[Project-fallujah] small introduction

robin&amparo robin_amparo at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Nov 30 19:05:38 GMT 2004

Should say this? I don't believe in political scheduled actions, by
which i mean they are not "my" style.  I don't have a political dogma am
not a member of any party (as you may imagine), not even anarchist
federation, not even writers' federation for that. I endorse direct
action, individual or small-groups direct action outside any political
framework: i have a christian background not as opposed to
methodist/Muslim/or whatever established religions, but just as an
education received in childhood.
I went to sheffield social forum because of their non -hierarchical open
approach and willingness to listen to anybody, not only trade union
members. I hate being regarded as part of a mass, i hate the word
"masses" when referring to persons...

Now i understand stop the war coalition may not like direct action and
so. but since this is project-fallujah, there is a possibility to meet
and talk in a friendly way, without fear of being manipulated.

Love to you, and understanding.
R&A