[pagan-magik] up! 0031// LIARS DON'T BLINK// march 29, 06

fraser fraser at parallel-youniversity.com
Wed Mar 29 23:37:29 BST 2006

TURN ON COMPUTER // TUNE IN TO FREED SPIRIT OF INTERNET // TAKE OVER!

london & global
THURS APRIL 13,  11PM - MIDNIGHT

FULL MOON
megatripolis at forever experiment
LIVE on Resonance Radio!

www.resonancefm.com//104.4FM, London
On Mining For Gold, DJs Alisdair McGregor & Johny Brown spin up a Future
Perfect Supercybercosmic State behind Fraser Clark’s experimental readings
from megatripolis at forever, his new, time-transcendent, “best selling
underground enovella.”

ON LINE, ON AIR, B THERE, OR B SQUARE :)
Power to the Ancestors!

“Shakespeare for the Modern Mind.  Open anywhere!  Use as an
Oracle!”  Michael Bowen.
UP!

**************ASTRAL ENERGY ANALYSIS FOR JULY 27- AUG 2  **************
NEW STARTS & NEW CHALLENGES
Wednesday’s total Solar Eclipse opens the gate to

crisis, decision, and opportunity :)
This is an Aries New Moon, and we are challenged now
to participate in the better world which is
sprouting out of the darkness.
We are empowered now to begin brand new creative projects.
For details, see
www.daykeeperjournal.com
UP!

The World As Horror Hologram
Viewed From A Zippy's Cell
Proud and paranoid superpowers stumbling as to war, Presidents' wives
getting pally
Popes and saintly bureaucrats fumbling in the dark
Those with the strength look up from Desolation Alley
Where the Holy Fools and HIVcarriers are banished from the park.

Artists offering stylish hell believe it's our just reward
Busyness people don't give a damn
Lost souls write to editors who just get bored
Bankers quote odds on the End being near at hand
But to the Zippy it's a morally edutaining hologram.

Today's Everyperson won't sell his soul but
To pay off his mortgage he'll rent it
Arrange a thousand peasants' deaths, then Sunday church repent it
"Father, I was only being professional."
So, expecting to clear his overdraft through the confessional,
He never tells customers the facts. "They'd just resent it."

Everyperson knows but everyperson knows
Leave the battle to our punchdrunk culture heroes
Cheer them on every night landing blows on tv shows.
But the Zippy can't leave it to karma alone - folks might have already
spent it!
Politicians free pollution from borders, and everyperson is just obeying
orders.

But complaining's not enough, everyperson does the same,
Nor are Junkie or Yuppy or Terrorist the name
For a Zippy planning hir next move in the Game.

For SHE observes, even at lunchtime concerts in the radiated air,
uninvited angels with unfashionably dirty wings, muttering in code of other
things,
and clues, like dogshit, spread everywhere.
And still, while Nature's accusations stick to the souls of hir feet,
and shards of cultural change snarl in hir hair,
Market researchers keep turning up Hope in the weirdest possible places!
Cameras record constantly compassion in failures' faces!

Yes, SHe sees it could only be Faith that causes such Despair.
fraser clark.  1987.
UP!

\)))))/
___,,,,_{ô¿ô}_,,,,___fraser
as u UPPies well know, i’ve been going on since the ice age about how this
whole Bush chapter is the Last Stand of the Dinosaurs.  well, recently i’ve
been noticing more and more ‘journalists’ beginning to get the Big
Picture.  articles with titles like The End of the American Empire and
today’s Imperial Overreach Is Accelerating The Global Decline Of America
(in the Guardian) are beginning to appear everywhere as those
short-term-sighted reporter types finally grok that, indeed, this hasn’t
been just another turn of the spiral with Bush out and the Next Bird in his
place (as has always been the case).

not at all, it’s the end of all that.  a whole new evolutionary ball
game.  now u can indulge your species’ paranoia with ideas of
islamofascists breeding themselves to dominate europe or china becoming the
new emperor of the world (and, once again, only time will show) but the
truth is that it’s the end of all that.  if for no other reason, the planet
simply cannot function that way any more, and people (yes, all those
individual persons one by one!) are seeing it in different but ever
increasing degrees all around our planet.

The Age of the Dinosaurs is passing.  yes, it may take 20 years till
Blair’s imprisonment for war crimes trundles through the legal strata, yes,
Bush won’t be able to visit anywhere in his retirement besides Hong Kong
and Kuwait, and yes, iraqis (and western soldiers) will be dropping of
tumours for a hundred thousand years to come, and yes, there will be much
much to clear up and eradicate, but a new Age has begun.

so cheer up everyone!  things are DEFINITELY getting better :)
UP!

Get UP!  Stand Up For Your Rights!
(\o/)(\o/)
(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)
u cant understand the world without innerstanding yourself
the up! 0031 // 29, 03, 06
la- la- la- lap-toppling da system!
Liars Don't Blink
u cant innerstand yourself without understanding the world
(\o/)(\o/)
(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)
Get UP!  Don’t Give Up The Fight!
  (only we don’t mean violence, ok? :)

.. contents...
p.01  The World As Horror Hologram Viewed From A Zippy’s Brain Cell fraser
poem.
p.05  LIARS SECTION
p.05  Liars Don't Blink.  They Keep Still & Concentrate Hard new research.
p.06  Does Animal Testing Affect Human Medicine? 32 FACTS with which to
confront the next Big Pharma Liar you meet.
p.08  Cities of Dreams. When Women ruled the Earth - Colin Wilson on the
republications of Stan Gooch.
p.10  {‘America'  with Blinkers Removed                 }
p.14  {After The Neocons: America At The Crossroads}
p.15  Science (finally) Locates Goddess //FEEDBACK
p.16  Remove Me From YourParanoidFantasy World //FEEDBACK
UP!

london
SAT APRIL 1
The April Fools Parade
THIS ONE WILL BE SURPRISINGLY BIG!  AND DIFFERENT!
What with the strikes in France and now the one across the North of Britain
(a million civil servants?) i just have this feeling that PeoplePower is
going to have its day in the Capitalist as in the Communist Bloc.  I’m not
saying this year, nor in a hundred years (i’ve learned that one!) but i
sense that these kinda gatherings are increasingly what people want and
they are and will be getting more frequent and bigger until one day
something will spark it off.  It could be an attack on Iran or something so
ABSURDLY DANGEROUS that millions of people will just head for their centre
of government and just sit there until the whole present political set up
is removed.  Yeah, laff, but can u think of any other way it’s likely to
change?  Or do you think it can NEVER change. If so, you might want to
check with several ex dictators.

The idea for the Fools Parade is to celebrate the wise fool and the ones
who dare to speak out in the face of authority.  We are the merry
pranksters and the tricksters and jesters who dare to play with the
accepted Reality Model and turn the world up-side-down.
 >> sounds about right, yes?We plan to gather at noon on April 1st on the
green near the London Eye Ferris Wheel.

We particularly invite the young... for it’s their future we’re determined
to protect.  We particularly invite the elders for they have the wisdom
that carries dignity and lots of heart.  Indeed, all the young at heart and
weary with wisdom are welcome, plus their dogs!
.
Invite all fairy-queens and dandy imps and musicians and artists of
playfoolness you can contact!   Wheel chairs with bells on... and
flowers... pleeeze... in yr hats’n funny faces’n all the ingredients of
carnival

 Accept the licence of Fools Day which was once the beginning of
the new year... The early signs of summer call us to celebrate the return
of Life... again and again give thanks and protect your liberty with
laughter, dance and song
.. Bring your Offerings.... and courage and
creative declarations of freedom to laugh away our fears

 Bring nutritious
food to share..... as vegan/ vegetarian/ organic/ homemade as poss.  And
bring your own cup.
http://clownpartyapril1st.pbwiki.com/f/foolsparadeposter-big-2.pdf
http://clownpartyapril1st.pbwiki.com/FrontPage
up!

liverpool
FRI MARCH 31    PROTEST AGAINST CONDOLEEZZA VIZZIT
"The Most Unwelcome Visit Since Oswald Mosley”
"The most unwelcome visit to Liverpool since Oswald Mosley came here in the
1930s", is how the mass circulation Liverpool Echo describes Condoleezza
Rice's visit to the city on Friday 31 March, organised for her by UK
Foreign Secretary Jack Straw.  Oswald Mosley led the British fascist party,
the BUF.  Condoleezza Rice, George Bush's Secretary of State, is directly
implicated in the horrific levels of death and destruction inflicted on
Iraq and Afghanistan.

Outraged by her visit, anti-war activists in Liverpool and in Blackburn -
where the shameless Straw plans to take Rice to a mosque! - have organised
demonstrations on 31 March and 1 April, details of which are below and on
the Stop the War website:
http://www.stopwar.org.uk/

The campaign is already having an impact.  She was originally due to be
entertained on Friday by the Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra, but the
well-known Liverpool poet Roger McGough who was due to compere the
performance has withdrawn.  And members of the orchestra are being asked to
boycott it too  Alec McFadden, president of Merseyside TUC, said: "The
orchestra are all members of the Musicians Union and we have asked them not
to perform."
5pm - assemble on steps of Liverpool's Catholic Cathedral
7pm - march to Philharmonic Hall, Hope St.
markhenzel at yahoo.co.uk
UP!

Liars Don't Blink
They Keep Still And Concentrate Hard
Watch for this when you see Blair or Bush making a speech!
   Roger Dobson and Ed Habershon  Sunday Times, March 19, 06

Forget the fidgety liar nervously blinking, scratching his nose and
stroking the back of his head.  Researchers have found that liars stay
motionless, and control their blinking as they try not to give anything away.

When liars do use their hands, they use extravagant movements to cover up
their dishonesty, stretching out their arms or rhythmically jabbing the air
to emphasise a point.

The findings are likely to be of interest to police, employers and
suspicious spouses, who may wrongly interpret nervousness as dishonesty but
miss more reliable indicators.

“There’s a popular perception that things like scratching the nose, playing
with the hair, increase with people lying,” said Dr Samantha Mann, a
psychologist at Portsmouth University. “People expect liars to be nervous
and shifty and to fidget more, but our research shows that is not the case

People who are lying have to think harder, and when we think harder we tend
to be a lot stiller, with fewer movements, because we are concentrating
harder.”

In the research, to be reported shortly in the Journal of Nonverbal
Behavior, the academics from Portsmouth and universities in Italy looked
for changes in 7 categories of hand movements in 130 volunteers told to
make a series of honest and dishonest statements.

Metaphoric gestures - such as a heart to show love, or holding the hands
apart to indicate size - occurred 25% more often when lying.

Emblematic gestures that give out a direct message - such as thumbs-up for
OK, or palms outstretched for “calm down” -  are also used slightly more
often by liars.

A typical emblematic gesture was used in April 2003 by Mohammed Saeed
al-Sahaf, the Iraqi information minister nicknamed Comical Ali.  As Iraqi
troops ran for cover from American shellfire, he stretched out his arms,
palms held forward, and told reporters: “Baghdad is safe. The infidels are
committing suicide by the hundreds on the gates of Baghdad. Don’t believe
those liars. As our leader Saddam Hussein said, ‘God is grilling their
stomachs in hell’.”
 >> it’s happening now, of course, but Chemical Ali didn’t mean that.

Rhythmic gestures - another liar’s trick, as in 1998 when Bill Clinton
jabbed the air with each word: “I did not have sexual relations with that
woman, Miss Lewinsky.”

Self-adaptor gestures - touching the nose, hair or other parts of the
body  18% less than truth-tellers.  They also point at people about 20% less.

Mann has carried out separate research on the behaviour of suspects in
police interviews.  She found that, when lying, participants paused more in
their speech and blinked less frequently - 18.5 times a minute compared
with 23.6 times when telling the truth.  About 81% of suspects paused
longer or blinked less when telling a lie.

Debunking another myth, she said liars were just as likely as an honest
person to look a questioner in the eye.
www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2087-2092587,00.html
up!
oh, and talking about liars
.

Abramoff Probe Widens To Murder
A judge has approved subpoenas for former lobbyist Jack Abramoff and an
ex-business partner to answer questions about the mob-style slaying of the
owner of a gambling fleet they bought.
http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/032606A.shtml
up!
and still on liars
.

Does Animal Testing Affect Human Medicine?
KEEP THESE 32 FACTS HANDY FOR THE NEXT TIME
YOU ENCOUNTER A BIG PHARMA LIAR
        - AND KEEP LIARS DON’T BLINK HANDY TOO!

(1)  Less than 2% of human illnesses (1.16%) are ever seen in animals. Tony
Page, Vivisection Unveiled, p6.
(2)  According to the former scientific executive of Huntingdon Life
Sciences, animal tests and human results agree only '5-25% of the
time'.  ‘Animal toxicity studies: Their relevance to man', Lumley/Warner (Eds).
(3)  95% of drugs passed by animal tests are immediately discarded as
useless or dangerous to humans.  SmithKline Beecham Internal report.
(4)  At least 50 drugs on the market cause cancer in laboratory
animals.  They are allowed because it is admitted the animal tests are not
relevant.  Dr Vernon Coleman, 'Why Patients Never Win In Drugs Wars'.
(5)  Procter & Gamble used an artificial musk despite it failing the animal
tests, i.e., causing tumours in mice.  They said the animal test results
were 'of little relevance for humans'.  Ethical Consumer, Nov/Dec 1995, p24.
(6)  When asked if they agreed that animal experiments can be misleading
'because of anatomical and physiological differences between animals and
humans', 88% of doctors agreed. Tony Page, Vivisection Unveiled, p103.
(7)  Rats are only 37% effective in identifying what causes cancer to
humans.  Flipping a coin would be more accurate.  F. J. Di Carlo, 'Drug
Metabolism Reviews' 15, pp409-13, quoted in Tony Page, Vivisection
Unveiled, p44.
(8)  Though they’re the animals almost always used in cancer research,
rodents never get carcinomas, the human form of cancer, which affects
membranes (e.g lung cancer).  Their sarcomas affect bone and connecting
tissue: the two cannot be compared.  NAVS Campaigner, Jan/Feb 1988, p13.
(9)  Up to 90% of animal test results are discarded as they are
inapplicable to man.  Prof Dennis Park, advice to WHO, speaking at Humane
Research Trust Convention: quoted in 'Animals In Research' leaflet,
Advocates for Animals.
(10)  The results from animal experiments can be altered by factors such as
diet and bedding.  Bedding has been identified as giving cancer rates of
over 90% and almost nil in the same strain of mice at different
locations.  Pietro Croce Vivisection or Science - A Choice to Make, p43.
(11)  Sex differences among laboratory animals can cause contradictory
results.  This does not correspond with humans. E. J. Calabrese, 'Toxic
susceptability: Male/female differences', quoted in Tony Page, Vivisection
Unveiled, p41
(12)  9% of anaesthetised animals, intended to recover, die.  Laboratory
Animals, vol.26 no.3, p159, quoted Tony Page, Vivisection Unveiled, p33
(13)  83% of substances are metabolised by rats in a different way to
humans.  Parke/Smith (eds), Drug Metabolism from Microbe to Man, quoted
Tony Page, Vivisection Unveiled, p45.
(14)  Attempts to sue the manufacturers of the drug Surgam failed due to
the testimony of medical experts that: 'data from animals could not be
extrapolated safely to patients'.  AVA leaflet 'We can't change the past'.
(15)  Lemon juice is a deadly poison, but arsenic, hemlock and botulin are
safe according to animal tests.  Pietro Croce, Vivisection or Science - A
Choice to Make, pp22-24.
(16)  Genetically modified animals are not models for human illness.  The
mdx mouse is supposed to represent muscular dystrophy, but the muscles
regenerate without treatment.  'Access Denied' report, NAVS.
(17)  88% of stillbirths are caused by drugs which are passed as being safe
in animal tests, according to a study in Germany.  Munchner Medizinische
Wochenschrift, no 34, 1969, quoted in Hans Ruesch Slaughter of the
Innocents, p365
(18)  61% of birth defects are caused by drugs passed safe in animal tests,
according to the same study.  Defect rates are 200 times post war
levels.  Munchner Medizinische Wochenschrift, no 34, 1969, quoted in Hans
Ruesch Slaughter of the Innocents, p365.
(19)  One in six patients in hospital are there because of a treatment they
have taken.  Dr Vernon Coleman, 'Animal experiments kill people as well as
animals'.
(20)  In America, 100,000 deaths a year are attributed to medical
treatment.  In one year 1.5 million people were hospitalised by medical
treatment.  Hans Ruesch, quoted in BAVA leaflet, 'After prolonged tests'.
(21)  A World Health Organisation study showed children were 14 times more
likely to develop measles if they had been vaccinated. National Health
Federation Bulletin, 1969.
(22)  40% of patients suffer side effects as a result of prescription
treatment.  D. Icke, 'It doesn't have to be like this'.
(23)  Over 200,000 medicines have been released, most of which are now
withdrawn.  According to the World Health Organisation, only 240 are
'essential'.  Hans Ruesch, Naked Empress, pp.12,91.
(24)  A German doctors' congress concluded that 6% of fatal illnesses and
25% of organic illness are caused by medicines.  All have been animal
tested.  Congress of Clinical Medicine, 1976. PC p14.
(25)  The lifesaving operation for ectopic pregnancies was delayed 40 years
due to vivisection.  Hans Ruesch Slaughter of the Innocents, pp175/6.
(26)  According to the Royal Commission into vivisection (1912), 'The
discovery of anaesthetics owes nothing to experiments on animals'.  The
great Dr Hadwen noted that 'had animal experiments been relied
upon...humanity would have been robbed of this great blessing of
anaesthesia'.  Dr Hadwen 'The difficulties of Deguerre, p357. General
Anaesthesia, Gray/Utting/Nunn, p152.
(27)  Aspirin fails animal tests, as does digitalis (a heart drug), cancer
treatments, insulin (causes animal birth defects), penicillin and other
safe medicines.  They would have been banned if vivisection were
heeded.  Hans Ruesch Slaughter of the Innocents, p364. 'Cancer', NAVS
Campaigner Jan/Feb 1988. Tony Page, Vivisection Unveiled, p9.
(28)  In the court case when the manufacturers of Thalidomide were being
tried, they were acquitted after numerous experts agreed that animal tests
could not be relied on for human medicine.  Hans Ruesch Slaughter of the
Innocents, p361-362.
(29)  Blood transfusions were delayed 200 years by animal studies, corneal
transplants were delayed 90 years.  Plan 2000, 'How much longer'.
(30)  Despite many Nobel prizes being awarded to vivisectors, only 45%
agree that animal experiments are crucial.  VIN Newsletter 2.
(31)  At least 450 methods exist with which we can replace animal
experiments.  Pietro Croce, Vivisection or Science - A Choice to Make, p22-24.
(32)  33 animals die in laboratories every second worldwide; in the UK, one
every 4 seconds.  Plan 2000 leaflet.
References available on request from
www.vivisectionkills at hotmail.com
http://vivisection-absurd.org.uk/menu.html

and remember that the pharmaceutical industry funds many groups and
organisations to “LIE” for them (oh ok, make filtered positive sounds for
money), so... when you next hear someone defending vivisection wonder who’s
paying them to do it, and watch their eye-blinking!
up!

and still talking about liars
.

Fitzgerald Will Seek New White House Indictments
It may seem as though it's been moving along at a snail's pace, but the
second part of the federal investigation into the leak of covert CIA agent
Valerie Plame Wilson is nearly complete, with attorneys and government
officials who have remained close to the probe saying that a grand jury
will likely return an indictment against one or two senior Bush
administration officials.
http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/032806Z.shtml
UP!

(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)
(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)
TEXT JOCKEY // TJ PHRASER (Fraser Clark) & THE MEDIA EVOLUTION
MIXING THE TRACTS LIVE ON THE KEYBOARD
@ A MEDIA-MEME RATE OF 160 IPP *   * Ideas Per Paragraph
TO UNSUBSCRIBE, HIT REPLY WITH REMOVE IN THE SUBJECT BOX
(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)
(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)

9 Years To The Singularity!
A study of the recent proliferation of many-bladed razors shows that the
time gap between blade increments seems to be shrinking: 70 years passed
before someone added the 2nd blade, three decades to the 3rd, only 2 or 3
and now we have the 4-bladed Schick Quattro
 :-)
[Live Journal Mar. 20, 2006]
UP!

The truth behind the secrets of Holy Blood, Holy Grail, and The Da Vinci Code
Cities of Dreams
When Women Ruled The Earth
  by Colin Wilson
Aulis Publishers are currently reprinting the works of Stan
Gooch.   www.aulis.com

It has seemed to me for many years that Stan Gooch is one of the most
underrated writers of our time.
 >> there’s a few. but, then again, 2 few to mention  yet :)

The reasons are complex, but obviously connected with the fact that he
began life as a respectable academic, a research psychologist whose first
work was a textbook on child psychology.

Under normal circumstances, he would have continued to write textbooks and
become a member of the British academic establishment.  But in 1958, aged
26, he had an experience that was to change the direction of his life.  A
schoolteacher in Coventry at the time, he was invited to a 'séance' in the
home of a friend.  He went out of curiosity.
 >> if he’d turned down the chance at that age he wouldn’t have been a
bluddy psychologist at all!  i’m one and am telling u!

But as he sat in an ordinary hardback chair, facing the 'medium,' he
experienced a sense of light-headedness, then a rushing sensation, as if
the room was full of a great wind, and he heard a noise like roaring waters.
 >> add a psychosomatic ally and u have THE typical evolutionary experience
of our age  still largely unrecognised in official circles, the circles
where wars are schemed up.

He felt as if a barrier had collapsed and became unconscious.  When he came
to, he was told that he had entered a trance state, and that several
'entities' had spoken through his mouth, including a cousin who had died in
the war.  At one of these séances, everyone became aware of an ape-like
'cave man' crouched in the corner of the room, which soon faded
away.  Gooch later came to suspect that he had seen a 'Neanderthal.'

In spite of these bizarre spare-time activities, he proceeded with his
academic career, became a senior research psychologist at the National
Children's Bureau in 1964, and wrote his textbook.  But he also wrote a
novel and short stories, and a ‘chance’ meeting with a director of Penguin
Books led to a commission for Total Man (1972).

This was a remarkable work.  On the surface it was a fascinating
combination of literary criticism and 'depth psychology'.  Arguing from
works like Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde, he suggested that man is a dual being,
consisting of a rational ego, and a darker more instinctive being, which he
calls the 'Self'.  So far this sounds like fairly orthodox Freudian (or
Jungian) psychology.  But it is soon obvious that his involvement with his
ideas is on a deeper, more personal level, than with most
psychologists.  He regards the 'Self', which inhabits the 'old brain', as
the source of legends about vampires, troglodytes, demons and other
creatures from the world of the 'occult'.  Clearly, his experience of
mediumship has made him aware of the unconscious as a mysterious realm of
strange, dark forces.  He argues that the unconscious mind is located in
the part of the brain called the cerebellum.

Total Man was bold and imaginative, but was clearly the work of a
scientist; it seemed to promise that Gooch would become, like RD Laing, one
of the gurus of the 1970s.  (Publisher's Weekly compared him with Jung.)

His next book, Personality and Evolution, subtitled The Biology of the
Divided Self, reinforced that expectation.  It is partly an attack on
Darwinism
 >> oh, surely not!

and the notion of evolution by survival of the fittest.  But Gooch points
out that ice ages may occur so abruptly that there would be no time for
natural selection.

He goes on to look at the work of Tinbergen on 'releasers' - stimuli that
release certain instincts, like a mother's reaction to a baby, or a man's
to a girl taking her clothes off.  Tinbergen discovered that some creatures
prefer 'bigger than normal releasers' that, though seeming oddly illogical,
suggest inner-freedom to develop responses to situations that have not yet
arisen.  Gooch is suggesting that there is an element of choice
 >> oh, surely not!  isn’t there a law against such kinda thinking these days?!

that must have sounded to orthodox Darwinians dangerously like the
Lamarckian heresy.
 >> or how about just plain stupid and, oh, outdated we’re so hip these
days, too much dope p'raps?

But then, Arthur Koestler and many others were also attacking orthodox
Darwinism at the time, and Gooch might have been a maverick, but he was
part of a non-orthodox mainstream,
 >> he’s talking about us UPPies whether you agree or not at this point :)

and there was every reason to expect him to achieve his own kind of
respectability.

What happened was that his next book, The Neanderthal Question (1977),
while in fact a logical development of his interest in man's 'two selves,'
appeared to make a disconcerting sideways swerve into another field.  He
had come to believe that Neanderthal man was not exterminated by Cro-Magnon
40,000 years ago, but that he was 'bred' out of separate existence by
interbreeding with Cro-Magnon.  We are the result of this combination, with
Cro-Magnon characteristics predominating.
 >> see where we’re going, oh ye hippies and ravers and free-thinking
tolerant fun-loving beings?

Well, surprise, surprise, critics found the arguments of The Neanderthal
Question a little too bold and, uh, unconventional.
 >> been there, had that done to me :)

In his next book The Paranormal (1978) he begins by describing in detail
his experiences as a medium, and goes on to produce a classic study of the
whole realm of paranormal experience.   To many critics, it must have
seemed that Gooch had abandoned the scientific and academic approach of
Total Man and Personality and Evolution, and plunged into what Freud called
'the black tide of occultism'.
 >> or the technicoloured wave of mysticism and transcendence?

The title of his next book, Guardians of the Ancient Wisdom (1979) must
have confirmed their worst fears.  In fact the book is an important
backward-look over his past work and an attempt to advance cautiously into
the realm of the 'lunar' being, the 'Self'.

When he sent me a proof of Cities of Dreams, he told me he was crossing his
fingers this would finally make the impact he always hoped for.  As I read
the book, it seemed to me that this was highly likely - that this brilliant
demonstration that Neanderthal man possessed as rich and complex a culture
as Cro-Magnon, who replaced him, would excite widespread interest and
controversy.  In the event, he once more encountered the old problem: his
work was too original and wide-ranging for the academics, and too closely
argued and serious for the general public.  Yet that struck me as
outrageously unfair since the book was so obviously a culmination of his
work since Total Man.

During the 1980s, John Anthony West, an expert on ancient Egypt, had become
convinced that the Sphinx had been eroded by water, not by wind-driven
sand, and in 1992, a Boston geologist, Dr Robert Schoch, supported his
opinion, arguing that the Sphinx was probably built 5,000 years earlier
than modern scholars believed.   Subsequent evidence arising from the
explorations into the astronomical alignments of the Great Pyramid complex
by Robert Bauval have led West to put back the date to 10,500 BC (the
widely accepted dating is 2,500 BC).

In his bestseller Fingerprints of the Gods, Graham Hancock has argued that
there is evidence for ancient civilisations dating back thousands of years
before the accepted 'origin of civilisation' in the Middle East around
6,000 BC.  Charles Hapgood's Maps of the Ancient Sea Kings had long ago
pointed out that mediaeval maps, called Portolans, must be based on far
more ancient maps, and that one of these shows the continent of Antarctica
as it was before it was covered in ice.  Through radar soundings the bays
shown in this map have since been discovered - under a mile of ice.  Yet
Antarctica has not been ice-free since at least 4,000 BC, and probably much
earlier than that.

If there were civilisations that pre-dated Sumer and Egypt by more than ten
thousand years, then Gooch's argument that Neanderthal man was a far more
sophisticated creature than anyone has recognised also becomes far more
plausible.  In fact, the whole field has opened up, to an extent that even
Stan Gooch could not have guessed in the mid 1980s.  His work has never
been more relevant.

I am inclined to believe that Stan Gooch will only begin to be properly
recognised when all his books from Total Man onward are available in a
uniform cheap paperback edition.  Then it will be clearly seen that his
work represents one of the most impressive and exciting intellectual
structures of the second half of the twentieth century.  With luck, the
updated version of Cities of Dreams (1995) will mark the beginning of that
process.
UP!

‘America'  with
Blinkers Removed
Now that most Americans no longer believe in the war, now that they no
longer trust Bush and his Administration, now that the evidence of
deception has become overwhelming (so overwhelming that even the major
media, always late, have begun to register indignation), we might ask: How
come so many people were so easily fooled?

The question is important because it might help us understand why Americans
- members of the media as well as the ordinary citizen - rushed to declare
their support as the President was sending troops halfway around the world
to Iraq.

It seems to me there are two reasons, which go deep into America’ national
culture, and which help explain the vulnerability of the press and of the
citizenry to outrageous lies whose consequences bring death to tens of
thousands of people.

Time and Space
One is in the dimension of time, that is, an absence of historical
perspective.  The other is in the dimension of space, that is, an inability
to think outside the boundaries of nationalism.  Americans are penned in by
the arrogant idea that this country is the centre of the universe,
exceptionally virtuous, admirable, superior.
 >> precisely what we Zippies were telling them in the mid ‘90s!  PLUS an
almost institutionalised absence of GroupMind, but the article gets there too.

Historical Perspective 1
If Americans don't know history, then they’re ready meat for carnivorous
politicians and the intellectuals and journalists who supply the carving
knives.  Any President can stand up to the battery of microphones, declare
that we must go to war, and Americans will have no basis for challenging
him.  He will say that the nation is in danger, that democracy and liberty
are at stake, and that we must therefore send ships and planes to destroy
our new enemy, and we will have no reason to disbelieve him.

But if Americans know how many times Presidents have made similar
declarations, and how they turned out to be lies, they will not be fooled.

They would remind whoever they could that President Polk lied to the nation
about the reason for going to war with Mexico in 1846.  It wasn't that
Mexico "shed American blood upon the American soil," but that Polk, and the
slave-owning aristocracy, coveted half of Mexico.
[America is the centre of the universe, exceptionally virtuous, admirable,
superior?]

They would point out that President McKinley lied in 1898 about the reason
for invading Cuba, saying we wanted to liberate the Cubans from Spanish
control, but the truth is that he really wanted Spain out of Cuba so that
the island could be open to United Fruit and other American
corporations.  He also lied about the reasons for the war in the
Philippines, claiming it was to "civilize" the Filipinos, while the real
reason was to own a valuable piece of real estate in the far Pacific, even
if hundreds of thousands of Filipinos had to be killed to achieve it
[America is the centre of the universe, exceptionally virtuous, admirable,
superior?]

President Woodrow Wilson - so often characterised in American history books
as an "idealist" - lied about the reasons for entering the First World War,
saying it was a war to "make the world safe for democracy," when it was
really a war to make the world safe for the Western imperial powers.
[America is the centre of the universe, exceptionally virtuous, admirable,
superior?]

Harry Truman lied when he said the atomic bomb was dropped on Hiroshima
because it was "a military target."
[America is the centre of the universe, exceptionally virtuous, admirable,
superior?]

Everyone lied about Vietnam - Kennedy about the extent of American
involvement, Johnson about the Gulf of Tonkin, Nixon about the secret
bombing of Cambodia, all of them claiming it was to keep South Vietnam free
of communism, but really wanting to keep South Vietnam as an American
outpost at the edge of the Asian continent.
[America is the centre of the universe, exceptionally virtuous, admirable,
superior?]

Reagan lied about the invasion of Grenada, claiming falsely that it was a
threat to the United States.

The elder Bush lied about the invasion of Panama, leading to the death of
thousands of ordinary citizens in that country.

And he lied again about the reason for attacking Iraq in 1991 - hardly to
defend the integrity of Kuwait (can one imagine Bush heartstricken over
Iraq's taking of Kuwait?), rather to assert U.S. power in the oil-rich
Middle East.
[America is the centre of the universe, exceptionally virtuous, admirable,
superior?]

Given the overwhelming record of lies told to justify wars, how could
anyone listening to the younger Bush believe him as he laid out the reasons
for invading Iraq?  Would Americans not instinctively rebel against the
sacrifice of lives for oil?

Historical Perspective 2
A careful reading of history would make clear to all Americans there has
always been, and is today, a profound conflict of interest between the
government and the people of the United States.  This thought startles most
Americans, because it goes against everything they have been taught.

They have been led to believe that, from the beginning, as their Founding
Fathers put it in the Preamble to the Constitution, it was "we the people"
who established the new government after the Revolution.  The eminent
historian Charles Beard suggested a hundred years ago, that the
Constitution represented not the working people, not the slaves, but the
“slaveholders, the merchants, the bondholders”, and was indignantly
condemned by an editorial in The New York Times.
 >> and i would say, which grieves me greatly, that there are still far too
many different strands of the Alternative Community in America who act as
if such political considerations and the endless sufferings caused by them
are somehow nothing to do with Reality.  this refusal to become involved in
political activity is a MASSIVE black whole in Alternative Culture over
there which is not found to a similar extent in any of the other
‘civilised’ nations of the world.

American culture demands, in its very language, that citizens accept a
commonality of interest binding all of them to one another.  They mustn't
talk about classes.  Only Marxists do that.

Their present leaders bombard them with phrases like "national interest,"
"national security," and "national defence" as if all of these concepts
applied equally to all of them, coloured or white, rich or poor, as if
General Motors and Halliburton have the same interests as the rest of them,
as if George Bush has the same interest as the young man or woman he sends
to war.

Surely, in the history of lies told to the population, this is the biggest
lie. In the history of secrets, withheld from the American people, this is
the biggest secret: that there are classes with different interests in
America. To ignore that - not to know that the history of their country is
a history of slave owner against slave, landlord against tenant,
corporation against worker, rich against poor - is to render them helpless
before all the lesser lies told to them by millionaires in power.

If they as citizens could start out with an understanding that these people
up there - the President, the Congress, the Supreme Court, all those
institutions pretending to be "checks and balances" - do not have their
interests at heart, they would be on a course towards the truth.  Not to
know that is to make them helpless before determined wealthy liars.

Thinking Outside The Nationalism Box
The deeply ingrained belief - not from birth but from the educational
system and their culture in general - that America is an especially
virtuous nation makes Americans especially vulnerable to government
deception.  It starts early, in the first grade, when they are compelled to
"pledge allegiance" (before they even know what that means), forced to
proclaim OUT LOUD AND IN PUBLIC that they are a nation with "liberty and
justice for all."
 >> later, when they begin to see the truth, are they subconsciously guilty
for this Lie they have told?!  well, no doubt this was planned by the
ruling elite!

And then come the countless ceremonies, whether at the ballpark or
elsewhere, where they are expected to stand and bow their heads during the
singing of the "Star-Spangled Banner,"
 >> 40 YEARS AGO, as a young man, it took me a lot of bravery to refuse to
stand up during the National Anthem.

announcing that we are "the land of the free and the home of the brave."
 >>’s’funny.  they told us WE were!

There is also the unofficial national anthem "God Bless America," and you
are looked on with suspicion if you ask why we would expect God to single
out this one nation - just 5% of the world's population - for his or her
blessing.

If your starting point is the firm belief that America is endowed by
Providence with unique qualities that make it morally superior to every
other nation on Earth, then you’re unlikely to question a President sending
troops here or there, or bombing this or that, in order to spread our
values - democracy, liberty, and let's not forget free enterprise - to some
God-forsaken (literally) place in the world.

It becomes necessary then that Americans face some facts that disturb their
idea of a uniquely virtuous nation.

These facts are embarrassing, but must be faced if they are to be
honest.  They must face their long history of ethnic cleansing, in which
millions of Indians were driven off their land by means of massacres and
forced evacuations. And their long history, still not behind them, of
slavery, segregation, and racism.  They must face their record of imperial
conquest, in the Caribbean and in the Pacific, their shameful wars against
small countries a tenth their size: Vietnam, Grenada, Panama, Afghanistan,
Iraq. And the lingering memory of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.  It is not a
history of which they can be proud.

Their leaders have taken it for granted, and planted that belief in the
minds of many people, that they are entitled, because of their moral
superiority, to dominate the world.  At the end of World War II, Henry
Luce, with an arrogance appropriate to the owner of Time, Life, and
Fortune, pronounced this "the American century," saying that victory in the
war gave the United States the right "to exert upon the world the full
impact of our influence, for such purposes as we see fit and by such means
as we see fit."
 >> now where did i heart that bull shit before?!  oh yes

Both the Republican and Democratic parties have embraced this
notion.  George Bush, in his Inaugural Address, said that spreading liberty
around the world was "the calling of our time."
 >> zippies had just finished telling Americans  it had to start at home!

What is the idea of their moral superiority based on?  Surely not on their
behaviour toward people in other parts of the world.  Is it based on how
well people in the United States live?  The World Health Organization 2000
ranked the United States 37th in terms of overall health performance, even
though it spends more per capita for health care than any other nation.
 >> and even though it kills, poisons, cheats, rips-off and otherwise
degrades the competition!

1 in 5 children in the richest country in the world is born in
poverty.  More than 40 countries have better records on infant mortality,
Cuba for example.  And, a sure sign of sickness in a society, America leads
the world in the number of people in prison - more than two million.

A more honest estimate of themselves as a nation would prepare them all
against the next barrage of lies that will accompany the next proposal to
inflict their power on some other part of the world.  Iran for example?  It
might also inspire them to create a different history for themselves, by
taking their country away from the liars and killers who govern it, and by
rejecting nationalist arrogance, so that they can join the rest of the
human race
Howard Zinn, co-author of "Voices of a People's History of the United States."
http://progressive.org/mag_zinn0406
up!
(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o
  the UP! is a global edutainment round-up, broadcast weekly to =[14,022]=
Alternative// Activist// Zippy// Trance// New Age// Peace folks
recommended to the Parallel YOUniversity// Megatripolis Dance Dept as
  "showing signs of life".  Since recipients forward it widely to their own
lists & sites,
we conservatively estimate 50,000+ direct recipients.
A further 40,000 read it on the YOUniversity's site.
And, because of its 'mix' of 'specialist' & 'general' content,
    it's increasingly being posted on a variety of sites worldwide,
making an estimated total weekly readership of =[275,000]=
(\o/)(\o/)\(o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o

After The Neocons:
America At The Crossroads
by Francis Fukuyama,
the guy who (they said) gave us The End Of History
This book is a brutal critique of neoconservatism: and it is all the more
damaging for the fact that Francis Fukuyama has been strongly identified
with the neo-conservative cause.

His tone is measured, but the comprehensive nature of his demolition of
Bush's foreign policy leaves it - and neo-conservatism - in tatters.  What,
of course, has really done for Bush is "events", above all those in
Iraq.  Rarely has a policy been exposed so rapidly and comprehensively on
such a grand scale.

Fukuyama is good at reading "the moment", the most famous example being The
End of History which succeeded in capturing the zeitgeist after the
collapse of the Berlin wall.  One suspects that Fukuyama has accurately
read the runes once more and that his book anticipates a sea-change in the
American mood.

With support for Bush dipping to new and dangerous lows, the invasion of
Iraq has failed so comprehensively that it seems bound to stimulate much
soul-searching in Washington over the coming years. Vietnam had a
long-lasting effect on American foreign policy: the Mesopotamian Macho
Madness may come to be seen in not dissimilar terms.
 >> this one’s the End of the Dinosaurs’ Final Stand.  full stop.

Fukuyama sees the rise of neoconservatism as in part an excessive response
to the defeat of the Soviet Union,
 >> One Down, One To Go!

with the belief that such an apocalyptic wholesale regime-change in eastern
Europe could be imitated elsewhere.  This was accompanied by an overblown
belief in military action together with the idea that American casualties
could now be kept to a minimum.
 >> which in fact they were, compared with Vietnam.  it’s just that the
human species has evolved beyond accepting such horrors.

In addition, there were the hugely exaggerated claims about the Islamic
terrorist and Saddam Hussein threats, which were so obviously make-believe
that it’s difficult to understand how so many could possibly have fallen
for them.
 >> no, they’ve always fallen for them.  what’s difficult for most to
understand, let alone accept, is that WoMankiind has finally reached the
end of an Era.

The straw men have been downed one by one: the Saddam/al-Qaida link, the
WMD mirage, and even regime-change is now crumbling before our eyes as Iraq
sinks into civil war.

Fukuyama dismantles the Bush/neo-conservative case brick by brick.

He shows how the Bush gang failed to anticipate the extent to which the
rest of the world would turn against the US over Iraq.
 >> not quite,  they’d already turned against the Dino Way  so the Dinos’
last hurrah in America simply destroyed the last strand of arrogance in
American Culture  a deep necessity which we’d tried to shake with the Zippy
Tour.

In truth, of course, they did not care much about how anyone else regarded
American action - such was American military might, such was American moral
virtue, such was everyone else's impotence and irrelevance.  The new
anti-Americanism is traced back to the end of the cold war, the rise of the
Washington consensus, the Asian financial crisis, and the US, in its new
unipolar grandeur, displaying a marked insensitivity to the attitudes and
interests of the rest of the world.  It was this kind of hubris, spurred by
the opportunity presented by 9/11, that led to the adoption of the precepts
of unilateralism and pre-emptive war.

The fallout from the failure of neoconservative policy can already be
felt.  There are still 150,000 American troops in Iraq 3 years after the
invasion and with no end in sight. The implicit suggestion in Bush's state
of the union address in 2002 that Iraq would be followed by the invasion of
Iran and North Korea has been quietly shelved.
 >> mucho macho bluster, as we’ve been saying, but no action possible.

In a most dramatic way, the United States has engaged in an act of stunning
imperial over-reach. It both hugely misjudged its own power while at the
same time seriously underestimating that of the rest of the world, most
obviously that of the Iraqis.
[Martin Jacques remix]
UP!

Reigniting The Arms Race
For 35 years nuclear non-proliferation was a major priority of US foreign
policy.  But now, in a throwback to early cold war power politics,
President Bush has agreed to supply nuclear technology to India in blatant
violation of the Nuclear Non-proliferation Treaty.  Michael Klare writes.
http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/032306L.shtml
UP!

Science (finally) Locates Goddess //FEEDBACK

Great issue!  Congratulations on making an interesting and entertaining
read out of the string theory/intelligent design comparison!
Diana Rosa, London.
up!

Hi Fraser
lovely piece on the string theory.
Its about time you just started doing more of them and collecting them
yourself for a nice dark brown print on an ivory finished wove.

try other media - you’re worth it.
jackie, london. xx
up!

Mind blowing stuff re the intelligent design/SCIENCE LOCATES GODDESS, but I
don’t think the watchmaker analogy is a very good one.  Clocks are
toys.  Imagine!  We run our lives according to something a group of bored
monks made to amuse themselves!  How extraordinary!  Of course the
watchmaker wasn’t applying magic!  Nothing we make, apart from maybe LOVE,
has anything to do with magic  everything else is material; things we
clever creatures of EGO have learnt to manipulate.  In terms of the
creations that we still attribute to Mother Earth (i.e. all the genuinely
useful things on our planet that support ecosystems and food chains,
including the planet itself!!) we still can’t explain the really
interesting parts like ‘consciousness’ or how our brains really work.  All
branches of our so-called knowledge has a point with no ‘rational’ or
‘scientifically acceptable’ explanation  randomness.

Humour and irony; mostly related to our never ending - futile? - search for
control over that which we can never actually control.  It’s all black
holes and dark matter and tooth fairies!
 >> Tooth Fairy Theory, i like it.

I’ve always loved the following picture of cutting edge physics: scientists
sitting around firing ‘quarks’ (or things we can’t actually see) at very
high speeds down tubes to “see” what happens when they hit the end, or each
other!  Brilliant!!!  Humanity is still in its infancy.  And that’s fine
just so long as we don’t get carried away and chuck all the toys out the
pram; or all the nuclear missiles and crap we generate into our sand pits,
paddling pools and fishtanks!!  Being a child can be so frustrating!!!  And
children can be so cruel and badly behaved!  Put the gun down!!! Bad!!

Surely the only sensible (?) conclusion is that our purpose is to entertain
and this would imply that either our ‘benevolent creator’ had a split
personality disorder, or there are several creators  a society of them, as
the authors suggest.  And like their more sophisticated creations; some
have a good sense of humour and others don’t.
 >> nice cop bad cop?  pure gnosticism  knowledge.

Some are playful and some are just downright sick in the head (or wherever
their ‘intelligence’ or ’consciousness’ resides!).  So where does all that
leave us?!   If nowhere else it makes clear the absolute importance of our
responsibility in not ruining, breaking or causing suffering to the other
creations in our own egotistical and bloody-minded stupidity; especially
other human beings, God-damn-it!!   We have so much to prove and so little
time in which to do so!!!  Then perhaps we shall be let in on some of the
so-called ‘magic’ (sorry, Quantum Physics!) we can’t seem to get a handle on.

We’ve already wiped out how many cultures, languages and lost how much
useful knowledge??!   We’ve written-off how much real actual knowledge as
‘primitive’ or ‘unscientific’??  Irreversibly lost how many species of
plant, insect and bird???  As the Californian blonde, bearded Mullah or
urban Buddhist said while filling their SUVs with
premium  “whatever!”   Perhaps it’s all a question of who we want to win
the game, or is it a bet!!??!!

Wakey, wakey, eggs n’ baccy!!!!!!!

Much love,
Marc Deeley, Glasgow.
UP!

Apocalyptic President
Even some Republicans are now horrified by the influence Bush has given to
the evangelical right, writes Sidney Blumenthal.
http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/032406A.shtml
UP!

Remove Me From YourParanoidFantasy World //FEEDBACK

you are just soooo right with what you told "doug broccone" (the guy that
criticised you) - not too provoking but still itchy to make him think.
but he won't.. he's too "involved".
(i didn't need to tell you this, but.. somehow had to)
FroppelBronFt, Paris.
up!

Listening to PM on Radio 4 I heard a piece on polio in Nigeria, and how the
WHO almost eradicated it with a worldwide campaign of vaccination,
 >> africa-wide.  turned out that precisely the areas where the campaign
had been most intense were most intensely hit by AIDS.

but that it's stalled in Nigeria because of religionista's total ignorance
and pig headed stupidity, claiming it's against Sharia, and is a plot by
the West to sterilise young muslim girls, and is responsible for spreading
AIDS.  And I thought, hang on, they been reading the same bollocks Fraser
uses as his knowledge base, or do they get the UP?

They have the excuse that they haven't benefited from our education system
 >> iraqis have, of course, or are we ignoring the negative effects of it?

so one can almost forgive them for being that ignorant.  This islamic prick
was spouting 'what is polio? It's nothing!' and they reported on babies
getting sick in the stinking streets flowing with sewage, and losing the
use of their limbs and all the other nasty effects of polio, and I thought
of you, and your pig headed refusal to accept anything of use in modern
medicine and your swallowing every daft theory you read and then recycle it
as fact, and I'm really not surprised you get emails demanding you stop
sending 'your paranoid, conspiracy theory ravings' to them.
 >> very few actually.  does this prove that everyone agrees with me, or
that they’re open-minded and sceptical enuff to want to at least consider them?

You really do need to get a grip,  I never know from one week to the next
what crackpot lunacy you're going to come out with.  And when there are so
many things wrong with the world, you dilute opposition when you write on
such issues as vaccination and AIDS in the deranged way you do.
 >> i accept this as a fair argument.  it’s one i think a LOT about.  i am
convinced, for example, that the ruling elite deliberately promulgate weird
conspiracy theories among the people to muddy the waters and hide the REAL
stuff that’s out there.  what i’m saying is that i get scores of
conspiracy-style theories every week.  very few of them get past my filters
into the UP!  they have to have the ring of authenticity about them.  sure,
it’s my judgement that gets them in there

You place yourself among ignorant Nigerian Islamic mullahs and ignorant and
corrupt South African politicians
 >> no, i don’t.  i was there long before they even HEARD of AIDS!

and against the educated scientific rest of the world.
 >> pretty much.  u mean the one that just covered us all in fine depleted
uranium dust?  the one that’s developing MORE nuclear bomms?!  i certainly
consider that ‘we’ are the single biggest threat to the people of this
planet, and that’s not just bomms and mass murder and pillage.  ask
yourself whether a culture that can do such travesties can somehow
simultaneously have an accurate picture of reality?

And you care nothing for those children who will die or be crippled for
life from the polio they'll contract, from the comfort of your state paid
for home and living, what would you know about living in a poor country.
 >> u coming to morocco?  well, i’ve lived in MANY countries in the world,
and i assure you i was NEVER living in big western hotels.  and what i
found was that the further i travelled from ‘the west’ the more civilised
people became.  in other words it’s us who are being de-civilised.
and i totally RESENT any implication i don’t care about dying
babies!!!  why do i work so hard putting out the UP!  i’m working onnit
while you’re out earning a living and helping the government buy more
bomms, right?

There are several things you can catch in north Africa, unless of course
your opposition to vaccines doesn't extend to denying them to your own body
if at risk. >:-} We'll see.  Just don't drink the water. :-X
Pete, Herefordshire, UK
 >> i won't drink the water - or not till i've dropped in a couple of drops
of H2O2.  am much more worried about vaccines in my bloodstream than what i
might ‘catch’.  and did you know that foreigners visiting Britain catch all
sorts of things from our water and food because they’re not used to it?
a l l g o o d t h i n g s c o m e t o a n e n d
which don't justify nuttin'
U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U UP P P P P P P P P P PP P P P P P P P P
P P P P P P
YOUR PLANET NEEDS //YOU!This HipList grows purely by recommendation.
SO RECOMMEND SOMEONE 2DAY!!!!!!!!!!
TO DEBATE ANYTHING in the UP!, visit the GroupMind Debating Board on
WWW.PARALLEL-YOUNIVERSITY.COM
YES, YES, SEND US EDUTAINING NEWSN VIEWS no need to ask! :-)
FOR MORE FRASER ON RAVE CULTURE & THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT, VISIT
WWW.PARALLEL-YOUNIVERSITY.COM/fraser
TO UNSUBSCRIBE, HIT REPLY WITH REMOVE IN THE SUBJECT BOX
U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U UP P P P P P P P P P PP P P P P P P P
P P P P P P