[Pip] Eek! Cemetary probs...

spodulike at freeuk.com spodulike at freeuk.com
Fri Apr 1 17:10:28 BST 2005

Geez...

Um, were there indications on how big works will be? If it's just a
little tent then we could work around but any more, well there's not a
deal of space to work in anyways.

If we are moving the date then that lays open the whole venue thing
again, do we move back to western park, or keep at gen cem (people seem
to be pretty positive about both venues for this reason or that)

I'd say have an emergency meet after the lantern carnival on Sun, it's
at the venue, think most everybody will be there anyways, and we could
troop off to the vine if any serious chin stroking is needed.

Jason