[pagan-magik] UP237// FRASER PODCAST - RAVE CULTURE & The End of the World // 31 08 06

fraser clark fraserrr at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 4 18:18:48 BST 2006

*TURN ON COMPUTER // TUNE IN TO FREED SPIRIT OF INTERNET // TAKE OVER!

?Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you
will call it fate.?   Carl Jung.
>> or Accident.

*        \)))))/
*__,,,,_*{?_,,,,___fraser
no, wrong, I haven?t been silent these last 3 weeks because I was too
depressed about IzReal.  close, but that wasn?t why I wasn?t writing.  it?s
been tekkie probs again, hopefully now solved?

i drove down to brighton last weekend for a party thrown by some rawfoody
friends of mine.  it started at 3pm and i left london at 2, eventually to
arrive at 10!

well, that included letting the dog play with the Ocean and all that, but
one of the reasons was that, soon as i hit the Edgware Road, it was
jam jamall the way and i ended up taking over an hour to reach Marble
Arch which should have taken 10 minutes.  why?  well, i only began to
realise when we were 200 yards from the Arch.  there was some kinda
demonstration going on.

another ten minutes pass while we all burn up the planet?s atmosphere.

i?ve realised by now that the march was proceeding up the northbound side of
the road (i?m going south).  loadsa similar big red and green banners.  it?s
the Arab protest against IzReal!

(where the oil we?re all farting into the air came from)

8,000 or so must have marched past me.  all ages, including women all
covered.  it?s well organised because each group has a main chanter whose
line everyone repeats.  stuff like *?tony blair? tony blair? take on
Hezbollah if you dare?*  (i made that up)

a wedge, a howl of multicoloured human pain and protest.

but it?s the faces, i can still see them.  the emotions in those thousands
of faces.  i read this week that arabs are less into nationality than we
westerners, hence the whole brotherhood thing.  nationality acts as a
filter, we?d care less if the french were being killed than a Sheffield
Muslim boy feels about, say, lebanese christians, let alone a muslim
brother.  i don?t say it?s good or bad but it explains a lot.

and these faces showed despair, incomprehension, disbelief, outrage, fury,
defiance, and, yes, a deep and deepening determination to DO SOMETHING about
it.  (and go to paradise for protecting the faithful).

several times i gave a thumbs-up from the open window of my stationary car.
each time the guy i?m looking at breaks into a big friendly white smile and
i realise how paranoid they must also have been feeling, chanting like that
in the Great Satan?s capital.

don?t worry, my brothers.  most of the population are with you!  you?re
learning the western system?s way of letting off steam, and we?re working
flat out to get rid of the dinosaurs who are stirring *your* dinosaurs.

we passed each other for quarter of an hour.  god, if that?s the future
which tony blair is bequeathing us, may he rot in hell.  any religion?s hell
will do.
up!

*Matrixmasters Have Just Made Available A Podcast Of
Fraser?s Address @ Stanford University In 1996
?Rave Culture And The End Of The World
as we know it?

It comes with an introduction from **Psychedelic Salon** supremo Larry
Hagerty calling it ?A brilliant talk, one of the most important programs we
have heard so far in this series.  In this talk you're going to hear one off
the most concise explanations of the evolution from beat to hippy to zippy
to raver that you're probably ever going to hear.

?Adopting the philosophy of Rave Culture, at least the way Fraser explains
it, is perhaps our species' best hope for a sustainable, peaceful, and
beautiful place to continue chugging along on our evolutionary path.?

There?s also a rather thought-provoking introduction from Professor Richard
Powers of Stanford University Dance Department *(1990 to 2000).
http://matrixmasters.com/podcasts/index.html#045

*?I think you are right.  Fraser Clark's Rave MP3 was monumental.  I can?t
believe that was 10 years ago!?*  A Matrixmasters subscriber.
up!

*Get* UP*!  Stand Up For Your Rights!
(\o/)(\o/)
(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)
u cant understand the world without innerstanding yourself
the up! 0039 // 15, 08, 06
LA- LA- LA- LAP-TOPPLING DA SYSTEM!
u cant innerstand yourself without understanding the world
(\o/)(\o/)
(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)
     Get* UP*!  Don?t Give Up The Fight! (only we don?t mean violence, ok?
:)

*.. *contents*...
03  *God's Chosen People - famous Norwegian author says Isabel has ?lost the
right to exist.?
*03  *Acid House Music quotes from a new book called ?Shrooms?.
*06  *Bush Behind 9/11 Says Largest US Church
*07  *Psychedelics Could Cure Addiction Says Vancouver Official
*08  *Newfound Blob Is Biggest Thing In Universe
*09  *Amazon At Climate-Caused Desert Tipping Point*  *it could all be a
fire storming desert by next summer!
*10  Pioneers of Terrorism *clever, inventive, ruthless Israel takes all the
prizes!
*11  *UP!FEEDBACK  where u tell us where it?s at.
*13  *SINNER OR SAINT - THE TIM LEARY CHALLENGE from beyond the grave
*up!

*Better Get Used To Killer Heat Waves

In Fresno, the morgue is full of victims from a California heat wave.  A
combination of heat and power outages killed a dozen people in Missouri.  In
parts of Europe, temperatures are hotter than in 2003 when a heat wave
killed 35,000 people.  Britain just experienced its hottest July since
records began.  Get used to it.
*http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/072906Z.shtml
up!

*God's Chosen People
FAMOUS NORWEGIAN AUTHOR SAYS ISRAEL
HAS LOST THE ?RIGHT TO EXIST?
*
by* Jostein Gaarder in Aftenposten.  05.08.06
Author of the book "Sophie's World."
*(26 million copies of which have been sold)
*There is no turning back.  It is time to learn a new lesson: We no longer
recognise the state of Israel.

We could not recognise the South African apartheid regime, nor did we
recognise the Afghan Taliban regime.  Then there were many who did not
recognise Saddam Hussein's Iraq or the Serbs' ethnic cleansing.  We must now
get used to the idea: *The state of Israel in its current form is history.

*We do not believe in the notion of God's chosen people.  We laugh at this
people's fancies and weep over its misdeeds. To act as God's chosen people
is not only stupid and arrogant, but a crime against humanity.  We call it
racism.

Limits To Tolerance
There are limits to our patience, and there are limits to our tolerance.  We
do not believe in divine promises as justification for occupation and
apartheid.  We have left the Middle Ages behind.  We laugh uneasily at those
who still believe that the God of flora, fauna, and galaxies has selected
one people in particular as his favourite and given it funny stone tablets,
burning bushes, and a license to kill.

We call child murderers `child murderers,' and will never accept that such
have a divine or historic mandate excusing their outrages.  We say but this:
Shame on all apartheid, shame on ethnic cleansing, shame on every terrorist
strike against civilians, be it carried out by Hamas, Hezbollah, or the
state of Israel!

Unscrupulous Art Of War
We acknowledge and pay heed to Europe's deep responsibility for the plight
of the Jews, for the disgraceful harassment, the pogroms, and the
Holocaust.  It was historically and morally necessary for Jews to get their
own home.

However, the state of Israel, with its unscrupulous art of war and its
disgusting weapons, has massacred its own legitimacy.  It has systematically
flaunted International Law, international conventions, and countless UN
resolutions, and it can no longer expect protection from same.  *It has
carpet bombed the recognition of the world.

*But fear not!  The time of trouble shall soon be over.  The state of Israel
has seen its Soweto.  We are now at the watershed.  There is no turning
back.  *The state of Israel has raped the recognition of the world *and
shall have no peace until it lays down its arms.

Without Defence, Without Skin
May spirit and word sweep away the apartheid walls of Israel.  The state of
Israel does not exist.  It is now without defence, without skin.  May the
world therefore have mercy on the civilian population.

For it is not civilian individuals at whom our doomsaying is directed.  We
wish the people of Israel well, nothing but well, but we reserve the right
not to eat Jaffa oranges as long as they taste foul and are poisonous.  It
was endurable to live some years without the blue grapes of apartheid.

They Celebrate Their Triumphs
We do not believe that Israel mourns forty killed Lebanese children more
than it for over 3000 years has lamented forty years in the desert.  We note
that many Israelis celebrate such triumphs like they once cheered the
scourges of the Lord as "fitting punishment" for the people of Egypt.  (In
that tale, the Lord, God of Israel, appears as an insatiable sadist.)

We query whether most Israelis think that one Israeli life is worth more
than forty Palestinian or Lebanese lives.  For we have seen pictures of
little Israeli girls writing hateful greetings on the bombs to be dropped on
the civilian population of Lebanon and Palestine.  Little Israeli girls are
not cute when they strut with glee at death and torment across the fronts.

The Retribution Of Blood Vengeance
We do not recognise the rhetoric of the state of Israel.  We do not
recognise the spiral of retribution of the blood vengeance with "an eye for
an eye and a tooth for a tooth."

We do not recognise the principle of one or a thousand Arab eyes for one
Israeli eye.

We do not recognise collective punishment or population-wide diets as
political weapons.

2000 years have passed since a Jewish rabbi criticised the ancient doctrine
of "an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth."  He said: "**Do to others as
you would have them do to you."

We do not recognise a state founded on anti humanistic principles and on the
ruins of an archaic national and war religion.  Or as Albert Schweitzer
expressed it: "Humanitarianism consists in never sacrificing a human being
to a purpose."

Compassion And Forgiveness
We do not recognise the old Kingdom of David as a model for the 21st century
map of the Middle East.  The Jewish rabbi claimed 2000 years ago that the
Kingdom of God is not a martial restoration of the Kingdom of David, but
that the Kingdom of God is within us and among us.  The Kingdom of God is
compassion and forgiveness.

2000 years have passed since the Jewish rabbidis armed and humanised the old
rhetoric of war.   Even in his time, the first Zionist terrorists were
operating.

Israel Does Not Listen
For 2000 years, we have rehearsed the syllabus of humanism, but Israel does
not listen.  It was not the Pharisee that helped the man who lay by the
wayside, having fallen prey to robbers.  It was a Samaritan; today we would
say, a Palestinian.  For we are human first of all  then Christian, Muslim,
or Jewish.  Or as the Jewish rabbi said: "And if you greet your brethren
only, what do you do more than others?"

We do not accept the abduction of soldiers.  But nor do we accept the
deportation of whole populations or the abduction of legally elected
parliamentarians and government ministers.

We recognise the state of Israel of 1948, but not the one of 1967.  It is
the state of Israel that fails to recognise, respect, or defer to the
internationally lawful Israeli state of 1948.  Israel wants more; more water
and more villages.  To obtain this, there are those who want, with God's
assistance, a Final Solution to the Palestinian problem.  The Palestinians
have so many other countries, certain Israeli politicians have argued; we
have only one.

The USA Or The World?
Or, as the highest protector of the state of Israel puts it: "May God
continue to bless America."  A little child took note of that, and turned to
her mother, saying: "Why does the President always end his speeches with
`God bless America'?  Why not, `God bless the world'?"

Then there was a Norwegian poet who let out this childlike sigh of the
heart: "Why doth Humanity so slowly progress?"  It was he that wrote so
beautifully of the Jew and the Jewess.  But he rejected the notion of God's
chosen people.  He personally liked to call himself a Mohammedans.

Calm And Mercy
We do not recognise the state of Israel.  Not today, not as of this writing,
not in the hour of grief and wrath.  If the entire Israeli nation should
fall to its own devices and parts of the population have to flee the
occupied areas into another diaspora, then we say: May the surroundings stay
calm and show them mercy.  It is forever a crime without mitigation to lay
hand on refugees and stateless people.

Peace and free passage for the evacuating civilian population no longer
protected by a state.  Fire not at the fugitives!  Take not aim at them!
They are vulnerable now like snails without shells, vulnerable like slow
caravans of Palestinian and Lebanese refugees, defenceless like women and
children and the old in Qana, Gaza, Sabra, and Chatilla.  Give the Israeli
refugees shelter, give them milk and honey!  Let not one Israeli child be
deprived of life.  Far too many children and civilians have already been
murdered.

*Aftenposten's political editor Harald Stanghelle said he saw no problem
publishing Gaarder's article: *"Of course I don't agree with what he says.
But an open debate on the issue is better than a covert one.  Gaarder's
voice is important in the Norwegian discourse and it was right to publish
the article?.
*http://sirocco.blogsome.com/2006/08/05/israel-a-dire-prophecy/
up!

*Psychedelics Could Cure Addiction Says Vancouver Official
*
by* Danielle Egan
*
Vancouver's top drug policy official and B.C. public health physicians
believe addicts might be cured by giving them psychedelic drugs, and they
hope the city will lead in exploring the ?controversial? approach.

Powerful hallucinogens such as ayahuasca and peyote could offer addicts and
other sick people "*profound benefits*," says Donald MacPherson, Drug Policy
Co-ordinator for the city of Vancouver.

MacPherson is co-author of a report published by the city in November that
puts ayahuasca and peyote in the category of "*benefit*," based on their
traditional use by indigenous cultures and on documented studies by
researchers.
http://thetyee.ca/News/2006/08/09/Psychedelics/print.html
up!
.l

*?Acid House Music, as it came to be known, reached London clubs, by way of
Ibiza, in the late ?80s, triggering a second summer of love.  The
underground writer Fraser Clark, clearly taken by the euphoria of those
early days, enthusiastically declared it ?a fuckin? movement that?s bringing
together? the best in new age, the best in psychedelic and the best in green
ecology.  It?s an evolutionary rollercoaster that?s going to go on growing
throughout the ?90s and into a new age!?  A rollercoaster it may have been,
for it left virtually no corner of popular culture untouched, but a new age?
well, probably not.?*   *?Shroom. A Cultural History Of The Magic Mushroom*?
by *Andy Letcher*.  *(Faber & Faber)

?I was lucky enough to meet Terence McKenna in February 1993 during one of
his occasional visits to London.  By luck rather than judgement, I managed
to get myself invited to ?The Secret McKenna Playshop?, a talk held,
appropriately enough, in a squatted vegetarian caf頣alled Fungus Mungus on
Battersea Park Road.  The caf鬠now defunct, was a deliberate flashback to the
1960s, complete with swirling paint, retro furniture and nylon curtains to
assail the senses.

?The event was organised by Fraser Clark, self-styled ?zippie?; editor of
the almost insufferably upbeat magazine Encyclopaedia Psychedelica
International, and founder of the legendary clubs Megatripolis and the Parallel
YOUniversity, at which McKenna spoke to rapturous audiences.

?My diary records that the invited audience (as the flyer said ?by
recommendation only!?) comprised the great and good from London?s revived
psychedelic scene: a founder of the International Times, an
ex-hash-smuggler, several Acid House DJs, a German baron, a lord (who had
hotfooted it over from a debate in the Upper House) and several alternative
therapists and practitioners.

?With his protruding eyes and bushy beard, McKenna looked for all the world
like a character from Gilbert Shelton?s comic strip The Fabulous Furry Freak
Brothers.  But he spoke eloquently for an hour or more, never losing his
train of thought once as he bamboozled us with his outlandish trip tales and
Byzantine theories about the extraterrestrial origins of the magic mushroom.

?Far out? I wrote afterwards, somewhat self-consciously.  ?McKenna just blew
my mind??.
?Shroom. A Cultural History Of The Magic Mushroom*? by *Andy Letcher*.
up!

*Newfound Blob Is Biggest Thing In Universe
An enormous amoeba-like structure 200 million light-years wide and made up
of galaxies and large bubbles of gas is the largest known object in the
universe.
>> but why do scientists always make these final statements?!

Some of the gas bubbles are up to 400,000 light years across.  Scientists,
of course, have already come up with a theory but should actually be much
more modest :)
*Space.com July 27, 2006

oh, and while we?re on the subject of *scientists getting it wrong*, a
mysterious quasar just discovered makes it look like there?s no such thing
as a Black Hole.

*Mysterious Quasar Casts Doubt On Black Holes

A controversial alternative to black hole theory has been bolstered by
observations of an object in the distant universe, researchers say.  If
their interpretation is correct, it might mean black holes do not exist and
are in fact bizarre and compact balls of plasma called MECOs (magnetospheric
eternally collapsing objects)
*NewScientist.com news service July 27, 2006
*>> that?s right give em a name it sounds like u just defined them :)

still on the subject of Science getting it wrong, how about this??.

Big Bang Pushed Back Two Billion Years

Our universe may be 15% larger and older than we thought, according to new
measurements of the distance to a nearby star.
*NewScientist.com news service August 4, 2006
*>> think about it.  our universe could be a million times older and a
million times larger, right?  don?t let their ground-down minds grind youdown :)

don?t believe me?  then try this?

Oceans Teeming With 10 Million Kinds Of Microbe

The diversity of microbes living in the world's oceans may be more than 100
times greater than previously estimated, according to researchers working on
the International Census of Marine Microbes.
*The Independent August 1, 2006.
up!
*(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)
(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)
TEXT JOCKEY // TJ PHRASER (Fraser Clark) & THE MEDIA EVOLUTION
MIXING THE TRACTS LIVE ON THE KEYBOARD
@ A MEDIA-MEME RATE OF 160 IPP *   * Ideas Per Paragraph
TO SUBSCRIBE SOMEONE, WRITE I wanna get UP! TO
fraser at parallel-youniversity.com
TO UNSUBSCRIBE, HIT REPLY WITH REMOVE IN THE SUBJECT BOX
(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)
(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)

Bush Behind 9/11
Says Largest US Church
The Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.)'s publishing arm has released a book that
says President Bush organised the Twin Terrors Attack.

The decision by the 160-year-old Westminster John Knox Press, the trade and
academic publishing imprint of the Presbyterian Publishing Corp., to
attribute the attacks on the World Trade Center brings into the U.S.
religious mainstream a conspiracy theory long held by the world's jihadists.

In 'Christian Faith and the Truth behind 9/11: A Call to Reflection and
Action,' author David Ray Griffin calls the United States the world's ?chief
embodiment of demonic power?, and says he initially scoffed at 9/11
conspiracy theories.

But after investigating he concluded that the Twin Towers were brought down
by controlled demolition, military personnel were given stand-down orders
not to intercept hijacked flights, and the 9/11 Commission, ostensibly
created to uncover the truth behind the events, 'simply ignored
evidence'that the administration was involved in the attacks.

Not if, but when the truth behind 9/11 explodes - America in its current
form will cease to exist.  The nation will undergo such fundamental changes
in its power structure - the role of state and local governments vis-୶is the
federal government, issues of local and global defense and foreign policy -
that it will be unrecognisable from what we see today.
*up!

*Put The Needle On The Record (2006 )

This is an award-winning documentary which explores the evolution of
electronic music and the rise of the DJ in pop culture.  Filmed in Miami
during the Winter Music Conference, an annual week-long event attended by
over 20,000 electronic music professionals and fans, the film takes an
inside look at a growing global phenomenon in the world of music.
Interviews with top artists, footage from events around the globe and a
brilliant soundtrack are combined to create a highly energetic piece of
filmmaking.
*http://www.newswiretoday.com/news/7325/
up!
*
(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o
 the UP! is a global edutainment round-up, broadcast weekly to =[14,165]=
Alternative// Activist// Zippy// Trance// New Age// Peace folks
recommended to the Parallel YOUniversity// Megatripolis Dance Dept as
 "showing signs of life".  Since recipients forward it widely to their own
lists & sites,
we conservatively estimate 50,000+ direct recipients.
A further 40,000 read it on the YOUniversity's site.
And, because of its 'mix' of 'specialist' & 'general' content,
   it's increasingly being posted on a variety of sites worldwide,
making an estimated total weekly readership of =[275,000]=
(\o/)(\o/)\(o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o

*
Amazon At Climate-Caused
Desert Tipping Point
The Independent, July 23, 2006

*Deep in the heart of the world's greatest rainforest, 9 days' journey by
boat from the sea, Otavio Luz Castello is anxiously watching the soft waters
of the *Amazon* drain away.  Every day they recede further, like water
running slowly out of an unimaginably immense bath, threatening a global
catastrophe.

He pointed out what was happening on Wednesday, standing on an island in a
quiet channel of the giant river.  Just a month ago, he explained, it had
been entirely under water.  Now it was jutting a full 15 feet above it.

It is a sign that severe drought is returning to the Amazon for a second
successive year.  And that would be ominous indeed.  For, as we report
below, new research suggests that **just one further dry year could tip the
whole vast forest into a cycle of destruction*.

OVERVIEW & COMMENTARY by Dr. Glen Barry

New research by the highly respected *Woods Hole Research Centre* has
concluded that the vast Amazon rainforest is *on the brink of becoming a
desert*, with catastrophic consequences for the world's climate.  They
predict the Amazon rainforest cannot withstand more than two consecutive
years of drought without "*mega-fires*" sweeping across the drying jungle,
destroying healthy rainforest ecosystems, and resultant denuded soil baking
in the sun ultimately becoming a desert.

The research has taken even the scientists conducting it by surprise.  When
Dr Dan Nepstead
started the experiment in 2002 ? by covering a chunk of rainforest the size
of a football pitch with plastic panels to see how it would cope without
rain ? he surrounded it with sophisticated sensors, expecting to record only
minor changes.  The trees managed the first year of drought without
difficulty.  In the second year, they sunk their roots deeper to find
moisture, but survived.  But in year three, they started dying.  Beginning
with the tallest the trees started to come crashing down, exposing the
forest floor to the drying sun.

The Amazon is now entering *its second successive year* of climate change
intensified drought, making it likely that *widespread forest die-back will
start soon*.  The Amazon rainforests contain 90 billion tons of carbon,
enough to increase the rate of global warming by 50%.

Long predicted climate change impacts such as intensified hurricanes,
heatwaves and extreme droughts are already evident.  This scenario of
climate change destroying already human-diminished Amazonian ecosystems is a
long feared positive feedback nightmare that would cause even further
warming and drought.  This positive feedback along with others such as
melting permafrost and release of ocean methane may dramatically intensify
climate changes leading to abrupt, run-away atmospheric collapse that makes
much of the Earth uninhabitable and destroys civilisation as we know it.
http://whrc.org/index.htm
*up!

* Pioneers of Terrorism
by Sam Kabbani  *Spotlight

Below are some rarely-mentioned FACTS about the relationship between Zionism
and modern-day terrorism:

*1. *The first aircraft hijacking* - carried out by *Israel* in 1954 against
a Syrian civilian airliner.

2. *Grenades in cafes - *first used by *Zionists* against Palestinians in
Jerusalem on 17 March 1937.

3. *Delayed-action, electrically timed mines in crowded marketplaces:* first
used by *Zionists* against Palestinians in Haifa on 6 July 1938.

4. *Blowing up a ship with its civilian passengers still on board -* first
carried out by *Zionists* in Haifa on 25 November 1940.  The Zionists did
not hesitate to blow up their own people in protest at the British policy of
restricting Jewish immigration to Palestine.  The ship, Patria, was carrying
1,700 Jewish immigrants.

5. *Assassination of government officials -* first carried out by the *
Zionists* against the British in Cairo, when on 6 November 1944 Lord Moyne
was assassinated by the Stern Gang.  Yitzhak Shamir, a member of the Irgun
and later leader of the Stern Gang and Israeli prime minister, was behind
the plan.

6. *Use of hostages as a means of putting pressure on a government -* first
used by the *Zionists* against the British in Tel Aviv on 18 June 1946.

7. *Blowing up of government offices with their civilian employees and
visitors -* first carried out by the *Zionists* against the British in
Jerusalem on 22 July 1946.  The toll was 91 Britons killed and 46 wounded in
the King David Hotel.  Menachim Begin masterminded and carried out the
attack and later became Israeli prime minister.

8.* Booby-trapped suitcases -* first used by the *Zionists* against the
British Embassy in Rome on 13 October 1946.

9. *Booby-trapped cars in civilian areas -* first used by the
*Zionists*against the British in Sarafand (east of Jaffa) on 5
December
1946.

10. *Beating of hostages -* first used by the *Zionists* against the British
in Tel Aviv, Netanya and Rishon on 29 December 1946.

11. *Letter bombs sent to politicians -* first used by the
*Zionists*against Britain when 20 letter bombs were sent from Italy to
London between
4 and 6 June 1947.

12. *Murder of hostages as a reprisal for government actions*: first used by
the *Zionists* against the British in the Netanya area on 29 July 1947.

13. *Postal parcel bombs*: first used by the *Zionists* against the British
in London on 3 September 1947.

14. The massacre of Qibya, northwest of Jerusalem, was carried out by Unit
101, under the command of Ariel Sharon on Wednesday 14 October 1953. The
attack was the bloodiest and most brutal *Zionist* crimes since the infamous
Deir Yassin massacre.  Forty-two houses as well as a school and a mosque
were dynamited over their inhabitants.  Seventy-five women, men and children
were killed
www.redress.btinternet.co.uk/skabbani.htm
up!

*Israeli Leaders Fault Bush On War
Amid the political and diplomatic fallout from Israel?s invasion of Lebanon,
some Israeli officials are privately blaming President George W. Bush for
egging Prime Minister Ehud Olmert into the ill-conceived military adventure.
Bush conveyed his strong personal support for the military offensive during
a White House meeting with Olmert on May 23, according to sources familiar
with the thinking of senior Israeli leaders*.
http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/081306A.shtml
up!

*UP!FEEDBACK

TIMOTHY LEARY  DMT  LSD
Hi Fraser
I read your historically true hippie trail writing, and the Leary piece,
just now.  More should be written by you.  That hippie trail period is the
only time when private citizens could freely travel that route since the
days of Alexander the Great.  The Iranian revolution had not yet happened,
Afghanistan was still ruled by the old king and peace prevailed on
Alexander?s Road.

Rosemary Leary was a dear and close friend.  From the first time she and I
met, we were close, even during the missing years.  Not intimate but close
in the best spiritual sense.  The reason Rosemary went into hiding was
because she never was a part of the criminals and rip offs surrounding
Leary, at least 90 % of which I am positive he was oblivious to.  Since she
was not part of these moral low lives, they found no reason to spend their
money and help her legally or otherwise.  Rosemary?s last many years of
hiding consisted of managing a bed and breakfast on the California coast.  I
used to urge her thru her new friends to write her experiences for a book.
She would always promise to do so but never deliver any manuscript.  I think
she felt so betrayed; it just was not in her to write that story.  Finally I
think she gave me a few pages which I have somewhere.  The one good thing
that impressed me was that the simplest of people helped her.  They helped
her out of pure human love and because of her innate dignity, that?s the
only reason as far as I know for none knew her history.

She was involved in all of that Leary circus out of pure love for him and a
hope for peace among humans.  Finally, in the last 3 years of her life, a
lawyer regulated her situation and she would occasionally visit Tim.  Her
last free years were when we saw each other again.  Tim?s Beverly Hills
world was a high life she missed.  Rosemary scrubbed floors in secrecy while
Tim entertained.  That is the house where Tim can be seen in his last film,
?Timothy Leary?s Dead?, calling out plaintively, ?That sounds like Rosemary,
she will be here any minute?.

Best
*Michael Bowen, Sweden.
up!

*DEAR FRASER
In regards to your article relating to "scientific research" on DMT...
"This was also the finding in an earlier study by Dr. Richard Strassman,
Dreamland guest and author of DMT, the Spirit Molecule.  Dr. Strassman
speculates that the drug may be enabling subjects to actually see into a
parallel universe.  He suggests this not only because of the consistency
involved in what is seen, but also because, between one observation under
DMT and the next, time seems to pass in the visionary world."
This effect can be explained by the fact that the molecule "DMT"  may effect
particular areas of the brain, and due to the physiology of human brains
being essentially the same (the biochemistry is similar but not identical,
ie concentrations of hormones and neurotransmitters) the effect of the drug
will of course be the same, and looking at the base archetypes of human
consciousness the form of hallucinations will be similar.
With regard to the well-being factor, it may very well be a result of a
chemical imbalance brought about by the DMT molecule, ie over production of
serotonin etc.
TAKECARE AND TAKE MY ADVICE
STICK TO MEDITATION
(^_^)
*James-Nicholas Lee-Angel, Berlin.
*>> take my advice don't stick anywhere.  it's not one or the other they're
both tools in the shaman's bag.

not sure what u mean by the "well being" factor.  and u didn't cover the
experience that things have being moving and developing in this 'parallel
world' since u last went there.  i've noticed this too.
the other thing that really impressed me was that these elves or whatever
seemed at least as amazed that i existed as i was about them.  hard to
explain and very uncomfortable to experience..

a few years ago i decided not to do dmt again.  just a few days later a
friend laid enough for 50 hits on me and over the next 2 or so years i
turned people on when they asked.  i didn't myself.  and it was very clear
to me (the only price was they had to be prepared to talk about it
afterwards with me) that every single person went bursting through some
limit and off towards somewhere.  on the way each of them met one or a group
of Others coming towards them with whom they reacted.  some then decided to
come back and some went on and broke through another barrier.  it was
uncanny how they agreed.  i tell u this in the interests of Science =
Knowledge.

i don't know if you're religious but i just today came across a great quote
about religion.  "in religion the future is behind us."  think deeply on
this :)
up!

SINNER OR SAINT
THE TIM LEARY CHALLENGE
from beyond the grave
There are 2 books currently on the market which claim to describe Timothy
Leary?s life and work/play.  The more widely reviewed is Robert Greenfield's
''Timothy Leary: A Biography''  which takes a negative line on the man and
his ideas.  The other is ?I Have America Surrounded? by John Higgs who tells
a marvellous story which leaves the reader to decide for himself.

THE CHALLENGE IS FOR BOTH AUTHORS TO TAKE EACH OTHER ON AND SETTLE WHETHER
TIMOTHY LEARY WAS A SINNER OR A SAINT.  THE PARALLEL YOUNIVERSITY CHALLENGES
BOTH WRITERS INTO THE E-RING.

*a l l g o o d t h i n g s c o m e t o a n e n d
which don't justify nuttin'
*U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U UP P P P P P P P P P PP P P P P P P P P
P P P P P P
YOUR PLANET NEEDS //YOU!This HipList grows purely by recommendation.
SO RECOMMEND SOMEONE 2DAY!!!!!!!!!!
TO DEBATE ANYTHING in the UP!, visit the GroupMind Debating Board on
WWW.PARALLEL-YOUNIVERSITY.COM <http://www.parallel-youniversity.com/>
YES, YES, SEND US EDUTAINING NEWSN VIEWS no need to ask! :-)
FOR MORE FRASER ON RAVE CULTURE & THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT, VISIT
WWW.PARALLEL-YOUNIVERSITY.COM/fraser<http://www.parallel-youniversity.com/fraser>
TO UNSUBSCRIBE, HIT REPLY WITH REMOVE IN THE SUBJECT BOX
U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U UP P P P P P P P P P PP P P P P P P P
P P P P P P

*