[pagan-magik] UP! 266// Things Can Only Get Wo-o-orse!// 17 10 07

fraser at parallel-youniversity.com fraser at parallel-youniversity.com
Wed Oct 17 01:00:32 BST 2007

*TURN ON** COMPUTER // TUNE IN TO FUNLEASHED SPIRIT OF INTERNET // TAKE
OVER!*
[DESIGNED, AND BEST READ, AS A FULL PAGE SPREAD]

Thanks so much for your UP!-lifts...
Keep up the good work. 8)
Nick Lancester, Reading, UK
UP!

*STOP PRESS: DINOS BEING FORCED TO BEND TO NEW REALITY...

*
Putin Warns Against Military Action over Iran
President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia has told a summit of 5 Caspian Sea
nations in Iran that any use of military force in the Caspian region was
unacceptable.  The 5 countries declared that none of them would allow
their territories to be used as a base for launching military strikes
against any of the others.
http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/101607A.shtml
up!
"Many in the US Military Think Bush and Cheney Are Out of Control"
"Many in the US military think Bush and Cheney are out of control.  They
are rebelling against them.  Washington Post reporter Dana Priest
recently said in an interview that she believed the US military would
revolt and refuse to fly missions against Iran if the White House issued
such orders."  Gabriel Kolkon in an interview with der Spiegel.
http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/101607B.shtml
> > and remember it's not so much a question of whether they'd rebel but
whether Bush would take the chance to give the order.  it would surely
lead him to the firing squad eventually.

*/"The President and his senior advisers have concluded that their
campaign to convince the American public that Iran poses an imminent
nuclear threat has failed (unlike a similar campaign before the Iraq
war), and that as a result there is not enough popular support for a
major bombing campaign. The second development is that the White House
has come to terms, in private, with the general consensus of the
American intelligence community that Iran is at least five years away
from obtaining a bomb.  And, finally, there has been a growing
recognition in Washington and throughout the Middle East that Iran is
emerging as the geopolitical winner of the war in Iraq."  /*Seymour M.
Hersh, The New Yorker.
up!

A 5 minute video of the UK Stop the War march last monday - especially
important as the march was banned!
*http://www.gunghomedia.co.uk/documentaries/stop_war_troops_out.html
* <http://www.gunghomedia.co.uk/documentaries/stop_war_troops_out.html>*
<http://www.gunghomedia.co.uk/documentaries/stop_war_troops_out.html>*UP!

*\)**)**)**)**)**(**/** *
*___,,,,**_{**ô**¿**ô**}_,,,,_*fraser
misdirection
if you think you pretty much see what's going on,
prepare to be humbled.
i know i was.
this is a real eye-opener to how authorities
can stop us noticing what's really going on.
[forget the actual message of the makers - about 9/11 - or remember it,
but that's not why am sending u this.
am sending it because we all need to realise
how easily we can be fooled!]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxBroBF-uKI
UP!

and talking about being fooled we won't be fooled again
it's waaaaay too late!
NUCLEAR POWER
A BATTLE LINE HAS BEEN DRAWN
Watch this great video, Listen to this great song
and get behind what i've predicted could be the first skirmish on the
Final Front Line
where the People STOP an insane corrupt governing class in their tracks
AND CHANGE THE SYSTEM!!
http://www.alternet.org/blogs/video/65016/
The US Senate version of the Energy Bill now pending in Congress could
authorise virtually unlimited loan guarantees for backers of new nuclear
reactors - effectively, a blank check, at taxpayer expense.

BUT, besides the fact that reactors are vulnerable to terrorist attacks,
human error in operation, and earthquakes, there is also no solution to
the problem of safely storing or transporting nuclear waste.  Why would
we want more nuclear power facilities built if the safety of those
already in operation is in question?

Tell Congress that nuclear power is NOT a "clean alternative," and has
no place in an Energy Bill that seeks to expand the role of truly safe
and reliable renewable energy from wind, solar, bio-fuels, geothermal
and other green technologies.

The VIDEO has Jackson Browne, Bonnie Raitt, Ben Harper, Graham Nash, Keb
Mo, etc. explain how a $50 billion bailout to the nuclear industry has
been inserted into the forthcoming "clean energy" bill.  And they play
Buffalo Springfield's "For What It's Worth" with updated lyrics.

Please sign their petition to stop the £50 billion nuclear bailout.
<http://www.nukefree.org/petition> <http://www.nukefree.org/petition>
<http://www.nukefree.org/petition>UP!

*(\o/)(\o**/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)
(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)*
*Get UP!  /Stand Up For Your Rights! /**/(and everybody else's too of
course! :)/*
*/u can't understand the world without innerstanding yourself/*
**  All truth passes through three stages.
First, it is ridiculed. *UP! **266
*---- /LA- LA- LA- LAP-TOPPLING DA SYSTEM! ---///
Second, it is violently opposed. **17  10  07
//Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
*/u cant innerstand yourself without understanding the world/*
*  Get UP!  /And Don't Give Up The Fight! /**/(only we don't mean
violence, ok? :)/*
*(\o//)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)*
FEATURING /exclusive re-writes & re-mixes of da freshest deepest hacks
ancient & modern ,and/
/SAMPLES// from media & mentalities all over, & all bubbling //up!
//from da public DNA Herself!/
*(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)*
**
**
*_contents_***
****/[click down screens to get there.  u r on screen 4 :]/
//
//screen 04  "Things Can Only Get Wo-o-orse"
screen 03  CHECK LIST OF THINGS YOU CAN DO
screen 07  The Bumblebee May ALSO be Going Extinct
screen 08  Samhain Bagpipe Gathering
screen 11  Dutch Marijuana Gets More Expensive
screen 13  Israel OKs Ecstasy Use
screen 15  Tim Leary and the Internet Revolution
screen 17  the UP!s and DOWNERs of this summer's waveform festival//FEEDBACK
UP!

**Things Can Only Get
Wo-o-orse!
*. http://www.wordwiz72.com/veg.html
*
TICK-OFF LIST/ //OF //CLIMATE //CHANGES
AS THE PLANET CONTINUES TO WARM/
by PetePassword, UP!'s environment corespondent.
Extreme weather events - increasing around the world; UK floods worst
ever... sub-Saharan Africa flooded in summer 2007 with massive loss of
food crops... Indian subcontinent also badly effected with many crops
lost when monsoons didn't stop... millions homeless.
> > cost of floods in the UK this summer = £3 billion.

Diseases - starting to spread north which have previously been confined
to the south by northern temperatures.  With the temperature rising and,
especially with increasingly mild winters, disease organisms survive and
thrive; malaria is making it into southern Europe heading north, blue
tongue cattle and sheep disease, of African origin, now established
throughout Europe and has now made it over to the UK in 2007.  A list of
nasty diseases, both human and other species, is heading our way.

Native plant die-off - they find it increasingly hard to cope, having
evolved with hard winters which no longer happen... Trees at risk, as
well as indigenous flowering plants like bluebells.
> > camden council just removed a huge (dead) chestnut tree opposite my flat.

Erosion of coasts - increasing as the sea both rises and becomes more
violent due to extreme weather events... Hurricanes on the increase,
also violent storms and tornadoes.  Coastal [and riverine] towns [and
cities such as London] will increasingly come under threat of inundation
and will eventually have to be abandoned, resulting in millions of
climate refugees.

Food supply under threat - crops are being ruined by rain or drought.
Staples like wheat, rice, potatoes and maize have all suffered badly in
2007, with yields down by 30-50%.  In some countries or regions there
has been a 100% failure.  Global prices have thus soared making it more
expensive to raise meat animals, and increasing the price of the basic
carbohydrates for all of us.

Desertification - accelerating as forests are felled for timber and to
provide land for food, and now also for planting palms to provide oil
for bio diesel, a purported 'green' fuel.  Rainforest depends on the
rain ecosystem to sustain life, and once destroyed it provides only a
few crops before it is exhausted.

Animal species loss - going through the roof as we destroy more of their
environment.  Hundreds of species become extinct every year as a direct
result of human activity and competition for land and resources.  The
ecosystem thus becomes unbalanced as they are all part of an intricate
web of interdependent life.  Unimagined effects can result from this.

Overpopulation - threatening to swamp all usable land; human numbers are
still increasing and set to continue.  Thus, at a time when food and
resources are becoming more scarce, demand rises inexorably.

Feed back mechanisms - such as the increased absorption of energy by sea
water when snow and ice are melted are contributing to an increase in
the rate of warming, and all past estimates are proving highly
optimistic.  When the permafrost melts, it releases many millions of
tonnes of CO2 into the atmosphere, another feedback effect.  So all the
unwelcome effects of climate change will speed up in coming years, and
will have to be coped with.  It's been slow till now, barely noticeable
except by the alert, but now it's getting so that it can't be ignored.
Whether fear will paralyse everyone is to be seen.
//http://www.foolonthehill.oneworldnet.co.uk
<http://www.foolonthehill.oneworldnet.co.uk/>
up!

CHECK LIST OF THINGS YOU CAN DO
TO REVERSE CLIMATE CHANGE
* **1. Don't eat meat: the most wasteful and polluting way of producing
food, and cruel to animals too
**http://www.wordwiz72.com/veg.html*
* 2. Don't waste energy: turn the heating down; insulate; wear more clothes
**home/turn-down-thermostat
<http://www.biggreenswitch.co.uk/around_the_home/turn-down-thermostat> **
**3. Drive as little as necessary: cycle where possible or walk**
http://www.rideyourbike.com/driveless.html*
* 4. Refuse excessive packaging: or return it to the shops**
http://www.totallywasted.org/*
* 5. Recycle what you can: plastics, metal, glass, paper**
http://www.recyclenow.com/*
* 6. Compost organic waste: build a compost heap or get a bin**
http://www.recyclenow.com/home_composting/*
7. *Reduce consumption: do you really need that much STUFF?
**http://earthwatch.unep.net/emergingissues/consumption/reducconsump.php*
*8. Don't fly: holiday at home [try camping, it's great fun and planet
friendly]**
http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/*
*9. Install energy efficient lightbulbs**
http://www.energysavingtrust.org.uk/energy_saving_products/types_of_energy_saving_recommended_products/energy_saving_light_bulbs*
*10. Plant trees: in your garden or anywhere else you can find**
http://www.treecouncil.org.uk/info/packng2.html*
*11. Join an environmental, wildlife or conservation group and get active**
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_environmental_organizations*
*12. Use less water: bath with a friend; don't flush after a piss; don't
clean teeth with tap running
**http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/3747724.stm*
*13. Install solar panels or a wind generator**
http://www.maplin.co.uk/free_uk_delivery/Solar_Panels_2312/Solar_Panels_2312.htm
*
*14. Complain when you see wasteful behaviour: whether corporate or
private**
http://www.wwf.org.uk/news/n_0000004324.asp*
*15. Write to your MP about bad government policies: like airport
expansion and road building
**http://www.writetothem.com/?keyword=write%20to%20your%20mp&creativeid=605235279&gclid=CPLOhJzFho8CFRoeEgodwjZ6Yw
<http://www.writetothem.com/?keyword=write%20to%20your%20mp&creativeid=605235279&gclid=CPLOhJzFho8CFRoeEgodwjZ6Yw>
*
up!

"Ecological Restoration" in the Eyes of Nikos Kazantzakis
/"I remembered one morning when I discovered a cocoon in the bark of a
tree, just as the butterfly was making a hole in its case and preparing
to come out. I waited a while, but it was too long appearing and I was
impatient. I bent over it and breathed on it to warm it. I warmed it as
quickly as I could and the miracle began to happen before my eyes,
faster than life. The case opened, the butterfly started slowly crawling
out and I shall never forget my horror when I saw how its wings were
folded back and crumpled; the wretched butterfly tried with its whole
trembling body to unfold them. Bending over it, I tried to help it with
my breath. In vain. It needed to be hatched out patiently and the
unfolding of the wings should be a gradual process in the sun. Now it
was too late. My breath had forced the butterfly to appear all crumpled,
before its time. It struggled desperately and, a few seconds later, died
in the palm of my hand./

    / /

/"That little body is, I do believe, the greatest weight I have on my
conscience. For I realize today that it is a mortal sin to violate the
great laws of nature. We should not hurry, we should not be impatient,
but we should confidently obey the natural rhythm. /
/"I sat on a rock to absorb this New Year's thought. Ah, if only that
little butterfly could always flutter before me to show me the way."/
Nikos Kazantzakis, Zorba the Greek author.
up!

Bumblebee May ALSO be Going Extinct
by JEFF BARNARD Associated Press Writer
GRANTS PASS, Oregon.--- Looking high and low, Robbin Thorp can no longer
find a species of bumblebee that just 5years ago was plentiful in
northwestern California and southwestern Oregon.

Thorp, an emeritus professor of entomology from the University of
California at Davis, found one solitary worker last year along a remote
mountain trail in the Siskiyou Mountains, but hasn't been able to locate
any this year.

He fears that the species - Franklin's bumblebee - has gone extinct
before anyone could even propose it for the endangered species list.  To
make matters worse, 2 other bumblebee species - one on the East coast,
one on the West - have gone from common to rare.

Amid the uproar over global warming and mysterious disappearances of
honeybee colonies, concern over the plight of the lowly bumblebee has
been confined to scientists labouring in obscurity.  Yet, if bumblebees
were to disappear, farmers and entomologists warn, the consequences
would be huge, especially coming on top of the problems with honeybees,
which are active at different times and on different crop species.

"We have been naive," said Neal Williams, assistant professor of biology
at Bryn Mawr College in Pennsylvania. "We haven't been diligent the way
we need to be."

Bumblebees are responsible for pollinating an estimated 15% of all the
crops grown in the U.S., worth $3 billion, particularly those raised in
greenhouses.  Those include tomatoes, peppers and strawberries.

Demand is growing as honeybees decline.  In the wild, birds and bears
depend on bumblebees for berries and fruits.  But companies in Europe,
Israel and Canada adapted them to commercial use in the early 1990s, and
they are now standard in greenhouses raising tomatoes and peppers.
Demand is growing as supplies of honeybees decline, especially for field
crops such as blueberries, cranberries, watermelon, squash, and raspberries.

Unlike honeybees, which came to North America with the European
colonists of the 17th century, bumblebees are natives.  They collect
pollen and nectar to feed to their young, but make very little honey.

Scott Black, executive director of the Xerces Society for Invertebrate
Conservation in Portland, worries that "It definitely could all come
crashing down."
http://www.denverpost.com/nationworld/ci_7114905
up!

ireland
OCT 31-NOV 3 AND FROM NOW ON!
SAVE THE TARA VALLEY!
Calling ALL FUNLOVING PEOPLE OF GOOD WILL & DUE RESPECT
to DEFEND Ireland's Tara Valley!
Diggers are destroying this ancient/sacred World Heritage site NOW!!
to make room for the proposed M3 Motorway.
We invite you to come celebrate Samhain, the Celtic New Year, at the
Hill of Tara.
And to come support ongoing actions for there for the year ahead.

Please download the flyer and poster
email to all contacts on your network
print copies and distribute, particularly in public places.
Network it to the maximum.
Thanks from Tara Support.
INFO:
www.tarapixie.net <http://www.tarapixie.net/>
www.tarawatch.org <http://www.tarawatch.org/>
www.circlecommunity.org <http://www.circlecommunity.org/>
www.savetara.com <http://www.savetara.com/>
www.indymedia.ie <http://www.indymedia.ie/>
www.indymedia.org.uk <http://www.indymedia.org.uk/>

Samhain Bagpipe Gathering
UP!
*(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)
(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)*
***T**E**X**T **J**O**C**K**E**Y //**TJ PHRASER (**Fraser Clark**) & THE
**MEDIA EVOLUTION*
***MIXING THE **TRACTS** LIVE ON THE **KEYBOARD*
***@ A MEDIA-MEME RATE OF **160 IPP * * **Ideas Per Paragraph*
***_TO SUBSCRIBE SOMEONE_**, WRITE I wanna get UP! TO
**fraser at parallel-youniversity.com*
***TO UNSUBSCRIBE**, HIT REPLY WITH REMOVE IN THE SUBJECT BOX*
***(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)*

*
*
As Police Raids Increase
Dutch Marijuana Gets More Expensive
by Joana Quintanilha
The price of Dutch marijuana has increased 20 percent this year because
the supply is being curbed by a rise in police raids on hemp plantations.

The effectiveness of one gram of Dutch-grown marijuana also has
decreased by 1.5 percent, according to an e-mailed statement from the
Trimbos Institute, a Dutch group that studies drug addiction and
treatments. The level of THC, the compound that gives cannabis its
potency, fell to 16 percent from 17.5 percent last year.

It is the first time that the price of Dutch marijuana has risen since
the institute started keeping a record of hemp prices in 1999. One gram
of marijuana, grown in the Netherlands, costs 7.30 euros ($10.30) currently.

A decrease in supply of Dutch hemp and higher prices could be causing
some marijuana producers to mix the cannabis with compounds such as sand
and glass pearls, the statement said. The Institute didn't find evidence
that hemp sold in Dutch coffee shops has been mixed with other compounds.

Imported cannabis was 5.4 percent weaker than a year ago, according to
the statement. The price of imported marijuana also increased this year,
by about 40 cents per gram.

Earlier this year, police in Rotterdam said they'd shut down 600 indoor
marijuana farms since 2005. There are about 6,000 active producers in
the city.

Dutch officials have stepped up raids on an estimated 40,000 indoor hemp
plantations, which cause two fires a month in Rotterdam by tapping into
power lines for lights that feed their crops. The crackdown is making it
harder to supply marijuana shops with the Super Skunk and Purple Haze
their customers crave in a country that decriminalized use of the drug
in 1976.

Contact Joana Quintanilha in Amsterdam at
quintanilha at bloomberg.net
<file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Administrator/Desktop/Documents/UP%21/quintanilha@bloomberg.net>
**

/

/
As the Dinos' Last Stand Continues Its Collapse
Rave Spirit Continues to Spread Infiltrate and Take Over
Israel OKs Ecstasy Use
Israeli authorities announced this week they're to stop arresting 'first
time' drug users when caught with 'personal use' quantities of any narcotic.

Under the scheme, users will escape prosecution the first time they're
busted with up to 0.3 grams of heroin or cocaine, 3 ecstasy pills, 2
grams of opium and 15 grams (half of ounce) of pot, though their names
will be recorded.

"The General Inspector prefers to dry up the swamp instead of killing
the mosquitoes one at a time," an unnamed local police chief told
Israeli newspaper Haaretz (explaining they're not targeting just
suppliers), "For most of those caught for the first-time, any contact
with the police creates fear," he added.

Tel Aviv electro promoter/ DJ Ellyot welcomed the news, telling Skrufff
'any relaxing of drug laws is good news for Tel Aviv's nightlife. I
think the police have finally understood that arresting people for
having one E on them is just a waste of time."

Ellyot said police raids on clubs are very rare in Israel already with
few people encountering police on the club scene.

"And of course there are far more pressing issues to be dealt with in
our part of the world," she pointed out, "Like dealing with greedy
capitalists and ending the occupation of Palestine. I mean two separate
states- Israel and Palestine," she added. "I don't really care which
borders they finally agree to- as long as they do. I can't wait to use
my passport and rock Ramaalla," she said.
[skrufff]
up!

This Land Was Your Land
But Now It's My Land
 From the Mediterranean
To The Jordan Uplands
with a few bits left over...

A Story in a Map

1153472927.jpg <http://temple3.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/1153472927.jpg>

UP!

Who Owns the Private Army Blackwater?
The answer is simple and chilling: Right wing "good Christian" nuts.
They control a family fortune of over $1 billion US and Blackwater is
just one of their projects.  They believe they're doing the "Lord's work."
> > goddess help us!
http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/174.html

Change your brain.  Reimprint.  Create a New Reality
The Fifth Freedom
[from The Fugitive Philosopher, a Tim Leary taster for a new generation,
from Ronin Publishing]
We rejected Aldous Huxley's elitist perspective on who should have
access to entheogens and adopted the American egalitarian
open-to-the-public approach.

It was a critical fork in the road.  The Fifth Freedom is the right to
manage your own nervous system.  We all should have access to
mind-expanding drugs.  Our Grand Plan was to train influential Americans
in consciousness expansion.  They would help us generate a wave of
public opinion to support massive research programs, licensed
procedures, training centres in the intelligent use of drugs.

We started plotting a "neurological revolution", moving beyond
scientific detachment to social activism.  We would no longer be
psychologists collecting data.  We would create data.

We reasoned that wars, class conflicts, racial tensions, economic
exploitation, religious strife, ignorance, and prejudice are all caused
by narrow social conditioning.  Political problems are manifestations of
psychological problems, which at bottom seemed to be
neurological-hormonal-chemical.  Positive social change occurs when we
can help people plug into the empathy circuits of the brain.
You are the Manager of your Destiny
up!

Tim Leary and the Internet Revolution
Against the Current Social Order
by Eric Garris
Few of us took very seriously a speech that mind-expansion advocate and
LSD guru Timothy Leary gave at the 1977 Libertarian Party Convention
about something called the Internet.  It was a network, he prophesied,
that would connect computers worldwide, allowing participants from
around the globe to sign on and retrieve text, photographs, audio and
video instantaneously, and to communicate in realtime with anyone in the
whole world who also had a computer and a connection.

It would be the new revolution against the current social order and
stifling status quo which, he predicted, would be much, much bigger than
drugs in its ability to overthrow the establishment.
> > he had to speak very very carefully, remember :)

Whereas tuning in, turning on and dropping out had been of great
interest to a somewhat narrow subset of the population, everyone would
be able to use the Internet, in his own way; and thus the new revolution
against the old order would transcend class, age, nationality and all
other demographics.  The bourgeois would have just as much interest and
use for it as the so-called counter-culture.  And nothing would ever
again be the same.
him - 045 in the Psychedelic Salon at www.matrixmasters.com
<file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Administrator/Desktop/Documents/UP%21/www.matrixmasters.com>

No one at the time really believed it.  We figured Leary had just done a
little too much acid and his imagination had gotten the best of him.
The network of information he described seemed totally impossible -- and
yet it exists, precisely as he predicted it, right now.

Hardly a week goes by without some substantial revolution in
cyberspace.  When Leary died in 1996, data storage, processing and
transfer had yet to approach anywhere near their current magnificent
levels of utility and speed.  And next year will make this year look
like nothing.  Already, we think back 5 years and can hardly comprehend
the breathtaking progress over that time.

In the Internet we see our greatest hope for freedom and for the
continual progress of humanity.  In the Internet we see the
anachronistic and obsolete institutions of society being pushed aside
for a new dawn of better things.  In the Internet we see the key to
diminishing the power and status of the state and liberating ourselves
from its oppression and deception.
up!

video shots & music from
Burning Man Festival
http://www.dont-look-now.com/2007/09/05/burning-man/
UP!

where do these right wing nuts get their information?!
the point is they read different information EVERY DAY!  they are
'groomed' to live in another world!  here's a 'normal' day for some of
them, from a 'normal' right wing site, which reminds again that World
War 111 is a 'Battle for Mens' Minds'...
*

Special: 6 Days of Hell: the Coming War With Iran
<http://news.newsmax.com/?NUXaGxEmlz3qwbX0pb.yXGRA6XN&http://w3.newsmax.com/a/apr07/?s=al&promo_code=3AF5-1>

Special: Terror Chatter High: Be Prepared With Incredible Emergency
Radio
<http://news.newsmax.com/?NWX7jXEmLD3TprX0ys.yXnQAzQN&http://w3.newsmax.com/a/radio/?s=al&promo_code=3AF5-1>

Important: Homeland Security has advised every family to have an
emergency radio --- and one not dependent on electric outlet power.
Please check out our free offer for one of the best emergency radios
available --- Go Here Now
<http://news.newsmax.com/?NWX7jxEhP6DTtNV.dbMyXnRA6QN&http://www.newsmaxstore.com/nms/showdetl.cfm?&DID=6&Product_ID=2188&s=al&promo_code=3AF5-1>.

Special: 4 Supplements Can Extend Your Life.
<http://news.newsmax.com/?NWX7jxEhPDDTtNV-ybMyxfA16QN&http://w3.newsmax.com/blaylock/15.cfm?s=al&promo_code=3AF5-1>

Belly Fat May Mean Heart Disease. Find Details Here.
<http://news.newsmax.com/?NWX7jXEmL6DqprXMorMlVevZzQN&http://w3.newsmax.com/blaylock/22a.cfm?s=al&promo_code=3AF5-1>*
UP!

the UP!s and DOWNERs of this summer's WaveForm Festival/FEEDBACK

Hi Fraser
I am sorry, again, that we have let you down with your expenses
payment.  we have literally run out of money.  we are looking at where
we can raise some and will happily reimburse you when we can.  the event
lost over £60k which has left us in a very difficult position.
Sorry again,  I now have to accept that I shit on my mates (or the
attendees that refuse to pay shat on my mates) and I am responsible.
I will not give up, but have to ask myself what is the solution to these
issues?
sunbird, glastonbury, uk.
up!
*\)**)**)**)**)****/** *
*___,,,,**_{**ô**¿**ô**}_,,,,_*fraser
> > i've now heard from several of the people involved, and i hereby
accept their apologies and renounce any immediate claims for my expenses
:)  goddess knows i've been in a similar position more than once myself
:(  they did their best and it was hardly their fault if they were
unready for an influx of non-payers - believe me, it always comes as a
shock that the people you are trying to help are not as spiritually
evolved as yourself.  but, if u think about it, they wouldn't need help
if they were.

wrong PR
let's not be naive, however, intentionally or unintentionally.  although
all involved claim there are no "big backers" to help them, they have
clearly spent £150,000 and may have made confidentiality promises which
they cannot break.  i keep hearing the name Michael Eavis, for example,
who could sort this out in a blink.  and what i refuse to accept
passively is that such backer(s) end up [secretly] owning this
money-spinning "Glastonbury of the South West", with a  more or less
guaranteed profit next summer, followed by decades of lucrative success
thereafter.  for it will have been built, as things now stand, on the
backs of little people who GAVE and LOST.  many are convinced this
happened with the Glastonbury Festival itself.  anyone disagree with any
of that?

in my opinion, therefore, WaveForm Festival should issue IOUs to
everyone whom they find they cannot pay, starting with those who have
actually SPENT money, followed by those who cannot be paid for their WORK.

such IOUs should promise to pay them "as soon as the company is into
profit".  this should NOT be a personal debt, since such "ultimate
responsibility" would actually PREVENT other idealists from 'going for
it'  which is NOT what is needed.  it would be a legal commitment by the
business entity itself, if it continued and thrived, under whatever
name.  (this last point is critical, see why below)

such an arrangement should be argued clearly with any 'investors',
current or potential, who, believe me, will INSIST on ditching any past
debts of the company, that's just the old cut-throat capitalist way with
money.  this is where these good people must hold their moral ground
(which otherwise will slip away as they are sucked into the capitalist
system.)  (ever noticed that happen before?)

such action will strengthen & develop the well-grounded base they have
managed so beautifully to build with the 2 Sunrises and 1 WaveForm, all
of which will be sapped and eroded if the negative grumbling and rumours
are left to build; or, worse still, if the breadheads wrest control over
it.  the latter happened to me with Megatripolis, and the 'bastards'
continued to suck money out of the alternative economy for 3 years
thereafter.  please goddess stop that happening with the Sunrise and
WaveForm festivals!

ONE CRUCIAL LAST POINT:  for Her sake too, get some inspired publicity
people involved next time!  you have to draw from wider than our own
scene to make these things work!  with a less than decent budget i
coulda added a couple of thousand ticket-buying attendees EASILY :)
UP!

*all g o o d t h i n g s c o m **e t o a n e n d*
*which don't justify nuttin'*
*U U U U U U U U U U U U UP! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
! !*
***YOUR PLANET NEEDS //YOU! This **HipList** grows purely by
recommendation.*
***SO RECOMMEND SOMEONE 2DAY!!!!!!!!!!*
***YES, YES, SEND US EDUTAINING NEWS'N VIEWS no need to ask! :-)*
*FOR MORE FRASER ON RAVE CULTURE & THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT,
VISIT*
*_WWW.PARALLEL-YOUNIVERSITY.COM/fraser_*
***TO UNSUBSCRIBE**, HIT REPLY WITH REMOVE IN THE SUBJECT BOX*
* **U U U U U U U U U U U U** **UP! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !