[pagan-magik] question

Jack Tyce liquid2air8 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 25 13:47:25 BST 2006

Hello all,
  I have a question for you i don't know if you will be able to help.......my friend did a saionce...(pardon my spelling)....and she called on this spirit "cazvah" at least thats the spelling she gave me.......pronounce cashiah or something i was wondering if you had herd of it and if so if you could tell me about it.......or maybe point me in the right direction.......she did many things wrong during the ritual the candles where wrong and such but she is now being bothered with unwanted visions and dreams and i can't find the spirit anywhere on the net or in books.......it is supposed to be the spirit of corruption and darkness and i though maybe you had herd of it.......
  patiently awaiting your reply.......Kizmet Orion