[pagan-magik] up! 0038// War Or The Natural Allies?// july 26. 06.

fraser at parallel-youniversity.com fraser at parallel-youniversity.com
Tue Jul 25 03:14:41 BST 2006

TURN ON COMPUTER // TUNE IN TO FREED SPIRIT OF INTERNET // TAKE OVER!

Greek Church Warns Israel:
'Fear God's Wrath'
Associated Press
Archbishop Christodoulos, leader of Greece's Orthodox Church, accused
Israel on Sunday of "sacrificing innocent civilians" in its bombardment of
Lebanon.

"Israel's actions within its right to self defense have long exceeded any
rational limit," Christodoulos said.  The church has played a lead role in
sheltering Greek evacuees from Lebanon who have no home or close relatives
in Greece.

"They are sacrificing innocent civilians by the hundreds, and creating
refugees by the thousands," he added, telling the Israeli authorities, "Do
not provoke our consciences. Do not feed the world condemnation against
you. It is not in your interest... Fear God's wrath."

Greece's Foreign Minister Dora Bakoyannis also repeated her criticism of
the Israeli attacks in Sunday's Eleftherotypia newspaper:  "The
developments in the Middle East are the epitome of senselessness.  Children
are being killed, families torn apart, towns are being destroyed and the
infrastructure of a country razed," she wrote.  "It's the civilian
population that is being attacked in both countries - Lebanon and Israel."
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/objects/pages/PrintArticleEn.jhtml?itemNo=741764
up!

Get UP!  Stand Up For Your Rights (and everybody’s too of course! :)
(\o/)(\o/)
(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)
u cant understand the world without innerstanding yourself
the up! 0038 // 26, 07, 06
War Or The Natural Allies?
MAKE UP! YOUR MIND!!!
u cant innerstand yourself without understanding the world
(\o/)(\o/)
(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)
     Get UP!  Don’t Give Up The Fight (only we don’t mean violence, ok? :)

.. contents...
p.02  OFFICIAL: Psilocybin Creates Consistent
Mystical Experience - latest scientific research
p.04  “We’re Going To The Chapel
 And We’re Gonna Get
 Mushroomed!”-
extracts from Fraser’s ‘Dopinions’.
p.07  3 REASONS Bush Might Declare Martial Law And Rule As Dictator
p.09  Reassessing Rafik Hariri’s Assassination
up!

THIS LATEST SCIENTIFIC ‘DISCOVERY’ IS A
GOLDEN RAY FROM THE FUTURE TO LIGHT OUR WAY THRU THE STORM CLOUDS AS THE
‘DINOS’
SOUND THE DRUMS OF WAR AGAIN.
BUT IT’S NOT THE MAIN STORY  WHICH FOLLOWS.

Psilocybin Creates Consistent
Mystical Experience.  OFFICIAL
Everyone’s been talking about this new piece of research.

Using unusually rigorous scientific conditions and measures, Johns Hopkins
researchers have just shown that the active agent in "sacred mushrooms" can
induce mystical/spiritual experiences descriptively identical to
spontaneous ones people have reported for centuries.

The resulting experiences apparently prompt positive changes in behavior
and attitude that last several months at least.

DMT, the active substance in sacred mushrooms, causes all subjects to
hallucinate the same environment and to have the same mystical experiences.

This was also the finding in an earlier study by Dr. Richard Strassman,
Dreamland guest and author of DMT, the Spirit Molecule.  Dr. Strassman
speculates that the drug may be enabling subjects to actually see into a
parallel universe.  He suggests this not only because of the consistency
involved in what is seen, but also because, between one observation under
DMT and the next, time seems to pass in the visionary world.

One third of the subjects in the John Hopkins study rated their psylocibin
experience during the study as the most significant spiritual experience of
their lives.

Two months after the study 79% of the participants reported moderately to
greatly increased well-being compared to subjects given a placebo.

"Under very defined conditions, with careful preparation, you can safely
and fairly reliably occasion what's called a primary mystical experience
that may lead to positive changes in a person.  It's an early step in what
we hope will be a large body of scientific work that will ultimately help
people."
http://www.jhu.edu/gazette/2006/24jul06/24sacred.html

BUT THAT’S NOT THE MAIN STORY!
The main story is that the very media reporting positively on the
Psychedelic Experience above are simultaneously (sometimes on different
pages!) slaughtering Tim Leary‘s reputation in their reviews of the 3 new
books on his life (his REAL, his psychedelic reputation that is:)!

BUT THE REAL NEWS THAT’S BEING SCRUPULOUSLY AVOIDED is that the above
research is actually replicating St Tim’s far wider and LEGAL research into
the same drug in the early ‘60s!!!

Here’s a report on just some of that research

Iran Warns Israel:
DO NOT ATTACK SYRIA
Reuters
Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has warned that
an Israeli strike on Syria would be considered
an attack on the whole Islamic world
that would bring a "fierce response".
"If the Zionist regime commits another stupid move
and attacks Syria, this will be considered like attacking
the whole Islamic world and this regime will receive
a very fierce response." President Ahmadinejad.
www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/L13460060.htm

Fraser Clark’s
  DOPINIONS
One Man’s Mind-Bendium Compendium

CHAPTER TWO

  “We’re Going To The Chapel

And We’re Gonna Get
 Mushroomed!”
What will ultimately be seen as the 20th century’s most important
scientific experiment (not counting Albert Hoffman’s famous bicycle ride
which was more an accident than pure science) was in 1962, at Boston
University’s Marsh Chapel.  Its full findings have been ignored and
suppressed, and its line of enquiry subsequently illegalised.

A bona fide scientific research into WoMankind’s inner spiritual life, it
produced some very real findings.  Anyone uneasily aware of the increasing
tawdriness of modern man’s inner psychological life (surely the underlying
theme of a Second Millennium obsessed with surfaces, from car chases to
empty celebrities to wars) should hang their head in shame, or shake it in
frustration.

As Dr Walter Clark, a recipient of the American Psychological Association’s
William James Memorial Award for contributions to the psychology of
religion, put it:

“There are no experiments known to me in the history of the scientific
study of religion better designed or clearer in their conclusions.”  .

(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)
(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)
TEXT JOCKEY // TJ PHRASER (Fraser Clark) & THE MEDIA EVOLUTION
MIXING THE TRACTS LIVE ON THE KEYBOARD
@ A MEDIA-MEME RATE OF 160 IPP *   * Ideas Per Paragraph
TO UNSUBSCRIBE, HIT REPLY WITH REMOVE IN THE SUBJECT BOX
(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)
(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)

The Good Friday Experiment
Early one Good Friday morning, then, before the Marsh Chapel service began,
minister and physician Dr Walter Pahnke randomly administered small
capsules to 20 young male Protestant divinity students under the watchful
eye of Harvard University’s Dr Timothy Leary, the principal academic
adviser.  Half contained a placebo, the other half 30mg of pure psilocybin
(essence of magic mushroom).  A hefty amount, more than enough, as we shall
see, to transform the ‘normal’ service into, well, what it’s supposed to
be!  (and originally was!)

True to Leary’s ‘Turn On, Tune In, Drop Out!’ ethos in these matters, the
psychologists, too, participated randomly. This is also the shaman’s way.

The aim of the experiment was to investigate whether such a religious “set
and setting” (a community of believers participating in a familiar
religious ceremony specifically designed to elicit spiritual feelings)
would induce a genuine mystical experience.  In 8 out of the 10 actual
participants, they did!

Immediately following the experiment, a 150 item questionnaire was
administered to all participants, and six months later a hundred item
questionnaire had them rate the degree to which they’d experienced the
following:

*  a sense of Unity
*  a pure awareness beyond any empirical content
*  a fusion of the self into a larger undifferentiated whole
*  a freedom from limitations of the self
*  a loss of the feeling of self
*  a loss of the sense of personal identity

"Every time we do something you tell me America will do this
and will do that
 I want to tell you something very clear:
Don't worry about American pressure on Israel.
We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it."
Ariel Sharon to Foreign Minister Shimon Peres, October 3, 2001.

More Mushy Tea, Vicar?
But before describing the results, there’s even more evidence!

Rick Doblin, Ph.D, is founder and president of the Multidisciplinary
Association for Psychedelic Studies (MAPS), a research and educational
organisation in the USA which sponsors scientific research to develop
psychedelics (including marijuana) into FDA-approved prescription
medicines, and to educate the public honestly about the risks and benefits
of these drugs.  Perhaps because part of his professional goal is to
develop legal contexts for the beneficial uses of psychedelics for
"healthy" people, he had the brilliant idea, in the early 1990s, of
re-administering the same questionnaire to the same subjects, now in their
50s.  Most were now working as ministers, but other professions represented
included stockbroker, lawyer, community developer, social worker,
administrative assistant and educator.

Doblin also explored, in a series of tape-recorded sessions, any changes in
their attitudes, getting them to rate whether they’d experienced an
increase or decrease in their feelings of happiness, joy, inner peace,
tolerance, creativity and vocational commitment.

And he probed, finally, whether there had been any life-long changes, in
positive or negative ways, in their relationships with others, in how much
time they spent in quiet meditation, and similar things.

Original Findings
The results of the Good Friday Experiment proved, scientifically (meaning
it could be repeated if there wasn’t a law against it!) that, in such
conditions, psychedelic drugs can unquestionably help facilitate mystical
experiences.  “The psilocybin recipients experienced to a greater extent
than controls the phenomena described by our topology of mysticism.”

In fact, in every general category, and in every specific question, the
average scope of the ‘shroomers’ exceeded that of the control subjects.

In case you’re thinking this was just a bunch of nuts, Time magazine
reported at the time that “all students who had taken the drug experienced
a mystical consciousness that resembled those described by the saints and
ascetics.”  Truth is, it was 8 out of 10.

And the 6 month follow-up confirmed substantial positive and virtually no
negative persisting changes in attitude and behaviour.  As one divinity
student put it: “While the service went on I was caught up in this
experience of Eternal Life.  Just in that one session I gained what I could
probably never have gotten from a thousand hours of reading.  It was a
positive mystical experience, confirmed both before and after.”

Mexican Election Stolen
The recent Mexican election was stolen
by the Right wing, with Gringo help.
In fact it’s becoming one of America’s biggest exports.
http://www.narconews.com/Issue42/article1958.html

Thirty Year Benefits
Rick Doblin re-administered the follow-up questionnaire to 16 of the
original 20 subjects (nothing else was administered, silly, not even
scientists can legally do that any more!).  He also held formal background
discussions with 7 of the original 10 research assistants who, at the time
of the original experiment, had been professors or students of religion,
psychology and philosophy in the Boston area.

This confirmed the findings of the original experiment.  30 years after
their psychedelic experience, almost all shroomers interviewed (but none of
the controls) still considered their original trip to have contained
genuinely mystical elements which had made a uniquely valuable contribution
to their spiritual lives.  The positive changes at the 6 month stage (some
involving basic vocational and value choices) had persisted over time, and
in some cases had deepened.

“To take one of these drugs says a lot more can happen than what’s been
happening in your total experience.  And that’s why I would want my kids to
take it.”

When you consider that Doblin’s follow-up took place as the War on
Vegetables eh Drugs was being whipped to a climax by ignorant,
puritan-power-crazed politicians and media sluts into Public Enemy Number
One, complete with all attendant social pressures to deny any value in
drug-induced experiences, the overwhelmingly positive nature of the reports
are even more remarkable.

The High Point Of Their Spiritual Lives
While the control subjects could barely recall details of that day’s
religious service, 9 out of 10 ‘shroomers’ retained vivid memories, and
unanimously characterised it as one of the high points of their spiritual
lives.  All 9 described their trip as having genuinely mystical elements,
some reporting specifically Christian content, and others a more Universal
nature.

According to one shroomer whose version of the religious life had clearly
been fundamentally altered: “All of a sudden I just wanted to laugh.  Then
I began to go into a very paranoid state.  I absolutely hated the dark
chapel, and I got up and walked out.  They sent Timothy Leary after me.  I
remember seeing an old couple walking arm in arm, they were old and they
had lived experience, and that was such a profound experience for me.  A
young woman with a baby in a pram was also an extremely powerful
experience.  I remember just burying my face in a bush and taking a bite
out of the leaves.  Then Leary and I went back inside, and again I hated
the bars, and felt like I was in prison.”

Hmm.  For most (not all!) this had been their only psychedelic experience,
partly because no more legal opportunities had ever presented themselves.

“Biggest Wrong Foreign Policy Decision
In The History Of The United States"
Clinton’s Secretary of State Madeleine Albright has harshly criticised
the Iraq war, calling it the "biggest mistake in US history."
She pointed out that Washington did not take into account
the repercussions of the war, was not aware of what
was really going on inside Iraq, like the important role of Islam,
and called it "fatal" that the Iraq war is seen in the Arab states
as an example of a western crusade against Islam.
America's reputation was also "badly damaged, its moral status
undermined, and its credibility in terms of rule of law harmed"
in the wake of incidents at the Abu Ghraib prison.
America would face a hard time to restore
its image as role model in the world, she said.
http://www.arabicnews.com/ansub/Daily/Day/060705/2006070505.html

An Enhanced Appreciation Of Life
Most had had subsequent mystical experiences, in dreams, prayer, in nature
or with other psychedelics, with which they could now make
comparisons.  Significant differences were reported, with the drug
experience being more intense, and of a wider emotional range.  Non-drug
experiences were composed of peaceful, beautiful moments experienced with
ease.  Drug experiences tended to include moments of great fear, agony and
self-doubt.  “Heaven and Hell” in Aldous Huxley’s words.

“What I had experienced was of a God inside me.  And I think that was what
made me say ‘I don’t think this is religious, this is psychological’.  But
that was because of the way God was being defined by other people.”

Each thought the trip had affected their lives positively, in one or more
or all of the following ways:
- an enhanced appreciation of life
- a deepened sense of joy
- a deepened commitment to whatever vocation the subject chose
- an enhanced appreciation of unusual experiences and emotions
- an increased tolerance of other religious systems
- a deepened equanimity in the face of difficult life crises
- a greater solidarity and identification with foreign peoples, minorities,
women and nature.

You might want to consider the possible benefits of a U.N. planet-wide
inoculation campaign (against the opposites of these!)

Psychedelics Make For Better Citizens!
“The view that drugs are an escape from social obligations is wrong.”

The experience of Eternity was among the most reported phenomena.
“Something extraordinary had taken place that had never happened
before.  All of a sudden I felt drawn into infinity, caught up in the huge
vastness of Creation, as the mystics say.  The main thing was a sense of
timelessness.  The service was going on all this time and it was like you
totally penetrated what was being said.  We took such an infinitesimal
amount and yet it connected you with Infinity!”

Probably the most unexpected finding (to a population deliberately kept in
ignorance) the clearest effect of this experience of Eternity was that it
had reduced their fear of death, thus empowering them to take more risks,
and to participate more deeply in the social life and political struggles
around them:  Not the “drop outs” of the established cliché!

“I remember this Unity business.  People certainly don’t write about
it.  The view that drugs are an escape from social obligations is wrong.”

“When you get a clear vision of what death is and have sort of been there,
you also know that marching in the Civil Rights Movement or against the
Vietnam War is less fearful.”

“It left me with an unquestioned certainty that there is an environment
bigger than the one I’m conscious of.  It went from a theoretical to an
experiential one.”

3 REASONS Bush Might Declare
Martial Law And Rule As Dictator
1) To gain immunity for himself and his cabinet
for war crimes, torture and treason:
SEE:  War Crimes And Consequences by Dahr Jamail
http://www.antiwar.com/jamail/?articleid=8907
More Than 600 Implicated in Detainee Abuse by Human Rights Watch
http://www.hrw.org/english/docs/2006/04/26/usint13268.htm
2) To actuate the CFR plan for trilateral governance
of the North American Continent:
SEE:  The CFR: America's Secret Government
http://base.google.com/base/a/1027933/1566543630134610645
CFR: State Sovereignty Must Be Altered In Globalized Era
http://base.google.com/base/a/1027933/6076611128683676989
3) To complete his personal ambition for being dictator:
SEE:  Bush's Unlimited Power To Do As He Sees Fit
http://base.google.com/base/a/1027933/748525546416823823

The pretext of a national emergency
will be used by Bush to establish martial law.
SEE:
1) Bird Flu Quarantine: Pretext For A Globalist
Martial Law Takeover Of America?  http://tinyurl.com/m2yr2
2) Dissolution Of Civil Liberties By Bird Flu Quarantine
http://tinyurl.com/qmasx
3) What Will Be The Political Realities In America
After Declaration Of Bird Flu Quarantine
http://joyfulwalker.livejournal.com/39840.html

The Controls
By the 1990s, most controls and administrators, as I’ve already said,
remembered little of the service.  Two, in fact, felt the most important
benefit for them had been their decision, as they’d watched the “lucky
ones”, to try this stuff at the earliest opportunity!  Which they did!

And several said they’d seriously consider participating in another
experience if the circumstances were right and the substances legal.  Which
attitude, as I’ve said elsewhere in this book, amazes me.  If you know
society’s got something wrong, why would you limit your life chances by
conforming to it?!

“I doubt the service would have been memorable at all without the drug.”

(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o
  the UP! is a global edutainment round-up, broadcast weekly to =[14,155]=
Alternative// Activist// Zippy// Trance// New Age// Peace folks
recommended to the Parallel YOUniversity// Megatripolis Dance Dept as
  "showing signs of life".  Since recipients forward it widely to their own
lists & sites,
we conservatively estimate 50,000+ direct recipients.
A further 40,000 read it on the YOUniversity's site.
And, because of its 'mix' of 'specialist' & 'general' content,
    it's increasingly being posted on a variety of sites worldwide,
making an estimated total weekly readership of =[275,000]=
  (\o/)(\o/)\(o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o

The Scientists’ Conclusions, and Mine
Rick Doblin’s conclusions are exasperatingly scientifically understated,
yet clear enough to the non-scientist: “Though questions as fundamental and
as deserving to be addressed by the scientific community as those raised by
the Good Friday Experiment pose unique and daunting challenges to the
regulatory agencies, it is nevertheless difficult to argue with the
conclusion that additional studies are justified.  These should be
approached cautiously and carefully, with a multi-disciplinary team of
psychiatrists, psychologists and religious professionals from a variety of
traditions.”

My own conclusion, from this scientific research and my own, is one hell of
a lot stronger.  If this experiment proves, as it surely does, that ‘God’
can be experienced inside through the use of a psychedelic, then how dare a
government of stodgy, small-minded bank managers, unimaginative accountants
and emotional dodos deny anyone in a democracy this ‘goddess-given’ right?!

I do agree with Rick’s final conclusion, however: “Renewed research will
take both patience, courage and wisdom from all concerned.”  Unfortunately
it’s the above pea-brains who call the shots.  I reckon what causes such
people to be so condemnatory is their subconscious intuition that the
psychedelics really can open higher spiritual centres.  They’re ashamed, in
fact, that their own miserably hypocritical lives will be shown up for what
they are.  But the truth is that they themselves would probably be much
happier and fulfilled.  They’d “get a life”!

“I left very strongly wanting another go with it.  I feel the effect is
perhaps the same as a classical mystical experience.  The rest of normal
waking experience is really ...illusion.  Somehow that inner core sense of
oneness is more authentic than normal experience.”

“It's a very simple matter -- no one in the last three decades
has achieved any political power without Jewish approval.
Americans have not had a presidential choice since 1932.
Roosevelt was our man; every president since Roosevelt has been our man..."
Harold Wallace Rosenthal, personal assistant to Senator Jacob Javits.

The Sparkling Uplands Beyond
That nearly all the shroomers experienced persisting positive and no
significant negative long-term effects, however, is actually not
surprising.  Hundreds of thousands of people alive today could tell you the
same thing!

Indeed, in 1964, when Dr Rick Strassman conducted a review of all
scientifically controlled human experiments with psychedelics, he found
that panic and adverse reactions were extremely rare.  His conclusion that
the potential risks of future research were outweighed by the potential
benefits is, again, a typically understated scientist’s way of expressing
an enormously powerful and profound conclusion.

It is this.  These weapons of mass instruction are probably the only tools
in the human armoury which, if applied widely and wisely, could steer our
paranoid competitive species through its current crises to the sparkling
uplands beyond.
[end]
up!

LEARY APOLOGY
We unwittingly printed what we thought was a piece from Robin Greenfield’s
biography of Tim Leary in the last UP!  We want to apologise to the author
since it was actually taken from a review of his book.
up!

Reassessing Rafik Hariri’s Assassination
The Hariri assassination was immediately blamed on Syria - with no evidence
other than the lies promoted by Mehlis.  It led directly to Syria being
forced to withdraw its troops from Lebanon.  It‘s now obvious that that
step was a necessary precondition of Israeli involvement in Lebanon.

The huge mystery is why Israel is sacrificing so much international
goodwill by murdering innocent civilians, when its stated goal is
‘self-defence’ against Hezbollah.

The fact is that Israel is spending an inordinate amount of time destroying
Lebanese infrastructure and making direct attacks against the Lebanese
army  especially odd if Israel really wants the Lebanese army to disarm
Hezbollah!  In fact Israel’s actions are strengthening the position of
Hezbollah!

None of which is in the least odd since Israel has long helped to create
its own enemies in order to have an excuse for colonialist attacks against
them.  In this case, attacks against the central Lebanese government and
army appear to be leading to an argument that Lebanon  the newly destroyed
Lebanon  is incapable of living up to its international obligations to
disarm Hezbollah, leading directly to the necessity of Israel entering
Lebanon to do the job itself.

Ideally, from Israel’s point of view, Lebanon will end up fractured on
ethnic lines, following the Yinon plan of breaking all of Israel’s
potential enemies into tiny statelets.  A peaceful, tolerant and wealthy
Lebanon is bad publicity for the general Zionist line that Arabs are
incapable of such progress.

Hariri, however, was one of the main architects of the reconstruction of
Lebanon, and would not have stood for its re-destruction.  He had a lot of
powerful friends around the world, and would probably have been able to
prevent the current Israeli attacks.  And, even if the attacks had done
damage, he would have been able to lead the re-reconstruction, thwarting
Israeli long-term plans.  It was thus necessary to remove him as a
precondition of the current attacks.  Clear now?

The original Official Story of the Hariri assassination was that it was an
underground explosion of a type that only the Syrian intelligence services
could have handled.  When it turned out that the evidence indicated a truck
bomb, the propaganda machine turned 180 degrees and declared that it was
the work of an ‘al Qaeda’ group hired by the Syrians.  Which is another
oddity since the Syrian government is probably the biggest enemy of al Qaeda.

Israel has a number of goals in its current attacks, the ultimate one being
to fool the Americans into another war for Israel, this time against
Syria.  The most feasible goal, however, is water.  With the connivance of
the Americans, Israel is resisting calls for any kind of ceasefire or
negotiated settlement which would prevent Israel from achieving its real
goal of seizing southern Lebanon, including control over the water in the
Litani river (some of which is already being stolen by the Israelis).

The plan is to take over southern Lebanon under the guise of creating a
Hezbollah-free buffer zone to protect Israel from rocket
attacks.  Remember, however, that the dangerous rocket attacks  the ones
not faked by the IDF  only occurred after the Israeli attack on
Lebanon.  And add to that the oddity that no buffer zone will affect
Hezbollah’s ability to send rockets into Israel.

No, the real goal of the buffer zone is to allow Israel to begin to siphon
off greater quantities of Lebanese water.

It is only in the light of the ongoing crimes being committed by Israel in
Lebanon that we can finally understand the real reason for Rafik Hariri’s
assassination.  Like Hollis Mulwray in the movie Chinatown, Hariri died so
that water could be stolen.
http://xymphora.blogspot.com/
up!

Wilson, Plame To Sue Cheney, Rove And Libby
Valerie Plame Wilson and Ambassador Joseph Wilson have initiated a civil
action against Vice President Cheney, Karl Rove, and Scooter Libby for
violations of their constitutional and other legal rights.
http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/071306Y.shtml
up!

My Moving Moment Today
On my local news today was a piece on a 48 yr young black ban who had polio
bad and was in a wheel chair, unable to feel anything from his head
down.  It was about his planning of his own death next year, which he was
trying to arrange because he just doesn't want to continue living anymore.

Then he says something which was so relevant, cogent and intelligent that
it really made me stop and think, and not many things do that to me these days!

He makes this statement: "Racialists in this World will never win the day
because the World has grown so "Multi-Rational" (meaning
interbreeding).  And we all know that to be very true, and enhanced by
western governments "sucking" them in to do the work that’s shunned by the
home population.

So I offer quiet comfort to all of us trying to rid the "Real World" of
this greedy rich Elite who are going all-out now to protect all their
stolen assets and to imprison the majority of us  in enslavement to their
cause.

How the hell do they think they’re going to follow it all thru over the
coming years when their only weapon is to "Divide & Rule" thru "Racialism"
which is what they’re doing by lying about all the fake terrorism and
blaming it on Islam.

They are going nowhere, my friends - absolutely nowhere!  Don't that make
you feel good?  Not so friggin clever are they? Chosen or not!
GJ, UK.
up! a l l g o o d t h i n g s c o m e t o a n e n d
which don't justify nuttin' :)
U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U UP P P P P P P P P P PP P P P P P P P P
P P P P P P
YOUR PLANET NEEDS //YOU! This HipList grows purely by recommendation.
SO RECOMMEND SOMEONE 2DAY!!!!!!!!!!
TO DEBATE ANYTHING in the UP!, visit the GroupMind Debating Board on
WWW.PARALLEL-YOUNIVERSITY.COM
YES, YES, SEND US EDUTAINING NEWSN VIEWS no need to ask! :-)
FOR MORE FRASER ON RAVE CULTURE & THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT, VISIT
WWW.PARALLEL-YOUNIVERSITY.COM/fraser
TO UNSUBSCRIBE, HIT REPLY WITH REMOVE IN THE SUBJECT BOX
U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U UP P P P P P P P P P PP P P P P P P P
P P P P P P

BE ADVISED: The National Security Agency may have read this email without
warning, warrant, or notice, and certainly without probable cause or much
or any judicial or legislative oversight.  This is to inform you that you
have no recourse or protection save to help in every way possible to bring
about the impeachment of President G. Bush.