[Project-fallujah] BBC Radio Sheffield Interview 17:30 Today : Jillian Creasy

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Wed Nov 24 17:35:25 GMT 2004

i feel strongly that such actions however well intended do jack sh.. for those
suffering in fallujah.. over the weekend the red cross said both sides are to
be diplored in there disreagrd for humanity.. in the fight for liberation it
gets ugly.. i will not mourn any deaths.. chartys like red cross are there as
tool of the imperialist there used to ease the empire guilt of the middle
class.. placate the working class.. noone noone has talked about direct
action.. this is placing the physical self to defend those in fallujah.. far
more than standing with a placard.. walking from to a to b.. and so forth.. yes
even direct action can be said to much the same.. but i feel an action such as
an occupation of the meeting on the 1st and willingeass to be arested and not
leaving when asked will have far more impact than pleading or begging our
masters to end the genocide.. we should suport the insurgence with out any
flinching from doing so.. get our sleeves rolled up and start doing the job..

i'll re post my last communique on this for those who may not have got..

so me mp3 is puping the download of soul 2 soul me
head is bouncing.. yes one is privileged.. yesterday
i was arrested three times spending over 12 hours of
my day in a cell..(monday 22nd) still one is privileged.. what we
are seeing is the extermination of radical islam..
radical being the name they have given to the
true path that is pure islam.. forget the bullshit
you are told.. this is a war aginst islam.. speak with
people in the forces.. spaek with with those in
iraq.. i feel we can no longer ask those who govern us
against our will to cease their mass murder.. time has
come to place our physcal selfs in the fight for
the liberation of all people.. where islam is no longer
a threat to western civilisation but a part all
culture and accepted for what it can teach us all..
therfor we should not be seeking the permishon of
those who govern us aginst our will to twin.. but just
implement it right here right now.. far more radical
tham some of the words being hit on the keyboard here
at this moment..

The global holocaust is a continuous everyday rape of
life. Everyday animals are eviscerated, women are
raped, children molested and murdered, species pushed
to extinction. The earth our home, our life, the
mother of all life is ravaged. A stand must be taken
now for the crisis is upon us, LOVE must be declared,
our culture and its corrupt supporters must fall..

reagrds
brother mozaz
http://peace.lowtech.org