[Project-fallujah] small introduction

IAN WALLACE ian.wallace15 at btopenworld.com
Tue Nov 30 22:30:05 GMT 2004

Thanks Robin. A good introduction. A problem with small scale direct action is that it gives no role to the millions of people who hate this 'war'. My mum (82, 2 hip replacements) hates this 'war'. Having never shown any previous interest in any decent cause, she now spits blood about Blair. And there are hundreds of thousands (?) millions (?) more like her. In this country alone.
A general election is coming. Who should she vote for?
Ian

robin&amparo <robin_amparo at tiscali.co.uk> wrote:
Should say this? I don't believe in political scheduled actions, by
which i mean they are not "my" style. I don't have a political dogma am
not a member of any party (as you may imagine), not even anarchist
federation, not even writers' federation for that. I endorse direct
action, individual or small-groups direct action outside any political
framework: i have a christian background not as opposed to
methodist/Muslim/or whatever established religions, but just as an
education received in childhood.
I went to sheffield social forum because of their non -hierarchical open
approach and willingness to listen to anybody, not only trade union
members. I hate being regarded as part of a mass, i hate the word
"masses" when referring to persons...

Now i understand stop the war coalition may not like direct action and
so. but since this is project-fallujah, there is a possibility to meet
and talk in a friendly way, without fear of being manipulated.

Love to you, and understanding.
R&A