[Project-fallujah] Motion Wednsday 01-12-04 14:00 to 18:00 IS Re: [sheffield-anti-war-coalition] Aid reaches Falluja's citizens

2 % Human adam at diamat.org.uk
Sun Nov 28 23:49:08 GMT 2004

hi listos,

you know that fallujah motion that's going to council ... well i've just
found out it's at the bottom of the list of things to be heard that day
:( ... number 11 ... right at the bottom :(

number 1 concerns what to do with the airport ... and if things run to
course for meetings of this sort, no doubt this will be the only thing
discussed :( ... you know you'd need a mouse, four crows and a lucky
feather to make this white elephant fly ... so the council will need the
four hours available to work their magic on the airport

i'm going to draft an email to try and get the fallujah motion moved up
... you never know, a well drafted email may do the trick ... i'll try
not to make myself appear a clown

other than that all i'm thinking about doing is going to public stalls
in the hope of being able to ask a question

labour has apparently decided that they won't be having a free vote and
are going to vote on mass against the motion ... if it's not a free vote
then what is it ? ... it's all seems very weired to me

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/4047469.stm

http://www.swissinfo.org/sen/Swissinfo.html?siteSect=105&sid=5366150

http://www.truthout.org/docs_04/112804X.shtml

--