[Project-fallujah] Re: [sheffield-anti-war-coalition] Re: Motion Wednsday 01-12-04 14:00 to 18:00

2 % Human adam at diamat.org.uk
Mon Nov 29 14:59:37 GMT 2004

Hi Jason,

sheffieldantiwarcoalition wrote:

> Thankyou 2%, the news coming out of Fallujah makes me very sad,
>
> If the motion is not heard that day, can it be heard on another day
> or do they have one of those stupid systems where it won't be heard
> at all?

Apparently it is normal for the Full Council to discuss only the first
one or two motions on their agenda.

It is normal for all the motions to be voted upon irregardless of
whether they are discussed or not at Full Council.

( The Lib Dems and Labour Groups have respective meetings later this
afternoon to decide upon their positions on all the motions ... I intend
to write a quick email to these groups shortly )

If the motion is rejected then one has to wait 6 months before the
motion can be brought again.

--
2 %