[Project-fallujah] it is all relative..

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Tue Nov 23 15:22:33 GMT 2004

so me mp3 is puping the download of soul 2 soul me head is bounceing.. yes one
is privaleged.. yesterday i was arested three times spending over 12 hours of
my day in a cell.. still one is privaleged.. what we are seeing is the
extermantion of radical islam.. radical being the name thay have given to the
true path that is pure islam.. forgett the bullshit you are told.. this is a
war aginst islam.. speak with people in the forces.. spaek with with those in
iraq.. i feel we can no longer ask those who govern us aginst our will to cease
there mass murder.. time has come to place our physcal selfs in the fight for
the libration of all people.. where islam is no longer a threat to western
civilisation but a part all culture and excepted for what it can teach us all..
therfor we should not be seeking the permishon of those who govern us aginst our
will to twin.. but just implement it right here right now.. far more radicall
tham some of the words being hit on the keyboard here at this moment..

The global holocaust is a continuous everyday rape of life.
Everyday animals are eviscerated, women are
raped, children molested and murdered, species pushed
to extinction. The earth our home, our life, the
mother of all life is ravaged. A stand must be taken
now for the crisis is upon us, LOVE must be declared,
our culture and its corrupt supporters must fall..

reagrds
brother mozaz