[Pip] Eek! Cemetary probs...

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Fri Apr 1 16:15:12 BST 2005

Hia,

Hope some people are on this list, coz I don't have anyone's phone
numbers apart from Pete's -

There's going to be some contractor work in the General Cemetary - in
the actual main field - when we want to have a festival there.  Gus says
it's workable-roundable - but it adds a big uncertainty factor that I'm
not convinced it would be wise to have to risk.  He'd prefer to move the
date, but if we want to stick wi' it?

Just when you think it's all settled... anyhoo, let the list know what
you think about the uncertainty factor.  Should we try to arrange an
emergency meet-up over the weekend or early next week?

Peace n all that

Dan