of their head on which the phone was used.
Reuters Mar. 31, 2006
up!
(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)
(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)
TEXT JOCKEY // TJ PHRASER (Fraser Clark) & THE MEDIA EVOLUTION
MIXING THE TRACTS LIVE ON THE KEYBOARD
@ A MEDIA-MEME RATE OF 160 IPP *   * Ideas Per Paragraph
TO UNSUBSCRIBE, HIT REPLY WITH REMOVE IN THE SUBJECT BOX
(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)
(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)

One Cuckoo Bird Flu Over The Nest?
So bird-flu has hit the British Isles at last (as we all knew it one day
would) with all the attendant media attention, not to say, hysteria, and as
a consequence of which they have just closed off half of Scotland.

They‘ll be shutting down Yorkshire next.

I have only one word to say to all of you currently worried about bird-flu:
SARS. Remember that?

SARS stands for Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome and a few years ago it
was also going to kill us all.

Same thing. Reports from all over the globe. The latest statistics. People
catching it in this, that or the other country. Speculations about it’s
possible progress and its possible sources. The latest updates. TV,
newspaper and radio coverage. Fear of travelling. Panic buying, SARS masks
for sale, the whole thing.

What happened to all those SARS masks? They’ve recycled them. They’re now
selling them as bird-flu masks, the only difference being that, unlike
bird-flu, SARS was actually a disease of humans.

The last any of us heard about SARS was around 2003 when the total
accumulated number of cases and the total number of deaths caused by SARS
were as follows:

Number of deaths 774. Number of cases of 8096.

Wasn’t that scary?

There have been no new cases since then.

Up till now bird flu has killed about 100 people and several million birds
perhaps. The birds didn‘t die of bird-flu mostly. The birds were killed by
humans.

As I’ve pointed out before, of those 100 people who died, all of them
worked closely with birds. These were people who were breathing in bird
breath for up to twelve hours every day, mucking out bird manure while
sweeping up bird feathers, in a totally closed, bird-infested environment.

You don’t catch bird flu from any old passing bird. You most certainly
don’t catch it from eating your Sunday lunch. In order to get bird-flu you
have virtually to go round French kissing chickens.

In other words, unless you have a penchant for being a little too intimate
with poultry, you have very little to fear.

What is true is that the last great world pandemic, the so-called Spanish
Flu in 1918, in which millions died, also began as bird-flu.

Here’s the difference. In 1918 there was a world war going on. The whole of
Western Europe was scoured by these festering scars called trenches, full
of slime, dead bodies, urine, faeces and rats. It’s true that the Spanish
Flu began as a disease of birds, but it was spread in the trenches, which,
I think, tells you something.

Was it the birds, then, or was it the trenches?

I’d also like to mention foot-and-mouth, a very real disease that struck
these Isles not so long ago. The trouble then was that foot-and-mouth was
never actually a fatal disease, except when us humans got involved.
Millions of animals died, slaughtered indiscriminately, for the sake of
bureaucracy, in order to keep our animals certified foot-and-mouth free. In
other words, the only fatal disease on the planet is the human race.

I can already picture the same things happening again.

So please, please, please humans, remember this. The animals are our wards
on this Earth. They are not our enemies. Let’s stop the slaughter before it
begins.

Please.
chris stone. april 9, 2006.
up!

Iran Can Now Make Glowing Mickey Mouse Watches
The ability to slightly enrich uranium is not the same as the ability to
build a bomb.  For the latter, you need at least 80% enrichment, which in
turn would require about 16,000 small centrifuges hooked up to
cascade.  Iran does not have 16,000 centrifuges.  It seems to have
180.  Iran is a good 10 years away from having a bomb.
http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/041206A.shtml
 >> we should make a deal either to give up our own nuclear weapons and
agree with all other countries to do the same.  Or they should be put in
the hands of the U.N. under a very strong charter.
UP!

so, what kind of future IS busy being born
.

Psychedelic Future

Presentation at Royal College of Psychiatrists
Sparks Interest in Renewal of Psychedelic Research
On Friday, March 31, a group featuring Ben Sessa, M.D., gave a presentation
at London's Royal College of Psychiatrists entitled "The Healing Potential
of Non-Ordinary States of Consciousness."

Dr. Sessa, who hopes to one day conduct psychedelic research in the UK,
spoke specifically about the potential uses for psychedelics in modern
medicine.  The presentation was a sold-out success, and the presenters were
congratulated for bringing this important topic to the minds of British
doctors, many of whom at the meeting were enthusiastic to see increased
awareness about this issue within the medical profession.  Dr. Sessa has
been invited to present at a number of medical schools and universities
around the UK over the next few months.

Dr. Sessa said of the event: "Britain has a rich history in the very
beginnings of the psychedelic movement -- from Sandison and Osmond to, of
course, Aldous Huxley.  It would be great to see Britain getting back on
the map again with this important, and too long neglected, area of medicine."
www.maps.org
up!

$Quarter Million Donation To MDMA Research
Philanthropist Peter Lewis has agreed to donate $250,000 directly to
Harvard Medical School-affiliated McLean Hospital to fund the costs of Dr.
John Halpern's study of MDMA-assisted psychotherapy in subjects with
anxiety associated with advanced-stage cancer.

Dr. Halpern's MDMA/cancer anxiety study is already fully approved by the
FDA, DEA, two Institutional Review Boards (IRB's, at Lahey Clinic and
McLean Hospital) and the Massachusetts Dept. of Public Health.  Now that
the study is fully funded, Dr. Halpern is preparing to initiate the study
and hopes to enrol the first subject soon.
www.maps.org
up!

san francisco
SAT April 22    DIGITAL BE-IN 14: PLANET CODE
Green Century Institute, Cyberset Music and Media and a Circle of Co-Creators
are pleased to announce
The Earth Day Be-In
For cultural creatives, some of our best community events blend conscious
entertainment with vital information, visionary ideas, useful connections
and inspiring art. San Francisco’s Digital Be-In, this year in its 14th
Edition, is one such event. Since 1989, this unique “Gathering of the Cyber
Tribes” has shaped the early digital art and cyberculture worlds while each
year resonating with the human vision and passion behind evolutionary
technologies, new social movements and transformational memes. It has also
been a consistent showcase of original new music, visual expression and
performance arts. It’s an annual recalibration of the New Edge. And one
good time.
5pm to 4am @ SomArts Cultural Center, 934 Brannan Street.
http://www.be-in.com
up!

ALTERNATIVE CULTURAL HISTORY 2

The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test
by Jack Shafer
Tom Wolfe writes himself into the second sentence of The Electric Kool-Aid
Acid Test, his book about Ken Kesey and the Merry Pranksters, describing a
boat ride up and down the streets of San Francisco in the open bed of a
Day-Glo-painted pickup truck.  It’s better than a half-year before 1967’s
Summer of Love, and the New York City clothes-horse and leading
practitioner of New Journalism looks dowdy compared to the beaded,
feathered, medallioned, and headbanded crew of Kesey associates on board
with him.

Wolfe sustains this “you are there” intimacy for the next 400 or so pages,
taking you directly into the heads of his subjects when necessary to
chronicle three years of Prankster adventures in consciousness along the
California coast, across the country in Furthur, their now famous Day-Gloed
1939 International Harvester school bus, down to Mexico, where Kesey
skedaddled to escape prosecution for possession of marijuana, and back to
San Francisco.

The immediacy, however, is an illusion.  As every Deadhead and tripster
knows, Wolfe was never “on the bus.”  Yet Wolfe’s illusion isn’t a false
one.  It’s a testament to his reportorial skills, which many readers miss
because they’re blinded by his bodacious punctuation.  “Style can’t carry a
story if you haven’t done the reporting,” Wolfe once attested. As The
Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test approaches its fortieth consecutive year in
print, it’s still the best account  fictional or non, in print or on
film  of the genesis of the sixties hipster subculture.
 >> actually it’s not.  my own hippy epic, New Worlde Trips, as just one
example, goes much deeper into the inner states of the characters  you
really did have to be there :)

As a raconteur of that culture, Wolfe has competition.  Hunter S.
Thompson’s sensational Hell’s Angels: A Strange and Terrible Saga (1967),
for example.
 >> no, no.  He and the Angels had almost zero to do with Hippy,  The
‘Sixties, yes, Rock’nRoll or whatever, yes, Coke, America, Guns &
Motorbikes, yes, but NOT Hippy.

It shares locale and cast with Acid Test, introduces the libertine theme
that Wolfe’s book carries to completion: what possesses people living in a
time of unparalleled freedom and a place of unmatched beauty to rebel and
demand more?  Thompson can’t universalise his story because the Hell’s
Angels were allied with Satan.  But Wolfe finds in the Pranksters the germ
of a mid-century religious awakening with great potential for universalisation

The novelists Richard Farina (Been Down So Long It Looks Like Up to Me,
1966) and T. Coraghessan Boyle (Drop City, 2003) reflect its spirit.  What
gives Wolfe the literary leg up on the competition is having a genuine hero
- Kesey - who can carry his epic story about the origins of a new
culture.  Wolfe’s Kesey is heroic in the Homeric rather than the tragic
sense - manly, clever, a leader, daring, and charismatic.

What makes The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test all the more remarkable is that
Wolfe composed its first version on newspaper deadline.  It appeared in 3
installments in January and February 1967 for New York, the legendary
Sunday magazine of the New York Herald Tribune that later would become New
York magazine.

Wolfe intended to fold the Kesey pieces into a future collection of work,
but as he commenced to rewrite them he saw the potential of a book.  This
posed a reportorial problem: the Pranksters had been stoned so much of the
time, so who was to say what was true and what was fable?  Fortunately
there were 45 hours of film for him to mine that the Pranksters had shot of
their Furthur road trips and “Acid Tests,” those psyche-bruising parties in
which they commandeered a hall, a club, or a warehouse and apple-seeded
California with LSD.

Wolfe also relied on the letters Kesey had sent from Mexico to his friend,
the novelist Larry McMurtry, which he used to climb inside the acid king’s
head.

The Pranksters also offered Wolfe the hours of madcap, reality-bending
audio recordings they’d made.  He interviewed dozens of Pranksters and
fellow-travelers, Kesey’s friends from his time at the Stanford University
graduate writing program, and he vacuumed up additional tapes and
unpublished accounts to get the story.  Hunter S. Thompson generously
provided interview tapes and other recordings of the Hell’s Angels at
Kesey’s place.  Finally, at a distance from the charismatic Kesey, Wolfe
downed 125 micrograms of LSD to learn from the inside what the fuss was all
about.
 >> that’ half what Hippies considered a regular dose.

His trip was unpleasant, but necessary.  “It was like tying yourself to the
railroad track and seeing how big the train is, which is rather big,” he
said in 1983.

Wolfe claims among literary inspirations a band of experimental Soviet
writers - the collective “Serapion Brothers,” Boris Pilniak, Yevgeni
Zamyatin, author of We, and others whom he encountered during grad
school.  Wolfe told Rolling Stone mag in 1987: “From Zamyatin, I got the
idea of the oddly punctuated inner thoughts. I began using a lot of
exclamation points and dashes and multiple colons.  A lot of dots.  The
idea was, that’s the way people think.  People don’t think in well-formed
sentences,”

Treating Kesey as a latter-day prophet and the Merry Pranksters as
disciples who have discovered a new religion, new sacraments, and gone on
the road to spread it could be judged a matter of a writer’s Ph.D.
overpowering a simpler tale about a group of founding stoners.  “If there
was ever a group devoted totally to the here and now it was the
Pranksters,” Wolfe writes in Acid Test. “I remember puzzling over
this.  There was something so . . . religious in the air, in the very
atmosphere of the Prankster life, and yet one couldn’t put one’s finger on
it.”  But by the time Wolfe describes Kesey and the Pranksters practically
taking over a Unitarian retreat to which they’d been invited and nearly
driving the Unitarians and their children to Religion, you begin to believe!

Timothy Leary instructed his followers to drop acid in a quiet room, escape
the material world, and merge with the godhead.  The Pranksters swung the
big broom, sweeping everything into their acid gospel - trash and kitsch,
consumer culture, spray paint, electronics, daredevilry, and practical
jokes.  Young people in San Francisco, then California, then around the
world followed their template:  Just as Jack Kerouac’s On the Road inspires
folks to hitchhike the country, Wolfe’s book still provides map and route
for modern explorers of internal space.  What’s the annual Burning Man
Festival - with all its costumes, modern pharmaceuticals, spacey music,
bright lights, and tribal noise - but a grander, updated acid test?
 >> or the Elysian Mystery Schools and ever mushroom initiation that ever
happened.

Like many 40-year-olds, The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test carries a wad of
fat around its midriff that could be pruned without harming the
body.  Modern readers can scan the portions set like poetry without missing
much.  There’s a sameness to many of the Prankster adventures - hey,
somebody else’s acid trip can never be as interesting as your own! - and
the book stalls for me when Kesey goes to Mexico.  But as I recall reading
the book when it was still green, when Kesey and acid and Owsley and The
Grateful Dead and psychedelia were still au courant, it hummed along with
remarkable economy.

As the Bible and many lesser books show, narrative is the finest container
ever devised to transport ideas, especially transporting ideas over
time.  Forty years from now, when Wolfe’s book, I predict, will still be in
print, our grandchildren will be celebrating his role in resuscitating the
narrative form.  They’ll marvel at his hack-like abilities to get just
enough of the hard-to-get portions of the acid legend to tell the complete
story with authority.  And they’ll be carrying a copy of The Electric
Kool-Aid Acid Test in their hip pockets.
UP!

UP! GUARANTEE:
YOU WILL FIND THIS SCARILY INTERESTING
You may have heard that legislation creating compulsory ID Cards has passed
a crucial stage in the House of Commons.

You may feel ID cards are like Photo ID for our Passport, Driving Licence
and an ID Card and that’s not a problem.

BUT WHAT YOU HAVE NOT BEEN TOLD
is the FULL SCOPE of this ID card!

It will be different from any card you now hold.

It will be connected to a database called the NIR, (National Identity
Register).
ALL your personal details will be stored there - your name, address, date
of birth unique number, fingerprints, scan of the back of your eye, and
your photograph.

Then there will be spaces on this database for your religion, residence
status and many other private and personal facts about you, such as your
'status' and credit rating, criminal record (probably including police
questioning that led to no charge?) medical history, in fact there is
unlimited space for every other detail of your life which can be added by
the Government with or without further Acts of Parliament!

Beginning to get the Big Picture?  By itself, you might think that this
register is harmless, but this card will be used to check your identity
against your entry in the register in real time, whenever you present it to
'prove who you are'.

Haven’t paid your tv licence?  The machine will reject your card. Unpaid
parking fine?  Sorry, we can’t let you in the club.  Etc etc  let your
paranoia get its teeth into this cos that’s what it’s for!!!

Every post office, every place selling alcohol or cigarettes, every
pharmacy, and every bank will have an NIR Card Terminal.  Much like the
Chip and Pin Readers that are everywhere now, your card can be 'swiped' to
check your identity.  Each time this happens, a permanent record is made at
the NIR of the time and place the Card was presented.  This means, for
example, that there will be a government record of every time, say, you
withdraw more than £99 at your local Nat West  they already demand ID for
these transactions!  Every time you need to prove you’re over 18, your card
will be swiped, and a lifelong record made at the NIR.  Restaurants and off
licenses will demand your card be swiped to indemnify them against selling
alcohol to someone under-age.

As a matter of routine, all government offices will record their
transactions with you.   Your GP's and dentist’s surgery will require ID
Cards, as will the NHS, parking permit, dog licence, tv licence, schools
and educational establishments.  The list is ENDLESS.

Private businesses are going to be given access to the NIR
Database.  Applying for a job? you’ll need your card swiped.  Applying for
a London Underground Oyster Card?  same thing.  Supermarket loyalty card,
driving licence, getting a telephone line, mobile phone, an internet
account?  Get the swipe!

Oyster, DVLA, BT, Nectar - they all run very detailed databases of their
own, and will be allowed access to the NIR, just as every other business
will be.  So each of these entities will be able to store your unique
number in their database, and place all your travel, phone records, driving
activities and detailed shopping habits under your unique NIR number.

These databases can easily fit on a storage device the size of your hand,
and will be sold to third parties either legally or illegally.  It will be
possible for a non governmental entity to create a detailed dossier of all
your activities.  Certainly, the government will have clandestine access to
all of them, meaning they will have a complete record of all your
movements, how much and when you withdraw from your bank account, the
medications you’re taking, what sort of bread you eat, media you consume -
all accessible via a single unique number in a central database.

Few people know that this is the true character and scope of the ID
Card.  Whenever the details are explained, their attitudes change
instantly, and deepen as their own minds imagine where else this power
could get to.

The Government intends the carrying of this card will be compulsory.   If
you and your children want to obtain or renew your passports, you will be
forced to have your fingerprints taken and your eyes scanned for the NIR,
and an ID Card will be issued to you whether you want one or not.  If you
refuse, you will not be able to get a passport.

Your ID card, like your passport, will not be your property.  The Home
Secretary and the Police will have the right to revoke or suspend it at any
time, in which case you won’t be able to withdraw money, or access any of
the services listed above.

In fact, life without an ID Card could become very difficult indeed -
without access to basic services, how long would we last?   It is the
ultimate bully’s weapon, do what we say, pay us whatever we ask, and on
time, or lose your ID Card.

The arguments put forwarded in favour of ID Cards can be easily
disproved.  ID Cards will not stop terrorists; every Spaniard has a
compulsory ID Card as did the Madrid Bombers.  ID Cards will not 'eliminate
benefit fraud', which in any case, is small compared to the astronomical
cost of this proposal, which will be measured in billions according to the
LSE.

This scheme exists solely to allow the government to exert total
surveillance and control over the ordinary free British Citizen.  It’s for
your own good, of course, but remember how IBM built a (punch-card)
national database for the Nazis?  This was the vital tool that allowed the
Nazis to round-up disabled people, gypsies, Jews etc.

It will increase the power of any government agency, the local borough, the
police, the NHS.  And the power of multinationals such as banks, phone
companies, credit card companies, bailiffs in our everyday life.

If you are as unsettled as I am at what the ID Card really means to you, to
this country and its way of life, I urge you to email or photocopy this and
give it to your friends and colleagues.  Visit the No2ID website :
www.no2id.net The Bill has proceeded to this stage due to the lack of
accurate and complete information on this proposal.  Hand to hand, we can
inform the entire nation if everyone who receives this passes it on.  Your
freedom depends upon it.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
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
0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f000f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f000f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f
[...]
0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f000f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f000f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f
0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f000f0f0f0f0f0f0f28383624140f20200f0f0f0f0f0f20200f0f0f0f0f1420190f0f0f0f0f0f192d3e36220f1420190f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f142b2d2d220f0f0f0f20200f0f0f0f0f1920190f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f1924322d2d200f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f192d3c32200f1c1c190f0f0f0f0f142b3c3622140f201c0f0f0f0f0f0f0f192d2d2d280f0f0f0f142d3c3622140f201c0f0f0f0f14201c142d3c38280f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f142b3c3622140f201c0f0f0f0f0f142d2d322d1c0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f1c2d2d322d200f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f192d2d322d190f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f14322d2d1c0f0f0f0f142d3c32220f1420190f0f0f0f0f0f0f14322d2d1c0f0f0f0f0f0f1c2d2d322d200f0f0f0f0f0f0f000f0f0f0f0f143e43434343423643430f0f0f0f0f0f43430f
0f0f0f0f2d433e0f0f0f0f0f1942434343433e36432d0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f1942434343430f0f0f0f43430f0f0f0f0f2d432d0f0f0f0f0f0f0f3243434343434342280f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f2242434343433c3e432d0f0f0f0f0f3e43434343422d433c0f0f0f0f0f0f1c42434343430f0f0f0f4043434343402d433c0f0f0f0f2043434343434343421c0f0f0f0f0f0f144043434343402d433c0f0f0f0f3e4343434343433c0f0f0f0f0f0f0f3c434343434343421c0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f3e434343434343360f0f0f0f0f0f20434343433e0f0f0f1942434343434038433c0f0f0f0f0f0f22434343433e0f0f0f0f0f3c434343434343401c0f0f0f0f0f000f0f0f0f0f244342281c22384343430f0f0f0f0f0f43430f0f0f0f0f2d433c0f0f0f0f1442433c20202d4243432d0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f36433e2020280f0f0f0f43430f0f0f0f0f2d432d0f0f0f0f0f0f3843422d1c202036422d0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f144343382220324243432d0f0f0f0f3643422220223e43433c0f0f0f0f0f0f38433c20202b0f0f0f3643422020223e43433c0f0f0f0f204343362020203c43420f0f0f0f0f0f3643402020223e43433c0f0f0f0f4340281914224043320f0f0f0f0f404340222020223843200f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f
0f0f0f0f0f433c2819142240432d0f0f0f0f0f3e43362020220f0f0f3843402020244043433c0f0f0f0f0f0f4043362020220f0f0f0f404340222020223643200f0f0f0f0f000f0f0f0f0f3c432d0f0f0f0f2d43430f0f0f0f0f0f43430f0f0f0f0f2d433c0f0f0f0f224340140f0f0f0f38432d0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f3c43220f0f0f0f0f0f0f43430f0f0f0f0f2d432d0f0f0f0f0f2043421c0f0f0f0f0f14200f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f2443400f0f0f0f0f40432d0f0f0f0f4243220f0f0f0f2d433c0f0f0f0f0f0f4243200f0f0f0f0f0f4243220f0f0f0f32433c0f0f0f0f2043430f0f0f0f0f3843320f0f0f0f0f4243220f0f0f0f32433c0f0f0f0f2d0f0f0f0f0f2043420f0f0f0f224342140f0f0f0f0f19190f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f2d0f0f0f0f0f1c433e0f0f0f0f0f4343140f0f0f0f0f0f43431c0f0f0f0f38433c0f0f0f0f0f0f4343140f0f0f0f0f0f2d4340140f0f0f0f0f1c190f0f0f0f0f000f0f0f0f0f3c43220f0f0f0f2043430f0f0f0f0f0f43430f0f0f0f0f2d433c0f0f0f0f3843320f0f0f0f0f2d432d0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f4343200f0f0f0f0f0f0f43430f0f0f0f0f2d432d0f0f0f0f0f3643320f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f3c432d0f0f0f0f0f3e432d0f0f0f0f42431c0f0f0f0f
20433c0f0f0f0f0f0f43430f0f0f0f0f0f0f43431c0f0f0f0f20433c0f0f0f0f2043430f0f0f0f0f2043400f0f0f0f0f43431c0f0f0f0f20433c0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f2243430f0f0f0f3c43240f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f2843420f0f0f0f0f43430f0f0f0f0f0f0f43430f0f0f0f0f32433c0f0f0f0f0f0f43430f0f0f0f0f0f0f3e43220f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f000f0f0f0f0f3643380f0f0f0f2043430f0f0f0f0f0f43430f0f0f0f0f2d433c0f0f0f0f3c43220f0f0f0f0f2d432d0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f4343200f0f0f0f0f0f0f43430f0f0f0f0f2d432d0f0f0f0f0f3c43200f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f4043200f0f0f0f0f3c432d0f0f0f0f3843360f0f0f0f1c433c0f0f0f0f0f0f43430f0f0f0f0f0f0f3843360f0f0f0f1c433c0f0f0f0f2043430f0f0f0f0f0f4343140f0f0f0f4043360f0f0f0f1c433c0f0f0f0f0f0f0f19223643433c0f0f0f0f4343140f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f1922364343360f0f0f0f0f43430f0f0f0f0f0f0f42432d0f0f0f0f2d433c0f0f0f0f0f0f43430f0f0f0f0f0f0f43430f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f000f0f0f0f0f194343402d22202243430f0f0f0f0f0f43430f0f0f0f0f2d433c0f0f0f0f3c4320
0f0f0f0f0f32432d0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f4343200f0f0f0f0f0f0f43430f0f0f0f0f2d432d0f0f0f0f0f4243362d2d2d2d2d2d2d220f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f43431c0f0f0f0f0f3c432d0f0f0f0f1c4343402d202028433c0f0f0f0f0f0f43430f0f0f0f0f0f0f2043433e2d202028433c0f0f0f0f2043430f0f0f0f0f0f4343200f0f0f0f2043433e2d202028433c0f0f0f0f0f224043434343400f0f0f0f0f43432d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d1c0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f2240434343433e140f0f0f0f0f43430f0f0f0f0f0f0f2243433c2d202032433c0f0f0f0f0f0f43430f0f0f0f0f0f0f43432d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d200f0f0f0f0f000f0f0f0f0f0f1936434343434343430f0f0f0f0f0f43430f0f0f0f0f2d433c0f0f0f0f3c43200f0f0f0f0f2d432d0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f4343200f0f0f0f0f0f0f43430f0f0f0f0f2d432d0f0f0f0f0f3c4343434343434343433c0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f3e43200f0f0f0f0f3c432d0f0f0f0f0f193c4343434343433c0f0f0f0f0f0f43430f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f193c4343434343433c0f0f0f0f2043430f0f0f0f0f0f4343200f0f0f0f0f193c4343434343433c0f0f0f0f2043434338321c0f0f0f0f0f0f434343434343434343432d0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f2243434238321c0f0f
0f0f0f0f0f43430f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f1c3e4343434343433c0f0f0f0f0f0f43430f0f0f0f0f0f0f434343434343434343432d0f0f0f0f0f000f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f2020323643430f0f0f0f0f0f43430f0f0f0f0f2d433c0f0f0f0f3843320f0f0f0f0f2d432d0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f4343200f0f0f0f0f0f0f43430f0f0f0f0f2d432d0f0f0f0f0f3c431c0f0f0f0f0f2043380f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f3c43280f0f0f0f0f3c432d0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f20203236433c0f0f0f0f0f0f43430f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f20203236433c0f0f0f0f2043430f0f0f0f0f1943430f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f20203236433c0f0f0f0f3c433c0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f3e43140f0f0f0f0f2d43320f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f3c43360f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f43430f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f142022323c433c0f0f0f0f0f0f43430f0f0f0f0f0f0f40430f0f0f0f0f0f2d432d0f0f0f0f0f000f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f2043420f0f0f0f0f0f43431c0f0f0f0f3243320f0f0f0f224340140f0f0f0f32432d0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f4343200f0f0f0f0f0f0f4343190f0f0f0f3643320f0f0f0f0f2243360f0f0f0f0f32432d0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f2243420f0f0f0f0f3c432d0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f20433c0f0f0f0f0f0f43430f0f0f
0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f20433c0f0f0f0f204343140f0f0f0f2243400f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f22433c0f0f0f0f3c43200f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f2d43320f0f0f0f0f3643220f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f4043200f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f43430f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f2d43380f0f0f0f0f0f43430f0f0f0f0f0f0f3643280f0f0f0f0f3e43200f0f0f0f0f000f0f0f0f0f0f28200f0f0f143843380f0f0f0f0f0f4343422d0f0f204343220f0f0f0f0f40433e140f0f1c3c432d0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f43431c0f0f0f0f0f0f0f43434224140f1c4343200f0f0f0f0f0f4043280f0f0f1c4343140f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f404338140f0f1c42432d0f0f0f0f0f32190f0f0f144043320f0f0f0f0f0f43430f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f32190f0f0f144043320f0f0f0f2043434022140f1c4343280f0f0f0f0f0f32190f0f0f144043280f0f0f0f3643380f0f0f0f2d2d0f0f0f0f144343220f0f0f2843420f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f3643360f0f0f142d2d0f0f0f0f0f43430f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f32190f0f0f144243240f0f0f0f0f0f43430f0f0f0f0f0f0f1943421c0f0f0f2843400f0f0f0f0f0f000f0f0f0f0f0f3c434340404343421c0f0f0f0f0f0f43433643434343433e0f0f0f0f0f0f1942434343434343432d0f0f0f0f0f0f
0f0f0f0f0f0f0f1c434343434343430f0f0f0f43433643434343433e0f0f0f0f0f0f0f194043403c3e4343280f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f1c42434343434343432d0f0f0f0f0f4343434042434343140f0f0f0f1c434343434343430f0f0f0f4343434042434342140f0f0f0f1c43433e4343434343400f0f0f0f0f0f0f4343434042434340140f0f0f0f194243423c3e4343320f0f0f0f0f1c4243403c3e4343220f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f194243423c3e4343320f0f0f2d4343434343433e0f0f0f0f4343433e42434340140f0f0f0f2d4343434343433e0f0f0f0f1c42433e3c404342200f0f0f0f0f0f000f0f0f0f0f0f28383e43433c32190f0f0f0f0f0f0f322d0f2038424236140f0f0f0f0f0f0f14323e433e2d36432d0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f19324343362d322d0f0f0f0f43430f22384342360f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f14323c434238200f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f143240433e323e432d0f0f0f0f0f32383e43433c32140f0f0f0f0f193243432d322d2d0f0f0f0f32383e43433c320f0f0f0f0f0f2043430f283c4340320f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f32383e43433c320f0f0f0f0f0f0f14323c43403c2d0f0f0f0f0f0f0f14323e4340381c0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f14323c43403c2d0f0f0f0f203243432d322d220f0f0f
0f323c4043423c2d0f0f0f0f0f0f203243432d322d220f0f0f0f0f19323e434036190f0f0f0f0f0f0f000f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f2d432d0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f4343200f0f0f0f0f0f0f43430f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f3c432d0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f43430f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f2043430f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f43430f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f43430f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f000f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f2d432d0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f4343200f0f0f0f0f0f0f43430f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f3c432d0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f43430f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f
0f0f0f0f2043430f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f43430f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f43430f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f000f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f2d432d0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f4343200f0f0f0f0f0f0f43430f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f3c432d0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f43430f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f2043430f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f43430f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f43430f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f000f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f2d432d0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f
0f0f0f0f0f3b3d0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f3c432d0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f2043430f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f000f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f1920190f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0a0000050c0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f1c20190f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f1420200f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f
0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f000f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0b00000000000a0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f000f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f050000000000000c0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f
0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f000f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f00000004000000050f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f000f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0c00000006020000000b0f0f
0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f000f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0b0000000707000000020f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f
0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f000f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0e000000050c000000000a0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f002d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d15000000291b000000172d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2b261818181e2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d
2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d322d2d322d2d322d2d2d322d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d322d322d322d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d322d322d2d322d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d322d322d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d2d0043434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434323000000344100000013414343434343434343434343434343434343434300000000000000002143434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434313000000214343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343403c362d322d383e40434343434343434343434343434343434343434343433b0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000002a434343434343433b00000000000000000043434343434343434343300000000000000000000000002121212130303b434343434343434343434343434343434343430043434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434339000000234313000000254343434343434343434343434343
434343434300000000000000002143434343434343434343434343434343434343434343431d000000002143434343434343434343434343434343434343434343382d190f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f142236404343434343434343434343434343434343433b00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000030434343434343433b000000000000000000434343434343434343432a00000000000000000000000000000000000000001d2a3d434343434343434343434343434343004343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434325000000412a0000000041434343434343434343434343434343434343000000000000000021434343434343434343434343434343434343434343432a00000000002143434343434343434343434343434343434343422b190f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f1c36434343434343434343434343434343433d00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000030434343434343433b000000000000000000434343434343434343433000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001a304143434343434343434343434300
434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343433d000000254323000000304343434343434343434343434343434343430000000000000000214343434343434343434343434343434343434343433900000000000021434343434343434343434343434343434340280f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f14324343434343434343434343434343431d000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000030434343434343433b00000000000000000043434343434343434343300000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000013304343434343434343434343004343433f414343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343432a0000003f210000000043434343434343434343434343434343434300000000000000002143434343434343434343434343434343434343433f13000000000000214343434343434343434343434343434332140f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f193c4343434343434343434343434343000000000000
00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000002a434343434343433b00000000000000000043434343434343434343300000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001a3b4343434343434343430043390000001a23343d4343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343410000001d3b000000003b434343434343434343434343434343434300000000000000002143434343434343434343434343434343434343431a0000000000000021434343434343434343434343434340190f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f1c20202d1c20190f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f2d43434343434343434343434343390000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000030434343434343433b000000000000000000434343434343434343432a000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000034434343434343434300431d0000000000000013303f434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343430000003000000000214343434343434343434343434343434343000000000000000021
43434343434343434343434343434343434343250000000000000000214343434343434343434343434340140f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f19323e4343434343434343433c2d190f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f19424343434343434343434343432300000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000030434343434343433b000000000000000000434343434343434343433000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000025434343434343430043390000001d3013000000002343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343433d4143434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343433d0000001d0000001a43434343434343434343434343434343430000000000000000214343434343434343434343434343434343433000000000000000000021434343434343434343434343360f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f22424343434343434343434343434343433c1c0f0f0f0f0f0f0f19404343434343434343434343410000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000002a434343434343433b0000000000000000004343434343434343434330000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000002a4343434343430043433f2500001323211d00000000
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
43434343434343434343434343434343434343433b000000000000000000434343434343434343432a0000000000000000214343434343434343434339130000000000000000000000003d434343430043434343434343341d00000000000000001d41434343434343434343434343433b000000000000000021434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343432a00000000000021432100000000001341434343434343434343434343434343000000000000000021434343434343434343434343434343432100000000000000000000002143434343434343434342140f0f0f0f0f0f0f3643434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434338140f0f0f0f0f1c4343434343434343434343411a00000000000000000021434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343433b00000000000000000043434343434343434343300000000000000000214343434343434343434343432a00000000000000000000001d43434343004343434343434343433b1d0000000000000000254343434343434343434343431d0000001d1a00000000254343434343433d1d0021304343434343434343434343433b000000130000000039412500000000003d4343434343434343434343434343430000000000000000214343434343434343434343434343
432a00000000000000000000000021434343434343434343190f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f384343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343433e0f0f0f0f0f0f3243434343434343434343433b00000000000000000000344343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343433b0000000000000000004343434343434343434330000000000000000021434343434343434343434343433d0000000000000000000000394343430043434343434343434343433b230000000000000000343f434343434343434343000000003b43210000000030434343433f13000000001d3b434343434343434343431d0000004139000000133d4125000000002a43434343434343434343434343434300000000000000002143434343434343434343434343433b00000000000000000000000000214343434343434343320f0f0f0f0f19280f0f0f0f404343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343433c0f0f0f0f0f0f3e434343434343434343434330000000000000000000004143434343434343434343434343434343434343434343433b000000000000000000434343434343434343433000000000000000002143434343434343434343434343433f000000000000000000001343434300434343434343434343434343433f3421000000000000002341434343
43434343000000003b434325000000133d43434323000013000000133d43434343434343433f0000000043433d0000001341431d00000013414343434343434343434343434343000000000000000021434343434343434343434343433f13000000000000000000000000002143434343434343400f0f0f0f0f143e42190f0f0f1440434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343360f0f0f0f0f204343434343434343434343431a0000000000000000002143434343434343434343434343434343434343434343433b000000000000000000434343434343434343432a00000000000000002143434343434343434343434343434330000000000000000000003943430043434343434343434343434343434343250000000000000000213d4343434341000000003b434343250000001341434313000013250000000025434343434343433b000000003d43433d1300001d413b00000000003d43434343434343434343434343000000000000000021434343434343434343434343431d00000000000000000000000000002143434343434343280f0f0f0f0f384343431c0f0f0f0f40434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343220f0f0f0f0f3e43434343434343434343433f000000000000000000003043434343434343434343434343434343
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
00080f0f0f0f0600000000000000000000000000434343430f0f0f0f0f4343434343434343434343434343434343411a0000000000000000003b43434343434343434343434343433b000000000000000000434343434343434343433000000000000000002143434343434343434343434343434343434343210000000000000000210043432a0000003d43434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343433b00000000003d43434343434341130000000021434343434343434343434343434325000000003b4343434343433f000000000013434343434343434343430000000000000000214343411d000000000000000000003d434343433b000000000000000021434343433c0f0f0f0f204343433b0000003b21004321000000303b00000a0f0f0f0f060000000000000000000000004343433c0f0f0f0f0f4343434343434343434343434343434343433b0000000000000000001a43434343434343434343434343433b000000000000000000434343434343434343432a00000000000000002143434343434343434343434343434343434343210000000000000000210043433b0000001a4143434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343432a000000001a434343434343433900000000004143434343434343434343434343
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
000000000000434343140f0f0f0f364343434343434343434343434343434343434343431300000000000000001a4343434343434343434343433b000000000000000000434343434343434343433000000000000000002143434343434343434343434343434343434343000000000000000000300043434343431d00000000001a303f43434343434343434343434343434341000000234343434343432a000000001a3d4343434343431a212a4143434343434343300000003d4343434321000000003d4343434343433000000000003943434343434343000000000000000000000000000000000000003d43434343434343433b00000000000000002143434343432d0f0f0f0f1443433b0000003d21004325211d254323000000000000000c0f0f0f0e02000000000000004343400f0f0f0f0f3e4343434343434343434343434343434343434343432a0000000000000000003b43434343434343434343433b00000000000000000043434343434343434343300000000000000000214343434343434343434343434343434343433d0000000000000000002a0043434343434123000000000000133b3f4343434343434343434343434343390000304343434343434325000000001341434343433400003943434343434343433f00000013414343433f1a000000214343434343
43411a0000001a4343434343434343000000000000000000000000000000000000394343434343434343433b0000000000000000214343434343400f0f0f0f0f3e433b000000341a003d3b3b3b391d0000000000000000020f0f0f0f0c000000000000004343240f0f0f0f1443434343434343434343434343434343434343434343430000000000000000002543434343434343434343433b000000000000000000434343434343434343432a0000000000000000214343434343434343434343434343434343432a0000000000000000003d0043434343434343300000000000000000253b4343434343434343434343431d00002543434343434343432500000000134143434321000025434343434343434343411d0000003443434330130000003d434343434343411300003d4343434343434343000000000000000000000000000000000025434343434343434343433b000000000000000021434343434343140f0f0f0f20433d000000000000000000000000000000000000000000040e0f0f0f0c0000000000004343140f0f0f0f2443434343434343434343434343434343434343434343432100000000000000000043434343434343434343433b00000000000000000043434343434343434343300000000000000000214343434343434343434343434343434343431d00
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
43434343434343434343434343434343434343434343433d00000000000000000039434343434343434343433b00000000000000000043434343434343434343300000000000000000214343434343434343434343434343434343250000000000000000003043004343434343434343434343432a130000000000000000000000000000000000002a43434343434343434343434334000000000013340013003b43434343434343434343434343412a130000000000001a434343434343434343434343434343434343430000000000000000000000000000003d4343434343434343434343433b00000000000000002143434343434343320f0f0f0f0f32434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343380f0f0f0f244343431c0f0f0f0f0f3e434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343430000000000000000002a434343434343434343433b000000000000000000434343434343434343432a000000000000000021434343434343434343434343434343433d000000000000000000003f43004343434343434343434343434341301a000000000000000000000000000000214343434343434343434343434343411d00000000000000003b43434343434343434343434343434343301d0000000034434343434343434343434343434343434343
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
4343434343434343434343434343433f393b34302a2334393d4343434343434343434343434343434343434343432a130000002a434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343430000000000000000000000001d4143434343434343434343434343433b000000000000000021434343434343434343200f0f0f0f0f1c40434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343380f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f324343434343434343431d00002a434343434343434343434343433d0000000000000000002a434343434343434343433b0000000000000000004343434343434343434330000000000000000021434343434343434343434343434323000000000000000000002143434300434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343433b3b3d43434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343430000000000000000000000003d4343434343434343434343434343433b00000000000000002143434343434343434342140f0f0f0f0f143e434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343240f0f0f0f0f0f0f2243434343434343433d130000000039434343
434343434343434343250000000000000000003b434343434343434343433b000000000000000000434343434343434343433000000000000000002143434343434343434343434339000000000000000000000000414343430043434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434300000000000000000000003b434343434343434343434343434343433b000000000000000021434343434343434343433e140f0f0f0f0f0f324343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343220f0f0f0f0f0f194243434343434343340000000000000030434343434343434343433b0000000000000000000043434343434343434343433b00000000000000000043434343434343434343300000000000000000214343434343434343433d2a1a000000000000000000000000394343434300434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343000000000000000000002a4343
4343434343434343434343434343433b00000000000000002143434343434343434343433c0f0f0f0f0f0f0f204043434343434343434343434343434343434343360f0f0f0f0f0f0f1c424343434343434325000000000000000000213b4343434343433f2a000000000000000000001d43434343434343434343433b000000000000000000434343434343434343432a000000000000000013212530303030232100000000000000000000000000000025434343434300434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343000000000000000000234343434343434343434343434343434343433b0000000000000000214343434343434343434343433c140f0f0f0f0f0f0f1c3c43434343434343434343434343434238190f0f0f0f0f0f0f1c4243434343434343433d000000000000000000000013212a2a211d0000000000000000000000003943434343434343434343433b0000000000000000004343434343434343434330000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000002543434343434300434343434343434343434343434343434343
43434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434300000000000000001a414343434343434343434343434343434343433b000000000000000021434343434343434343434343433e190f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f192d384243434343434343423622140f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f204243434343434343434343250000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001d4343434343434343434343433b000000000000000000434343434343434343433000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000025434343434343430043434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434300000000000000003d434343434343434343434343434343434343433b000000000000000021434343434343434343434343434342220f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f14202020201c0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f2d434343434343434343434343411d0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
0000133d4343434343434343434343433b0000000000000000004343434343434343434330000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000025434343434343434300434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343000000000000003943434343434343434343434343434343434343433b0000000000000000214343434343434343434343434343434336140f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f203e4343434343434343434343434343411a0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000133b434343434343434343434343433b000000000000000000434343434343434343432a000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000133d434343434343434343004343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343430000000000002a4343434343434343434343434343434343434343
433b0000000000000000214343434343434343434343434343434343422d140f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f193643434343434343434343434343434343434323000000000000000000000000000000000000000000133d43434343434343434343434343433b000000000000000000434343434343434343433000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000132a414343434343434343434300434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343000000000021434343434343434343434343434343434343434343433b0000000000000000214343434343434343434343434343434343434342321c0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f2236434343434343434343434343434343434343434343340000000000000000000000000000000000000025414343434343434343434343434343433b000000000000000000434343434343434343433000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001a2a43434343434343434343434343004343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343
43434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343000000001341434343434343434343434343434343434343434343433b00000000000000002143434343434343434343434343434343434343434343403222140f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f0f14283642434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343432a130000000000000000000000000013253d43434343434343434343434343434343433b000000000000000000434343434343434343432a0000000000000000000000000000000000000000212a3d434343434343434343434343434343004343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343433b3b3b3b3f4343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343413b3b3b3b3b3b3b3b3d4343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343433c3c3c383c3c3e434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434339251d00000000000013212a39434343434343434343434343434343434343
4343413b3b3b3b3b3b3b3b3b434343434343434343433f3b3b3b3b3b3030302a30302a30302a30303b3d4343434343434343434343434343434343434300434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343433d4143434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343004343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343
434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434300434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343430043434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343
[...]
43434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343430043434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343434343000400000007010100030000000000
www.no2id.net
http://eclectech.co.uk/swizz.php
http://eclectech.co.uk/clarkeidcards.php
UP!
(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o
  the UP! is a global edutainment round-up, broadcast weekly to =[14,027]=
Alternative// Activist// Zippy// Trance// New Age// Peace folks
recommended to the Parallel YOUniversity// Megatripolis Dance Dept as
  "showing signs of life".  Since recipients forward it widely to their own
lists & sites,
we conservatively estimate 50,000+ direct recipients.
A further 40,000 read it on the YOUniversity's site.
And, because of its 'mix' of 'specialist' & 'general' content,
    it's increasingly being posted on a variety of sites worldwide,
making an estimated total weekly readership of =[275,000]=
(\o/)(\o/)\(o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o

The al Qaeda Myth
We now know that the US military is deliberately misleading Iraqis,
Americans and the rest of the world about the extent of al Qaeda's
involvement in the Iraqi insurgency.  It was reported in the Washington
Post on April 10, on the basis of internal military documents seen by that
newspaper.
http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/041206B.shtml
up!

A 'Concerted Effort'
To Discredit Joseph Wilson!
As he drew back the curtain this week on the “Wa’rgate” evidence against
Vice President Cheney's former top aide, Special Counsel Patrick J.
Fitzgerald for the first time described a "concerted action" by "multiple
people in the White House" - using classified information - to "discredit,
punish or seek revenge against" a critic of President Bush's war in Iraq.
http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/040906A.shtml
up!

White House Tied to Election Violations in New Hampshire
Key figures in a phone-jamming scheme designed to keep New Hampshire
Democrats from voting in 2002 had regular contact with the White House and
Republican Party as the plan was unfolding, phone records introduced in
criminal court show.
http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/041006Q.shtml
up!

Does HAVA Solve Voter Purging?
Behind the popular controversy of Electronic Voting Machines lies a second
and equally vexing requirement of the Help America Vote Act (HAVA): the
Voter Registration Database.  Millions of registered voters could be
disenfranchised in this year's coming elections due to improper
implementation of voter registration databases.
http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/041006R.shtml

KERRY CALLS FOR
IMMEDIATE WITHDRAWAL!!
John Kerry calls for IMMEDIATE WITHDRAWAL of US troops from Iraq if an
effective unity government cannot be formed by May 15 this year!
http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/040506J.shtml
up!

The New York Times: The Endgame in Iraq
Iraq is becoming a country that America should be ashamed to support, let
alone occupy, according to the New York Times.  The nation as a whole is
sliding closer to open civil war.  In its capital, thugs kidnap and torture
innocent civilians with impunity, then murder them for their religious beliefs.
UP!

Harvard Takes On The Israel Lobby
How a seemingly non-controversial academic paper set off a political firestorm.
http://www.alternet.org/audits/34416/
up!

Schröder To Lead European Growth
Of Rothschild Bank
Tom Bawden ­ The Times
Gerhard Schröder, the former Chancellor of Germany, will from this month
spearhead NM Rothschild¹s expansion in Central and Eastern Europe.

His first task as part of the investment bank¹s European advisory council
will be to evaluate whether to open the bank¹s first offices in Romania,
Bulgaria and the Czech Republic.

Rothschild also hopes that his contacts with senior politicians will help
the bank to secure a large slice of the torrent of privatisation mandates
expected in the region.

Herr Schröder will earn an estimated £100,000 and have to attend only 6
meetings a year but will also be on call in his capacity as an adviser.  He
will be asked to evaluate opportunities for the bank in Asia, with a view
to setting up new offices in countries there.

A spokesman for Rothschild said: ”Because of his time in the German
Government, Gerhard Schröder has particularly good contacts in some of the
Soviet states which have recently joined the EU.  He is a public figure and
can play an ambassadorial role, which will be very useful to
Rothschild.  But he will not be involved in transactions or bank-related
issues in Germany.”

Herr Schröder left politics last November.  The following month he
announced he was taking a leading advisory role at Gazprom, the Russian gas
company, and would oversee the construction of a pipeline from Russia to
Germany through the Baltic Sea.

He will be in good company on Rothschild¹s ten-person European advisory
council, which is chaired by Lord George, the former Governor of the Bank
of England.
 >> !!

Herr Schröder said of his appointment: ³I am delighted to join the European
advisory council of Rothschild
 The bank has a distinguished international
reputation, has built leadership positions as an independent adviser in
Europe and the Americas and is developing its market share in Asia.”
 >> Might this explain why one of Schröder's last acts in office was to
effectively give Israel two extra dolphin class submarines, in addition to
an already agreed sale.
<http://www.theneworder.org/news/israeltestmissle.htm>
The submarines, of course, are capable of carrying nuclear tipped cruise
missiles and significantly increase Israel's nuclear arsenal and 2nd strike
capability.
http://business.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,13130-2102425,00.html
NM Rothschild - Google search - http://tinyurl.com/ncndd
up!

Trade Unions Call For Action,
Boycott Against Apartheid Israel
‘Why are all the things done to apartheid South Africa not being done to
Israel?’ demanded top South African trade unionist Willy Madisha as he
addressed the national gathering of trade unions in London last week.

Speaking at the Palestine Solidarity Campaign’s trade union conference in
London, Madisha  the president of South Africa’s COSATU union  condemned
Apartheid Israel and urged greater international action including a
worldwide boycott of Israeli goods similar to the movements that helped
topple the racist regime of South Africa.

The conference entitled ‘Palestinian Workers Challenging the Occupation’
has been the most significant trade union event on Palestine held in the
last years in the UK.  Some 230 trade unionists and activists attended the
day-long event that brought together dozens of activists to discuss the
role that trade unionists can play in helping Palestinians to achieve justice.

The Palestinian call for Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions was central to
the speeches of many Panelists. Palestinian speakers informed the large
crowd of how the Occupation is destroying Palestinian lives, including
through Apartheid Israel’s control of borders and all Palestinian movement
that effectively ghettoise the population.   Shaher Saâed, general
secretary of the Palestinian General Federation of Trade Unions, detailed
the devastating impact of the Occupation on the Palestinian economy and
expressed support for a boycott campaign to counter “the real issue: the
silence of the world.”

Apartheid was characterized by killings, hangings, disappearances, arrests,
exile, confiscations, inferior education and the creation of Bantustans,
said Madisha.  All this was a Sunday picnic compared to what is happening
to the Palestinians, he continued. “I say with confidence that Israel is an
apartheid state.”

But Madisha further noted that the global response to Apartheid Israel from
trade unions has so far been inadequate.  The trade union movement must
move beyond resolutions, “otherwise history will look back on us and spit
on our graves” he said.

16 British trade unions proclaimed support for the PSC event, and expressed
solidarity with the Palestinian people.  CWU general secretary Billy Hayes
urged activists and trade unions to join the campaign for justice for
Palestine, and FBU president Ruth Walters condemned what she described as
“the Occupation’s extreme oppression.”

Trade unions played an integral role in the global fight against apartheid
in South Africa, and many activists and trade unionists are hopeful that
such calls for economic boycott of Apartheid Israel will galvanise the
unions into further action in the worldwide struggle for justice in
Palestine.  The call went out for a global boycott of Apartheid Israel by
activists and trade unionists from around the world.
UP!

Dear Fraser,
An old friend emailed me an article by you.  It was a delight to read.
May I request that you get the word out about the following piece. It will
help a lot of people who are suffering & are in need of help.

JOIN yoga4health.org
According to healthcare industry estimates, 70 million americans suffer
from some kind of back pain.
More than 30 million from Arthritis.
Close to 10 million from Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. (CTS)
The numbers are simply staggering.

The ISOINTEGRAL exercises by GREENSUFI are a synthesis of YOGA & TIBETAN
BUDDHISM. They activate the electrical body of our system also known as
FOHAT.  Similar to what acupuncture addresses.  Help in Self
healing.  Simple & Highly effective.  Anybody can do them.  NO YOGA
TRAINING REQUIRED.
PMS ISOINTEGRAL Exercises have a profound effect on hormones, including
those involved in the menstrual cycle monthly.
Also check out mp3 stress-reducing sounds & ASTRO MUSIC to feel spiritually
happy & healthy whenever you want.
With regards & much love,
greensufi, usa.
UP!  a l l g o o d t h i n g s c o m e t o a n e n d
which don't justify nuttin'
U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U UP P P P P P P P P P PP P P P P P P P P
P P P P P P
YOUR PLANET NEEDS //YOU!This HipList grows purely by recommendation.
SO RECOMMEND SOMEONE 2DAY!!!!!!!!!!
TO DEBATE ANYTHING in the UP!, visit the GroupMind Debating Board on
WWW.PARALLEL-YOUNIVERSITY.COM
YES, YES, SEND US EDUTAINING NEWSN VIEWS no need to ask! :-)
FOR MORE FRASER ON RAVE CULTURE & THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT, VISIT
WWW.PARALLEL-YOUNIVERSITY.COM/fraser
TO UNSUBSCRIBE, HIT REPLY WITH REMOVE IN THE SUBJECT BOX
U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U UP P P P P P P P P P PP P P P P P P P
P P P P P P

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
AN UP! PULL-OUT SPECIAL
(geddit?  pull out?  of iraq?)
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

DID WILY OLD SADDAM SUCK THE
ARROGANT BILLIONAIRE CHICKEN HAWKS
INTO HIS VIETNAM STYLE TRAP?
AND
Is Doomsday Coming
For U.S. Forces In Iraq?
I THINK IT’S A REAL POSSIBILITY!
Magus,  Signs of the Times

Saddam's Trap
The locution ‘Saddam’s Trap’ is one I used well before the invasion
of  Iraq.  As the term suggests, at that time I believed Saddam had
been  busily preparing a huge trap, and probably had been doing so ever
since Gulf War I.  I based my thesis on small scraps of information I had
found buried at a variety of sites on the Net and info coming from a few
reliable contacts.
 >> i too had this hunch very strongly.  it didn’t all come from sites.  i
recall, for example, reading that his government was handing out guns to
arm every citizen in iraq to defend the homeland.  i remember
thinking:  this guy’s had plenty of warning and time to prepare.  and we
know he’s no quitter.

I remember coming across a brief mention of Iraqi military personnel  being
sent to Vietnam to confer with Vietnamese military officials.  I  assumed
they were gathering plans, blueprints, documents, and so forth,  containing
detailed information on how the Viet Cong had defeated the mightiest army
in the world.
You may remember that this underground army had literally
gone  underground.  South Vietnam had a vast labyrinth of underground
living  and storage accommodations - kitchens, dining areas,
hospitals,  munitions depots, and so on.  These systems were vast in
scope.  Never  had the term ‘underground’ resistance been more appropriate.
I automatically assumed Saddam was interested in the whole Viet Cong
system.  If I was right, he must have been thinking about a long
term  resistance dependent on a vast underground system of tunnels
and  underground bunkers where munitions, arms, hospitals, pantries, and
so  forth could be both hidden and efficiently operational.
At that time, I was also coming across occasional mentions of Saddam’s
Fedayeen, a small army of at least 10,000 fiercely loyal, carefully
selected and trained men.  The occasional media references to this
group  described this small army as a group of personal bodyguards.  As
time went on, and I picked up more bits of information, I concluded
this  group was more than a mere group of bodyguards.
That information and the fact military teams were visiting
Vietnam  suggested to me Saddam expected the US would one day launch a
second  invasion of Iraq, and he was not going to make the same mistake he
did  during Gulf War I.  He would emulate the Viet Cong and subject the
US  occupation troops to an unending guerrilla resistance that
would  eventually drive them out, just as the Viet Cong had done to
the  American military in Vietnam.
  Accordingly, I wrote two or three short articles entitled ‘Saddam’s
Trap’.  I suggested Bush’s planned invasion would be met with only a token
resistance that would quickly fade away and go underground.  The  arrogant
American cabal would stupidly believe the great might of the American
military had simply rolled over and totally crushed the armies of
Saddam.  Reports from UK journalists such as Robert Fisk, however,  were
painting a different picture.  Something peculiar was going on, but
America’s embedded journalists were totally missing it.  The
smell,  however, was bad from day one.
As for the Fedayeen, who were nowhere to be found, the Pentagon
decided  not to worry about them.  In fact, the Pentagon issued an order
banning the use of the term ‘Fedayeen’.  Talk about using word magic.  Ban
the  word and its referent will go poof.  In some ways, we must have
the  stupidest military and executive in the world.  Ban the word
‘Fedayeen’  and tell America we are engaged in battle against
‘evil’.  Make  realities vanish with word magic and conjure up an illusive,
phantasmal  foe called ‘evil’.
By that time, I was absolutely convinced the US had marched straight  into
a huge trap, an underground army that would slowly but surely begin
functioning the same way as the Viet Cong had done and ultimately  with the
same degree of efficacy over a period of six or seven years.
To my knowledge, I was the only Net writer  who had suggested Saddam
was  preparing a trap and that the Bush cabal was stupidly, ignorantly,
and  blindly walking right into that snare.  Back when I first
became  suspicious over the visits to Vietnam by Iraqi military
and  intelligence figures, I wrote a couple of pieces entitled
‘Saddam’s  Trap’ and tried to get them published on several
websites.  Website  owners universally rejected my speculations, and there
was no way in hell I’d ever get them published in any mainstream media.  I
simply  sighed and gave up any hopes of ever disseminating my thesis.
To me it was obvious Saddam might well be planning a vast
underground  trap.  I correctly figured his Fedayeen would disappear into
the civilian population, that there were vast hidden depots of munitions
and arms supplies, that a guerrilla cell system would be used so that
captured and tortured guerrillas could not provide any significant
information, and so forth.  The basic realities were simple: Saddam was
smart.   The neocon cabal was stupid.

Late last night, my best roaming Net reporter, Phoebe, sent me a  stunning
report on Iraq.  It arguably is one of the most important items I’ve ever
touched.  Not only is it hugely important, its nature is such that you can
send it to anybody.  Political persuasion does not  matter.  This report is
above politics.
If you accept it as being for real, it comes close to being a latter day
‘Pentagon Papers’.
As is  often the case, I can’t give you any assurance this is an
absolutely  accurate report, but it fits in so neatly with what I’ve
believed would  happen in Iraq, I have great confidence it’s for
real.  Everything in it  rings true, at least to my ear.  It fits in with a
whole web of facts  and reasonable suppositions.
Do not skip this item. It’s dynamite. If you share my belief that this has
a high probability of being accurate, you will surely want to pass it along
to everybody you know, regardless of political affiliations.  This report
rises above political partisanship.  It is neither red nor  blue, nor left
nor right.

Scuttlebut Or Spin?
Having many cherished friends, from many walks of life, a good listener
hears many different voices from many different sources.  Let this listener
share with you those things he has been told of late from many whom he
dearly loves and does not want to lose.  They, all those human beings who
dare to Be and to Love, in this brief whirl of endless doubts we think of
as life, are precious, and the Shadow now falling over far too many of them
on the blood soaked sands of Iraq seems very dark and dire.

It is not yet possible to provide enough hard data to fully support the
following speculations.  It is all told by way of "scuttlebutt" from rank
and file, military-on-the-job rumours, and old fashioned soldiers' and
sailors' gossip and intuitions.  It is offered in that "for what it's
worth" category, in the hopes that it will make a few more folks think
about the hell on Earth that is the day to day reality for U.S. "boots on
the ground" in Iraq.

In general, my experiences over many years of close friendships with
honourable, career military and National Guard members, from among both
officers and non-commissioned personnel, have proven that the "scuttlebutt"
is often more accurate than the official line being handed out from the
current CentCom.  That was certainly true in Vietnam, and the similarities
between Iraq and "The Nam" are abundant.

Remember, however, this is only "scuttlebutt."  Do not take it as fact but
as food for thought, and perhaps as a warning.

America Now Fighting A Defensive War
In Iraq, many, perhaps most, of the American forces in the forward
operations areas are essentially pinned down.   They stay huddled for
safety within their small, fortified (as best possible) bunkers and camps,
both rural and urban, emerging only upon direct commands, to conduct their
assigned patrols and sweeps while looking first and ever more exclusively
to their own survival in all regards.  They are literally stressed and
terrified out of their minds, and most of them are also physically ill,
many seriously so, from the effects of Depleted Uranium poisoning.  Many of
them, especially with their psychopathic "leaders" giving them almost carte
blanche to do such, have taken on a "kill 'em all and let God sort 'em out"
modus operandi, at all times and in all circumstances when they're outside
of their bunkers.

The truth of this "scuttlebutt" is now being born out by numerous Iraqi
eyewitnesses and by the latest statements and sworn testimony coming from
members of Iraq Veterans Against the War and in a Canadian courtroom where
an American army deserter is pleading for political asylum to keep from
returning for another tour of duty in Iraq.  Those soldiers who do still
have empathy and conscience alive within themselves post Iraq War will
suffer hell's own psychological and spiritual torments for the rest of
their lives, as have a majority of Vietnam combat veterans.  Their having
either engaged in or witnessed daily massacres of civilians, including
women and children, will leave them broken for life in the deepest parts of
themselves.  But, their having been driven to the point of unflinching
barbarity in Iraq is also very understandable, just as it was among combat
troops in Vietnam where the "kill 'em all" sobriquet originated.

These days, the areas they "patrol and sweep" are growing smaller, and
their unit actions becoming shorter and more perilous, as they go about the
impossible task of "clearing" each day's designated areas of IEDs and
"insurgents."  The conditions of their daily lives are deplorable.  The
rate of suicides among them is astronomical, setting an all time record for
any U.S. military deployments, in any war or other combat action
ever.  Some of the oldest among National Guard members now in Iraq were
forced back into active duty after having been retired for years.  Their
ages go up to and include some members who are in their fifties and even a
few field medics and nurses in their early sixties.  Thus some now in Iraq
were there, in The Nam.  They know of what they speak, and they say it is
even worse in Iraq now than it was in Vietnam in the months before the end.

In many of the Forward Operations Bases or Camps, American soldiers do not
dependably receive enough daily drinking water, let alone water enough for
washing, and for many there are still no regular showers.  For the most
remote locations, there are no showers at all, not even with the foul,
recycled and often unsafe "yellow water" that has become notorious among
U.S. troops' Iraq war tales.  Many bivouacs have no air conditioning, and
most are in areas where there is no electricity for most of the time, which
is true throughout nearly all of Iraq outside of the Green Zone.

Having their own generators doesn't help them much when the fuel supplies
can't and often don't get through the heavy fields of fire and explosives
from the Iraqi resistance.  Some U.S. troops in Iraq even lack for adequate
supplies of MREs episodically, let alone of fresh foods.  They are
sometimes left hungry at the end of their long, desperate days, an awful
insult added to all the other dangers and deprivations of their days and
nights.  They are often without laundry facilities, without real beds as
opposed to cots, and even without flush toilets in some isolated camps.

They are supposedly rotated out of the gruelling forward positions every 3
weeks to the large, new bases already finished, (almost 8 of them now), but
the operative phrase on that is always "if possible."  Their successful
rotation to more tolerable conditions largely depends on the current "heat"
of the resistance around a particular forward base.  Some units deployed,
especially in the more remote and heavily resistance dominated areas, have
now been virtual prisoners, out in the deserts, for several months.

Rumour has it that upwards of 5,500 U.S. combat troops have walked out of
Iraq, into adjacent countries such as Turkey, Iran and Syria, and have kept
on going from there to places in Europe and elsewhere.  They were largely
from among those units stuck in the farthest, most isolated positions, and
the scuttlebutt says that the Iraqi resistance fighters have even helped
some of them to get across the borders and have provided them with food,
water, contacts and money for the journey.  On several occasions, by the
time the transport helicopters came in to take them out to one of the big
new bases for a break, the entire unit was gone but for one or two die-hards.

Fallujah With A Vengeance
It was the U.S. occupation's own "back" that really got broken at
Fallujah.  Please note the steadily shrinking sizes and numbers of cleverly
named U.S. military assaults and initiatives that have taken place since
then.  The annihilation of Fallujah, and the U.S.'s massive slaughter of
innocent civilians there, increased support for the resistance to almost
100% of the Iraqi people.  It is most accurate to say that the American
combat forces in Iraq are now largely fighting a defensive war.  Those with
a knowledge of military tactics and history will recognise that to be the
worst possible position an invading and then occupying army can get
into.  To have that be the case this long after the initial invasion, when
neither the troops nor their equipment are able to operate at anywhere near
to peak condition and efficiency, is even worse.

In addition to the other shortages the troops on the front lines face in
these bases, they are also short on ammunition.  Despite all of the Bush
administration's propaganda to the contrary, the resistance owns the
highways and roads of Iraq, with the possible exceptions of a very few and
very shaky stretches in and around the "Green Zone" and, maybe, maybe not,
the main airport road out of Baghdad.  The military's ability to re-supply
its forward troops is rapidly approaching nil.  The remote troops are being
kept alive by air drops delivering almost everything that does reach them now.

Unfortunately, the anti-aircraft fire from the resistance, always present
and heavy, from at least small arms, surrounds the U.S. forward bases and
is especially strong near the most remote and smallest ones.  For that
reason, the drops of supplies to forward combat units are not as precise as
they need to be in order to keep supply levels adequate, and some things
like diesel fuel, gasoline and ammunition cannot be air dropped regularly
or at all.  Again, despite the official reports, the recent increases in
helicopter "crashes" shows the growing prowess of the Iraqi fighters in
bringing them down.

Note too that, except for numerous and frequently fatal vehicular
"accidents," there has been scant media or press mention lately of the U.S.
military's huge convoys of transport trucks that were formerly hauling
supplies to the U.S. troops from the depots and distribution centres in
Kuwait and at the Baghdad airport and the new air bases.  They have not
been rolling very reliably since just after Fallujah.  The U.S. troop and
supply convoys cannot safely travel in Iraq these days, nor keep any kind
of a regular schedule, partly due to the increasing resistance skills in
stopping them by causing rollovers and other "accidents," and partly
because the vehicles themselves are worn out beyond any safe usage.

The military's equipment is all used up, and there is not a steady stream
of replacement materiels coming in, quite the contrary.  While the
mercenary companies have grown richer than Croesus, the National Guard,
Reserves and regular military have gone broke.  In person-power, weapons,
vehicles, tanks, ammunition, body armour, ordinance, and all else, the U.S.
military is drained dry and used up, even to being short on replacement
uniforms for active duty combat troops.  U.S. soldiers are often caught on
camera these days in heavily patched uniforms.  Close scrutiny of the next
news clips of frontline soldiers may prove quite revealing.

Much of what is air-dropped in for the most remote U.S. troops is promptly
grabbed up by the Iraqi resistance fighters surrounding their
encampments.  Thus, CentCom, which is well aware of this precarious
situation, often does not dare to air drop ammunition, ordinance,
replacement weapons or parts, and much else.  The troops are being
gradually deprived of even their most basic capacity for self-defence
against the increasingly numerous, better armed, better organised and often
cleaner and better fed "insurgency."

It is an intolerable situation for any soldier to live in, day after day,
for weeks and months on end, and it is not going to get better.  The
conditions currently being denied by the brass and stoically, depressively
endured, with no hope of a say in the matter, by the "grunts" in the
forward operations zones, is not unlike that faced by soldiers in the
trenches of WW I.  In fact, if the U.S. does not soon withdraw its forces,
it may have very few left to withdraw.

Of course, this too may be far from coincidental.  Only such a massive and
"unforeseen" troop loss will avoid the full, horrible truth from eventually
reaching the American public.  Most of the U.S. military personnel who have
done duty in Iraq are now so radioactive, from their constant and
ultimately lethal exposures to the DU, Depleted Uranium, present in all of
the U.S. munitions, and the heavy armoured assault vehicles in use in Iraq
and in Afghanistan as well, that they really cannot be safely returned to
home soil in large numbers.

They themselves are literally toxic.  The very cells of their bodies are
heavily, permanently contaminated with ceramic uranium oxide gases and
particulates that can and will spread from their own flesh into everything
and everyone they touch, breathe upon or even stand near to, from other
human beings to plants, soil, buildings, furnishings and onward.  This is
not a rumour but a tragic, brutal fact.

Saddam’s Trap
A strong and persistent rumour, told by Iraqi civilians and a few old Iraqi
soldiers as well, has it that a comprehensive, post-invasion military
strategy was designed and implemented well before "coalition" forces ever
arrived.  With years of advanced planning by the best military minds of
Saddam Hussein's armed forces and intelligence services, the Iraqis were
well prepared for Bush's war when it came.  Remember that George W. Bush
had openly stated his wishes, and his PNAC friends had widely published
their "scholarly" position papers, which included plans to re-invade Iraq,
well before the 2000 "election."  From the December 12, 2000 appointment of
Bush to the presidency until the Iraq invasion began, the planning and
implementation went into high gear in both Iraq's career military and in
its civilian high command.  They made preparations for just such an
invasion as did occur in March of 2003.  In fact they planned for a much
larger invasion force than was deployed, having anticipated some 300,000 to
500,000 U.S. troops.

Much of Iraq has been honeycombed with miles upon miles of fortified
tunnels, virtual super highways and cities built deep underground, shielded
against electronic and aerial detection, with hospitals, support staff,
dormitories, kitchens, and several years worth of supplies.  The plan, then
and now, was to lure the American command, by using huge initial successes
against token military resistance as bait, into spreading the U.S. troops
throughout Iraq, and thereafter breaking them up into ever smaller, less
unified groups, sub groups and so on over a period of several years.

Eventually, without their ever having noticed it was happening, by the
artful use of an "insurgency" constantly stinging at the U.S. forces like
wasps, they would gradually be drawn awry and herded, stationed here, there
and everywhere, willy nilly, in Baghdad, at their brand new but largely
unmanned military and air bases, around the oil fields and the pipelines,
in their fortified city and rural bunkers, in a helter-skelter pattern of
troop concentrations all widely separated from each other.

Which is exactly how it now is with the positional deployments of the
majority of American and other coalition forces in Iraq.  They are now,
worst of all, very far removed from the means to withdraw them quickly if
they should become overwhelmed by a superior force.  Just as the large
transport helicopters and cargo planes cannot dependably get in to keep
them well supplied, they cannot dependably get in to bring the troops out
either.

This was the Iraqi strategy from the start.  Once they got the U.S. forces
sufficiently scattered and pinned down, they could, and will, at the time
of their choosing, close the traps, bring the still unaccounted for
majority of the pre-invasion Iraqi army out of hiding, and wipe out or
capture the American forces in a very brief and total sweep.

Let us now consider some of the facts and matters of record closely related
to this "hypothesis" of the pre-war Iraqi planning for the defeat of the
U.S. invasion and occupation.

No post invasion censuses, nor any other registrations of Iraqis, were ever
conducted, and such dared not to be conducted in order to hide the massive
numbers of civilian deaths and wanton massacres.  There was no orderly,
immediate U.S. take over and no exercise at all of any necessary civil
control.  Any such would have stifled the rampant graft and pillaging
planned and done by the Coalition Provisional Authority.  There still is no
broad and stable civil order in Iraq today, except in the delusions and
propaganda of the Bush administration, and in the desperate attempts to
keep up appearances being provided by the very carefully selected Iraqi
"government" and its puppets.  Not even the corporate media and press is,
for the most part, any longer able to pretend that Iraq has a functional
and effective civil control structure in place, not anywhere.

There is literally no record at all of where Iraq's huge, pre-war standing
army, nor its equipment and materiels really went.  Whatever truly did
become of them, the U.S. command and the Bush government have no idea of
it, not one way or the other.  All they have ever had, told and sold as
"facts," were their own irrational assumptions, fixed ideas, wishful
thinking and deceitful PR, to put it bluntly, their own wild and not very
bright guesses and stories for a gullible public and a compliant media and
press.  The possibilities shared here are based on a good deal more reason
and fact than all of that, having at least good, solid "scuttlebutt" behind
it.

Remember too that there were vast caches of UN-sealed conventional weapons
that the U.S. troops opened and then left abandoned and unguarded when they
went tearing through Iraq in a patently chaotic fashion, during and
immediately after the invasion.  All of those massive caches of arms,
ordinance, tanks, missiles, aircraft yet unaccounted for, high yield
conventional explosives, detonators and tons upon tons of ammunition, ALL
of the munitions caches, got emptied out by the same unknown, faceless,
trackless hordes of Iraqi men who also stripped every last Iraqi military
base bare, right down to the concrete blocks, the windows and frames, the
electrical wiring, the lamps, the plumbing fixtures and even the pipes.  To
have been executed so quickly and thoroughly, that task alone had to have
been well planned, in great detail and in advance.  That the Bush
administration called it "looting" is ludicrous.  It was far too systematic
and well organised to have been mere looting.

It is impossible to forget the bizarre scene that appeared on the
televisions of the world, in the live, real time broadcasts coming from the
Iraq war, immediately after the fall of Baghdad to U.S. forces.  For three,
entire, mind bending days the cameras revealed, from dawn until dark, the
sight of thousands, upon tens of thousands, upon literally uncountable
numbers of unarmed, unburdened Iraqi men, all able bodied and roughly of
military age, all clean and in civilian clothing, all walking casually in
an endless stream down the main highway of Iraq, from North to South.

They were many miles out in the middle of nowhere, without so much as a
backpack on their shoulders or a hobo's bindlestiff in their hands, heading
South.  That is all we really ever knew for sure of their destination, just
South, despite the speculations of reporters that they were going home to
Baghdad, and all we ever really knew for sure of their origin was that they
had mysteriously appeared from the North.  They were miles from any town or
city when the first TV camera crews spotted them.  All we really heard
about them was the speculation from the cable and network news reporters.

Not one U.S. military unit came to question them, nor did the media do so
effectively.  The few questions asked got smiling, friendly replies in
suspiciously "broken" English, utterances of "going home" or "no more
fighting now" which were devoid of real factual content, and skilfully
so.  No slightest attempt was made to stop or detain any of them, and it
was obvious, at least to this viewer, that they were behaving in a planned
and very orderly manner.  Smiling and cheerful, as if on some kind of a
grand walkabout, they walked on and on and on in their countless thousands,
an endless stream.  The oddest part of all was that no one detected any
noticeable influx of tens of thousands of men, or more, into Baghdad during
the 3 days that the march continued.  Although network camera crews in
Baghdad and other cities to the south of the march had been alerted to
watch for their arrivals, and did so, they were never seen.

They just vanished into the sands of Iraq, somewhere, in the middle of
nowhere, after staging a massively distracting march down the main highway
between Tikrit and Baghdad for three days, days in which that single
distraction might well have hidden many another action from
view.  Countless Iraqi males of the right ages and fitness to have been
soldiers simply disappeared at points unasked then and unknown still.

They vanished overnight.  Come the dawn of day 4, the highway was
empty.  Not so much as a scrap of paper marked their passing.  Not so much
as a shoe, or a rag, or a food wrapper had been left behind.  Oddly, one
reporter and camera crew, from CNN, briefly went into the desert for a few
yards on either side of the highway that strange, silent, fourth dawn, and
could find not one set of tracks leading away from the highway that had, as
of dark the night before, been covered by an endless file of walking men.

Bear in mind that Iraq's standing army at the time of the Bush invasion was
over 2.5 million strong.  Make no mistake, they were not delighted to have
the U.S. armed forces invade their country and take control of it away from
Saddam Hussein.  Let's face it, with males above the age of 10 in Iraq
being allowed to own an unlimited number of guns of all kinds if they so
chose, had the domestic opposition to Saddam ever been even so high as a
full 50% of the Iraqi people, especially had it been so among the Iraqi
military forces and men, then Saddam would have been long gone.  He
wasn't.  That alone should have given any reasonable person the idea that
there was much more to the political situation in Iraq than the extremely
simplistic picture of an intolerably oppressive and despotic regime as was
promoted by Bush Sr., the Clinton administration, Bush Jr., the neocons of
the PNAC and the corporate media and press.

Now is that terrible circumstance and time when the U.S. troops themselves,
somehow sensing that they have all been long since written off as
expendable, must continue to hunker down in terror, abandoned by a
government of, by and for their pathologically selfish, greedy, amoral,
psychopathic rulers.  A war that had no justifiable cause for its beginning
may very possibly, and very soon, have a very well justified ending imposed
upon it.

But, again, the true price will not be paid by those who created that war
for their own selfish gains in power, prestige and wealth.  The only ones
who'll pay for it, in the highest measures of all, are those American
soldiers who were either idealistic enough, foolish enough, obedient
enough, or all three, to have gone to the faraway land of Iraq and fought
in it, and those Iraqis who have either been killed by the U.S. invaders or
forced to fight them to the death so that their nation and people could
again live in freedom from occupation by foreign forces, and hopefully,
someday, in peace.

The ultimate truth about all wars, on all sides, for all those who fight in
them, for all those who love the fighters as friends and kin, and for all
those civilians who are the innocent victims of "collateral damage" is that
there are no real winners, and the losers are always the maimed, the dead,
and the bereaved.
http://tinyurl.com/os53w