[pagan-magik] UP! 276// REMEMBER BICYCLE DAY TO KEEP IT HOLY// 14 04 08

fraser at parallel-youniversity.com fraser at parallel-youniversity.com
Mon Apr 14 02:38:46 BST 2008

*TURN ON** COMPUTER // TUNE IN TO FUNLEASHED SPIRIT OF INTERNET // TAKE
OVER!*
[DESIGNED, AND BEST READ, AS A FULL PAGE SPREAD]

*\)**)**)**)**)**(**/*
*____,,,,**_{**ô**¿**ô**}_,,,,_*fraser
IMPORTANT WARNING:  We are moving the UP! to a 'proper' mailing list
account.
You should have received an invite from zinester.com to subscribe,
and many of you have already done so.
But I know for a fact that several of you thought their letter was spam
and deleted it.
If/when you are invited to subscribe again DO SO because future UP!s
will automatically go only to the list of subscribers.
Now enjoy - if that's the right word.

So pleased to see the faith being upheld with your customary zest.
Always open Parallel Uni emails first.
Anne Ward, London.
UP! Olives, shaped like ovaries, assist the health and function of the
ovaries.  [ancient shamanic science of  similarity]

april 28 - may 21 - caravanserai club to morocco.
coast & low atlas mts.  ryanair: £135 return.  contact fraser.
UP!

*The Black Death
of Financial Collapse*
**
*11/04/08 "**Asia Times*
<http://atimes.com/atimes/Global_Economy/JD10Dj03.html>*"*
*T*he financial and economic crisis now upon us is by far the most
menacing of the past century - even more so than the Great Depression of
the 1930s.  It is not just a "subprime" crisis; it is systemic -
affecting the entire financial system.  It is also global, affecting
various countries in various ways but affecting them all.  In achieving
a certain "globalisation", we have been uniquely successful in
globalising collapse, chaos and misery.  It is a globalisation which, in
our short-sighted negligence, we never envisaged.
*\)**)**)**)**)**(**/*
*____,,,,**_{**ô**¿**ô**}_,,,,_*fraser
> > speak for yourself.  some of us have been predicting it for decades
and praying for it since the early '90s :)

right now we have "collapse, chaos and misery" [PLUS obscenely greedy
power-crazed near-aliens, acquisitive wars and global corruption]
leading inevitably and acceleratingly to planetary meltdown.

we, of the alternative community, have long steeled ourselves to live on
brown rice and raw veg for 6 months when necessary.  the biggest change
we shall see is all you fat bastards crashing down beside us onto the
street level.  welcome, it's not so bad.  there are more parties for one
thing :)

on tonight's news they were saying that the 'possible recession' means
that the UK's GDP growth is down to 0.5%.  but we and the planet need
NEGATIVE GROWTH, we need GDP to DROP by 10% this year, 10% next year and
so on down to, say, 25% of what it is now.  globally!  does anyone
seriously think this present system will voluntarily agree on anything
remotely like that?!
up!

**/'//Harsh So-Called Reality'/ is nothing but the virtual death rattle
of a fkn Old Age competition model as it's dissolved
within the greater New Age Cooperative model that's emerging all around./
The darker the shadow of the Alienation Paradigm Nightmare,
the brighter is the light of Womanity's Golden Future'.
/Fraser Clark.
//UP!  A Tomato has 4 chambers and is red. The heart is red and has 4
chambers.  All of the research shows
that tomatoes are indeed pure heart and blood food.  [ancient shamanic
science of  similarity]

*(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)**(\o//**)(\o/)(\**o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)
(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)*
All truth passes through 3 stages.*          Get UP!  /Stand Up For Your
Rights! /**/(and everybody else's too of course! :)/*
1, it's ridiculed.                            */u can't understand the
world without innerstanding yourself/*
** 2, it's violently opposed.                            the  *UP!**
276**                                  **    **
   *- a viewspaper  14 04 08* **  *
**3, it's accepted as being self-evident.              ---- /LA- LA- LA-
LAP-TOPPLING DA SYSTEM! ---///
***/u cant innerstand yourself without understanding the world/*
*Get UP!  /And Don't Give Up The Fight! /**/(only we don't mean
violence, ok? :)/*
*(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)**(\o//)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)*
FEATURING /exclusive re-writes & re-mixes of da freshest deepest hacks
ancient & modern ,and/
/SAMPLES// from media & mentalities all over, & all bubbling //up!
//from da public DNA Herself!/
*(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)****(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)*
**
**** **

Lieber Fraser, bitte refresh my e-mail,
put me back on your most informing and ALIVE site,
so I can keep being aware and educated.
Viele Kusse, Ingeborg
UP!  Kidney Beans actually heal and help maintain kidney function and yes,
they look exactly like the human kidneys.  [ancient shamanic science of
similarity]

*_contents_***
****/[click down screens to get there.  u r on screen 4 :]/
screen 02  *The Black Death of Financial Collapse*
screen 06  "I'd protect Saddam's statue more than my own self!...
screen 10  LSD Ready for Swiss Study; First Subject Has Been Enrolled
screen 10  Remember Bicycle Day To Keep it Holy
screen 13  "No Peace, No Work" Day - Longshoremen to Close Ports on West
Coast to Protest War.
UP!  Celery, Bok Choy, Rhubarb and more look just like bones. These
foods specifically target bone strength. Bones are 23% sodium and these
foods are 23% sodium. If you don't have enough sodium in your diet the
body pulls it from the bones, making them weak. These foods replenish
the skeletal needs of the body.  [ancient shamanic science of  similarity]

Here's to the Mob,
for its humiliation of dictators and hypocrites alike
Simon Jenkins // The Guardian.
Come on, confess it, you have not enjoyed a story so much in years.  A
round-the-world marathon with all-in wrestling, kick boxing, rugby
tackling and sanctimonious steeplechasing, staged free of charge in the
streets of London, Paris and San Francisco by the International Olympics
Committee - and before the Beijing games have even started.  To add to
the joy, nobody gets hurt except politicians.

On one side are Gordon Brown, the Chinese politburo, Tessa Jowell, Ken
Livingstone, the IOC fat cats and 1,000 jogging policemen, all playing
"protect the holy flame" as if in a scene from Harry Potter.  On the
other side is an old-fashioned mob.  The mob wins and the nation splits
its sides with glee.  The old left dares not walk the streets of London
these days, but must tremble behind a million pounds' worth of police
protection.  Sweet is the sight of the boot on the other foot.

I have decided that the mob is a much underrated political phenomenon.
In London last weekend it reduced the Olympic torch parade to a Keystone
Cops farrago.  Then in Paris it extinguished the flame altogether, and
in San Francisco it forced the proceedings to vanish into an early
grave.  Some pundits consider such demonstrations undignified and
ineffective in an era of television studios, e-politics and blogs.  But
they said that of rock concerts.

The mob helped kill the poll tax, felled the Berlin Wall and brought
Yeltsin to power in Russia.  It toppled dictators in Serbia and Ukraine,
and may yet do so in Kenya and Zimbabwe.  A crowd running amok in the
streets of a capital somehow outguns opinion polls and election
victories in the minds of rulers.  When those in palaces of power peer
round their curtains and see the howling throng, their knees go weak and
some primitive instinct communicates defeat.

This week's mob in London, Paris and San Francisco was tiny and
unrepresentative of mostly non-violent Tibetan opinion.  But by
attaching itself to a publicity stunt, the mob delivered a humiliating
blow to the mightiest dictatorship on earth, China.
UP!  Sweet Potatoes look like the pancreas and actually balance the
glycemic index of diabetics.  [ancient shamanic science of  similarity]

Jimmy Carter, Nelson Mandela & Kofi Annan
To MEET Hamas Leader
© 2008 Reuters.
Former U.S. President Jimmy Carter plans to meet Hamas leader Khaled
Meshaal in Syria next week, despite U.S. efforts to isolate the Islamist
Palestinian group, Al Jazeera television said last Thursday.

The meeting is expected to take place in the Syrian capital Damascus on
April 18, and may also include former U.N. Secretary General Kofi Annan
and former South African President Nelson Mandela.

"Senior Hamas officials have confirmed the Carter meeting but declined
to speak on camera out of both political and security considerations,"
Al Jazeera added.

Washington shuns Hamas as a terrorist group and has joined Israel in
supporting efforts to isolate it.

Carter, 83, served one term as US president (1977 -1981).  After leaving
office he founded the Carter Center in Atlanta to promote global peace,
health, democracy and human rights.  In 2002, he won the Nobel Peace Prize.
up!

"I'd protect Saddam's statue
more than my own self!...**
**"If History could take me back, I would kiss
the statue which I helped pull down."
*Ibrahim Khalil, who 5 years ago took part in the iconic (and actualised
by US intelligence as a propaganda stunt) toppling of a giant statue of
Saddam Hussein in central Baghdad, said on Wednesday he now regrets
taking part in the hugely symbolic event.*
**
"If history can take me back, I will kiss the statue of Saddam Hussein
which I helped pull down," Khalil told reporters on the fifth
anniversary of the statue's toppling.  "I will protect the statue more
than my own self," Khalil said in Firdoos Square alongside a monument
erected where Saddam's statue once stood before US marines and Iraqis
strung a chain around its neck and brought it crashing down.

Khalil, dressed in a blue T-shirt and grey trousers, said he is now
sorry he was one of the dozens of jubiliant Iraqis who pulled down the
statue and cheered the end of Saddam's rule.

"All my friends who were with me that day feel the same," Khalil told
reporters in Firdoos Square, which was virtually deserted on Wednesday
amid a vgovernment imposed vehicle ban in the capital to prevent
insurgent attack.

Describing the events 5 years ago, Khalil said crowds of people had
gathered at the square when the invading US marines arrived.  "A few of
us managed to climb up to the statue which had been placed on a tall
concrete structure. The soldiers gave us a long rope which we put around
the neck and started pulling."
> > NOTE: the new authorities handed them a rope they just happened to
have.  and how did ibrahim and his mates know it wasn't to hang
themselves with?  because they... were... TOLD what to do right?  For
the waiting cameras, see?

"But the rope broke. Then the soldiers gave us a steel chain which my
brother Kadhim put around the neck. The (US) tanks then started to pull
the chain and soon the head was chopped off and the statue came tumbling
down."

He said the cheering crowd and some marines pounced on the concrete
structure immediately. "We hit the face of the statue with our shoes,"
he said, referring to an action considered the ultimate insult in Arab
culture.
> > am surely not being 2 cynical when i find myself wondering about
those "some marines".  did they, for example, jump on first pour
encourager les autres?  did they just happen to have shoes handy?

"It was a historic moment. I felt like I was born again. Most Iraqis
felt happy as they all were affected by Saddam's regime."

But 5 years on, Khalil says the jubilation has long since vanished and
that the situation in the country has vastly deteriorated.

Iraqi forces are still battling and bloodshed has killed tens of
thousands of people and displaced millions of others.

The International Committee of the Red Cross says the plight of millions
of Iraqis who still have little or no access to clean water, sanitation
or health care is the "most critical in the world".

The economy, the main concern of Iraqis after security, is also a wreck.

"Now I realise that the day Baghdad fell was in fact a black day.
Saddam's days were better," said Khalil, who along with his brother runs
a car repair shop.  "These days when we go out we have to carry a
pistol. In Saddam's regime, we were safe. We got rid of one Saddam, but
today we have 50 Saddams."

UP!  A Walnut looks like a little brain, a left and right hemisphere,
upper cerebrums and lower cerebellums. Even the wrinkles or folds are on
the nut just like the neo-cortex. We now know that walnuts help develop
over 3 dozen neuron-transmitters for brain function.  [ancient shamanic
science of  similarity]

london
FRI APRIL 18    TIBETANS @ SYNERGY
Tibetan speakers from the FREE TIBET CAMPAIGN will update on the current
Tibetan situation and review the current demos.  The question of violent
v non-violent action will be discussed with obligatory audience
participation :)  followed by a Street Fighting Year debate about 1968,
hosted by Jeff Laster, and then a play about 1968 ('Street Fighting
Man')....Full details on DJs etc -
www.thesynergyproject.org
<file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Administrator/Desktop/Documents/UP%21/www.thesynergyproject.org>
UP!  Figs are full of seeds and hang in twos when they grow. Figs
increase the motility of male sperm and increase the numbers of Sperm as
well to overcome male sterility.  [ancient shamanic science of  similarity]

london
SUN APRIL 27            *    Return of the Truth Peddlar*
*                                Neil Oram** reading poems, singing
songs and peddling prose
**Neil Oram** is the legendary psychedelic playright/poet who authored
the infamous 24 hour play The Warp.
This was the play at the heart of the Warp Experience, the 24 hour
cosmic club events put together by Fraser Clark and inherited by the
Synergy crews today.  7.30 @ 'THE TORRIANO MEETING HOUSE,' 99 Torriano
Avenue, Kentish Town, London NW5 2RX.  *£5/£4/£3/£2 (according to
pocket)   *0207 267 2751. *.
UP!  A sliced Carrot looks like the human eye: the pupil, iris and
radiating lines look just like the human eye... and YES, science now
shows that carrots greatly enhance blood flow to and function of the
eyes. [ancient shamanic science of  similarity]

san francisco
FRI APRIL 15      *DIGITAL BE-IN 16: **ECOCITY**
*The Digital Be-In returns for the 3rd year in a row during Earth Day
week.  Once again, the Be-In will be a launching platform for
evolutionary ideas, initiatives and CHANGE -- at the nexus of humanistic
technology and the sustainability movement -- this year with the vital
theme of ECOCITY.
An evolutionary journey of visionary speakers, presentations, exhibits,
performances, live music, top DJs, visuals, art installations and
amazing people like YOU... at Temple, San Francisco's grandest and
greenest night club/community center.*
    Ecocity Symposium *7pm--9 pm (Don't Miss It!)
 >>>The Digital Be-In is pleased to be honoring urban designer *Paolo
Soleri* this year with a special presentation<<<
Presenters: Jeffrey Stein, Director of Architecture, Boston
Architectural Center, Chairman, Cosanti Foundation, Arcosanti, Arizona;
Lois Arkin, Los Angeles Ecovillage; Liz Walker, Ithaca Ecovillage; Betsy
Morris, Cohousing Association of the United States; Michael Gosney,
founder Digital Be-In; Colin Grant, founder Visible Strategies; David
Shearer, Chief Scientist, California Environmental Associates, Burning
Man; others TBA.
*    Live Music *9 pm--1 am
Michael Kang (String Cheese Incident)    Waterjuice (Vaporvent)    Lumin
with Irina Mikhailova    Yossi Fine (Ex-centric Sound System)    Diana
Rosa    MC Yogi
*    DJs  *9 pm--4 am
Dragonfly (Groove Garden)    Rhythmystic (Rhythm Society)    Alex Theory
(Mystic Vibration)    Irina Mikhailova (Cyberset)    Neptune (Beat
Church)   Dov (Cyberset, Muti Music)    Goz (Cyberset)    Omer
(Harbin)    Timonkey (Muti Music)    David Shamanik (Rhythm Society)
/Plus!//  /*Eco-Fashion Show* by The Moon Gallery  *Screening Room *by*
Global Oneness Project *and *Ironweed Films  **Organic Food Delights
/from /Prana Restaurant *
*    Take Action Exhibition *8 pm--12 midnight
Exhibits and Demos from Urban Alliance for Sustainability,
WISEREARTH.org, SF Environment, Green Society, Planning for Sustainable
Communities, NextAid, Eleusis Project, Our Future Now, and more...

7 pm -- 4 am @ *Temple, *540 Howard Street. *TICKETS: * $25 at the
door.  Presale - $20 from InTicketing
_http://www.inticketing.com/evinfo.php?eventid=23791_
1-866-55-TICKETS
INFO & TICKET OUTLETS:  _http://www.be-in.com_
UP!  Onions look like body cells. Today's research shows that onions
help clear waste materials from all of the body cells They even produce
tears which wash the epithelial layers of the eyes.  [ancient shamanic
science of  similarity]/ /
**
***(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)
(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/
**T**E**X**T **J**O**C**K**E**Y //**TJ PHRASER (**Fraser Clark**) & THE
**MEDIA EVOLUTION*
***MIXING THE **TRACTS** LIVE ON THE **KEYBOARD*
***@ A MEDIA-MEME RATE OF **160 IPP * * **Ideas Per Paragraph*
***_TO SUBSCRIBE SOMEONE_**, WRITE I wanna get UP! TO
**fraser at parallel-youniversity.com*
***TO UNSUBSCRIBE**, HIT REPLY WITH REMOVE IN THE SUBJECT BOX*
***(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/***

LSD Ready for Swiss Study;
First Subject Has Been Enrolled
The LSD that will be used in Peter Gasser's Swiss LSD/end-of-life
anxiety study arrived on February 26th.  The first subject has completed
the screening process and has been enrolled into the study.  The first
dose will probably be administered sometime in April.  This LSD
psychotherapy study is fully approved, and the LSD has been analysed for
purity, encapsulated, and is ready to be administered.  When this first
dose of LSD is administered another historic landmark worthy of
celebration will have been achieved - what will become the first LSD
psychotherapy study in over thirty-five years.

Dr. Gasser's study received final approval from the study's Ethics
Committee (the Swiss IRB equivalent) on July 12, 2007.  The protocol is
for a preliminary 12 patient, double-blind design to gather basic
information on safety and efficacy for this patient population and to
develop a treatment approach.  Though there has been substantial prior
research with LSD in cancer patients that demonstrated safety and some
degree of efficacy, that research was conducted over 35 years ago.  For
this study to follow modern drug development standards, a new start must
be made from scratch, building carefully.
http://www.maps.org/research/cluster/psilo-lsd/#swlsd
up!
April 19th

Remember Bicycle Day To Keep it Holy
Bicycle Day on April 19th is the anniversary of the day that Albert
Hofmann intentionally took LSD in 1943.

3 days before he had accidentally absorbed a trace and had a glimmering
of the world's first acid trip.  On the 19th he intentionally took what
he then considered a minimum effective dose, 250 mics.  In /LSD, My
Problem Child /he records that day/:

/By now it was already clear to me that LSD had been the cause of the
remarkable experience of the previous Friday, for the altered
perceptions were of the same type as before, only much more intense.  I
had to struggle to speak intelligibly.  I asked my laboratory assistant,
who was informed of the self-experiment, to escort me home.  We went by
bicycle, no automobile being available because of wartime restrictions
on their use.  On the way home, my condition began to assume threatening
forms.  Everything in my field of vision wavered and was distorted as if
seen in a curved mirror.  I also had the sensation of being unable to
move from the spot.  Nevertheless, my assistant later told me we had
traveled very rapidly.

In this dark hour of ignorance and superstition about soul expansion,
please commemorate the most famous bicycle ride in history.  Celebrate
Bicycle Day with bicycle trips, sending cards with bicycle pictures to
friends, joyful picnics, and other festive activities.
Remember Bicycle Day and Keep it Holy!
UP!  Grapes hang in a cluster that has the shape of the heart. Each
grape looks like a blood cell and all of the research today shows that
grapes are also profound heart and blood vitalizing food.  [ancient
shamanic science of  similarity]

*)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o*
***the** **UP!** is a global edutainment round-up, broadcast weekly to
**=[13,035]=*
***Alternative// Activist// Zippy// Trance// New Age// Peace folks*
***recommended to the **Parallel YOUniversity**// Megatripolis Dance
Dept **as*
* **/"showing signs of life"./**  **Since recipients forward it widely
to their own lists & sites*
*we conservatively estimate **_50,000+ _**direct recipients.*
*A further 40,000 read it on the YOUniversity's site.*
*And, because of its 'mix' of 'specialist' & 'general' content,*
*   it's increasingly being posted on a variety of sites worldwide,*
*making an estimated total weekly readership of **_=[275,000]=_*
***)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o/)(\o***

US West Coast
THURS MAY 1      "No Peace, No Work" Day
    Longshoremen to Close Ports on West Coast to Protest War
While last week's New York Times/CBS News poll indicated that 81% of
Americans believe the country is headed in the wrong direction - key
concerns being the war and the economy - the war machine inexorably
grinds on.

Amid this political atmosphere, dockworkers of the International
Longshore and Warehouse Union have decided to stop work for 8 hours in
all U.S. West Coast ports on May 1, International Workers' Day, to call
for an end to the war.

This decision came after an impassioned debate where the union's Vietnam
veterans turned the tide of opinion in favour of the anti-war
resolution.  The motion called it an imperial action for oil in which
the lives of working-class youth and Iraqi civilians were being wasted
and declared May Day a "no peace, no work" holiday.  Angered after
supporting Democrats who received a mandate to end the war but who now
continue to fund it, longshoremen decided to exercise their political
power on the docks.

There's precedent for this action.  In the 1950s, French dockworkers
refused to load war materiel on ships headed for Indochina, and helped
to bring that colonial war to an end.  At the ILWU's convention in San
Francisco in 2003, A. Q. McElrath, an octogenarian University of Hawaii
regent and former ILWU organiser from the pineapple canneries,
challenged the delegates to act for social justice, invoking the union's
slogan, "An injury to one is an injury to all." She concluded, "The
cudgel is on the ground. Will you pick it up?"

It appears that longshore workers may be doing just that on May Day and
calling on immigrant workers and others to join them.
WHEN: 10:30 a.m., May 1, followed by a rally at noon.
WHERE: Longshore Union Hall, corner of Mason and Beach (near Fisherman's
Wharf).
WHAT: March to a rally at Justin Herman Plaza along the Embarcadero.

INFO: www.maydayilwu.googlepages.com;
www.ilwu.org; www.transportworkers.org or call (415) 776-8100.
http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2008/04/09/ED8L101F5U.DTL
UP!  Eggplant, Avocadoes and Pears target the health and function of the
womb and cervix of the female - they look just like these organs.
Today's research shows that when a woman eats 1 avocado a week, it
balances hormones, sheds unwanted birth weight and prevents cervical
cancers. And how profound is this? .... It takes exactly 9 months to
grow an avocado from blossom to ripened fruit. There are over 14,000
photolytic chemical constituents of nutrition in each one of these foods
(modern science has only studied and named about 141 of them).  [ancient
shamanic science of  similarity]

*a**ll g o o d t h i n g s c o m **e t o a n e n d*
*which don't justify nuttin'*
*
*
*U U U U U U U U U U U U UP! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
! !*
***YOUR PLANET NEEDS //YOU! This **HipList** grows purely by
recommendation.*
***SO RECOMMEND SOMEONE 2DAY!!!!!!!!!!*
***YES, YES, SEND US EDUTAINING NEWS'N VIEWS no need to ask! :-)*
*FOR MORE FRASER ON RAVE CULTURE & THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT,
VISIT*
*_WWW.PARALLEL-YOUNIVERSITY.COM/fraser_*
***TO UNSUBSCRIBE**, HIT REPLY WITH REMOVE IN THE SUBJECT BOX*
* **U U U U U U U U U U U U** **UP! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !